Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
MythWA
12 Sep 23 08:30
| Topic/replies: 417 | Blogger: MythWA's blog
First time for 2 day festival meeting.
Where do you pick up races bus?
Can I pay at the gate?
Any restaurant advice welcome.
Also what should we see/do while there before racing. Thanks.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 13
By:
Pilsudski
When: 12 Sep 23 09:19
Bus leaves from Perth Concert hall.
Pay at gate,as far as I know.
Unless you want ripped off for a meal,JD’s is as good as any.
By:
formoftheace
When: 12 Sep 23 09:29
I think you purchase the bus ticket online

Entry fee £22 grandstand early online booking

Concession £17…..

Eating house….plenty food on course…..

The
By:
formoftheace
When: 12 Sep 23 09:30
The wasps should be gone by then….,nice atmosphere
By:
jimnast
When: 12 Sep 23 10:37
They use to sell a lovely haggis dish at the cafe by the parade ring,not been for a few years so probably not available I find for some reason that anything people like seem to be taken of menus.
By:
The Management
When: 12 Sep 23 10:42
Mythwa - I'm almost as far from being a local as it's possible to be! - but on my first visit, we went to  Scone Palace first. I can't remember much about the palace itself but the gardens were great. While exploring them, we went off piste slightly and stumbled upon the most spectacular views looking down into the valley at the racecourse - truly an idyllic view on a fine day and very memorable.
By:
jimnast
When: 12 Sep 23 11:06
Never done that the management sounds great
By:
sparrow
When: 12 Sep 23 11:31
Although not a jumps fan myself I did this September meeting on both days some seven or eight years ago and very much enjoyed it.
By:
formoftheace
When: 12 Sep 23 13:23
I get the view every day superb part of the world
By:
formoftheace
When: 12 Sep 23 13:24
The Management 12 Sep 23 10:42 
Mythwa - I'm almost as far from being a local as it's possible to be!

Mars ? Ffs
By:
formoftheace
When: 12 Sep 23 13:30
The Management 12 Sep 23 10:42 
Mythwa - I'm almost as far from being a local as it's possible to be! - but on my first visit, we went to  Scone Palace first. I can't remember much about the palace itself but the gardens were great. While exploring them, we went off piste slightly and stumbled upon the most spectacular views looking down into the valley at the racecourse - truly an idyllic view on a fine day and very memorable.

Who let you over the border ffs
By:
ronnie rails
When: 12 Sep 23 13:33
Went over 30 years ago to back one of Mick Naughtons at long odds on in a bumper the jockey did every thing wrong it was an awful  long way home there was an article in the papers a couple of weeks later about  the race been crooked  the jockey  was later warned off
By:
MythWA
When: 20 Sep 23 08:33
Can you get the races bus without booking on line please.
By:
Manoleeds
When: 20 Sep 23 09:47
https://www.perth-races.co.uk/Find-Perth-Racecourse
The shuttle bus service will run from Perth Concert Hall out to the Racecourse. Return buses will leave the Racecourse heading back into Perth City Centre. Please check the raceday event page for information on times, which will be specific to the raceday.

All tickets must be purchased in advance online when buying your raceday tickets. If you have already purchased your raceday tickets, please  to buy these:-

If you do not have an account, simply  with the same email address used to purchase the raceday tickets and you will then see the option to buy bus tickets.

A limited number of return bus tickets will be available to purchase, by cash only, outside Perth Concert Hall.

All return bus tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.

Contradictionary or what?
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com