Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ihal essex
21 May 22 14:15
| Topic/replies: 1,551 | Blogger: ihal essex's blog
Lazy, keeps getting details wrong, bigging up runners that have been declared N/R often hours before, last week introducing Frankie Dettori's "first ride of the day" even though Frankie had rode a well-backed unplaced loser the previous race, repeatedly proving that he has skimped on race research, how this chancer is giving reverential treatment in the ATR studio is beyond me. I suspect Dave is a very skilful manipulator of the gullible! Show us proof Dave that you aren't a fraud Dave, publish the evidence!
Pause Switch to Standard View NEVISON - How Has This Thommo Clone...
Show More
Report geoff m May 21, 2022 2:17 PM BST
been a serial bluffer for years. Fair play to him. How to get by on minimum effort and still keep yer job.
Report lil May 21, 2022 2:35 PM BST
a very lazy pundit
Report ihal essex May 21, 2022 9:22 PM BST
Gents: could not agree more, yet he's copped a studio slurp!
Report Vikor May 22, 2022 8:30 AM BST
Kettle calling pot. He works for RTV not ATR.
Report Ramruma May 22, 2022 10:06 AM BST
Whatever you think of Nevison or Tommo, I can't really see that one is a clone of the other.
Report strontium May 22, 2022 10:42 AM BST
He does indeed come across as a clown, and patronising with it. But there is a solution! You can use the mute button, or watch the other side beteen races!
Report top2rated May 22, 2022 10:56 AM BST
https://www.mandy.com/uk/a/david-nevison

"I have come late to acting but am thoroughly enjoying every aspect and very keen to immerse myself in it as a new career".

Laugh Laugh Laugh
Report foxy top May 22, 2022 11:15 AM BST
Additional information:
I have a huge range of experience, brickies labourer, Batman, youth and community worker, foreign exchange trader and professional gambler. I am currently a TV presenter/pundit

I didn't know he was Batman Laugh
Report TheAnorak May 22, 2022 11:32 AM BST
Well he did once work for the Winning Line tipping outfit, so he's had experience of Robbin.
Report foxy top May 22, 2022 11:49 AM BST
I've heard the rumour Grin
Report screaming from beneaththewaves May 22, 2022 1:31 PM BST
Dave appears to have edited the Skills section, because last July it still read:

Skills
Skin Colour    Olive
Hair Length    Short to Medium
Native accent    English
Stage Combat Skills    Basic
Driving Licences    Standard
Perform nude?    Only Professionally
DBS checked    No
Report know all May 22, 2022 8:11 PM BST
when he was in gibraltar when he had that betting business with message thing lingo or some bizarre name, it went down probably because it was ahead of its time, saw him at other side of the bar he saw me making my way over he disappeared so never got to ask how the new business was going
Report smirnoff2therescue May 22, 2022 8:28 PM BST
far worse pundits out there than Nevo - met him at Catterick earlier in the year when ya cud still afford to fill ya tank wiv petrolShockedShockedShocked and he was sound as a pound PlainPlainPlain
Report the dealer May 22, 2022 8:31 PM BST
Hope your well Paul.
Report smirnoff2therescue May 22, 2022 8:39 PM BST
back on the death juice Tom - round 3 in morning but doing ok apart from the fookin painful spots on me napper and face GrinGrinGrin

Met a lad on ward two weeks tomorrow who has had same journey as me - telt him some of the perks you can get - i.e free car tax etc and saw him just friday gone when getting bloods done and not only has he sorted free tax but only gone and got himself sorted for a motability car which he took delivery of the other day LaughLaughLaugh - previous to our chat he was driving around in a wreck LaughLaughLaugh

wd the otha day by the way - musta been some buzz to own a winner GrinGrinGrin
Report smirnoff2therescue May 22, 2022 8:42 PM BST
muss and ham on list of freebies by way from RTV  so will be in touch as and when if schedule suits

Off to Cartmel next Sat/Mon staying in Ulverston from Fri to mon wiv missus so gona finally taste some of this sticky toffee pudding that they all rave about

ps ya in promotion places LaughLaughLaugh
Report the dealer May 22, 2022 8:48 PM BST
It just seems never ending for you mate. Bet he was glad to speak to you, well done for sorting him out. My brother got diagnosed with prostate cancer, he got it removed rather than go down the other route. He is slowly getting back to himself. Everything looks to have gone great.

Yeah it was an unexpected win to be honest, I thought she might hit the frame but she did it really well. She needs the soft, Carlisle may be on the agenda later in the year, if she does go there and you are fit to go, will get you in the owners and trainers.
Report the dealer May 22, 2022 8:49 PM BST
Sorry our posts crossed, will definitely meet up if you are up here.
Report SlippyBlue May 22, 2022 8:50 PM BST
Hope you have a great time at Cartmel mate, it's on my bucket list and I'll get there eventually. I'm going to Brighton on Friday, the racing is what it is but I always enjoy it there for an afternoon. Best of luck with everything.
Report the dealer May 22, 2022 8:52 PM BST
Brighton looks a lot of fun SB. Where it is situated is probably the last place you would ever put a course.
Report the dealer May 22, 2022 8:54 PM BST
Paul I see the nugget is still banging the drum and trying to impress on another thread, some things never change.
Report the dealer May 22, 2022 8:55 PM BST
I think we are meant to be impressed
Report smirnoff2therescue May 22, 2022 9:00 PM BST
Slippy - doing as well as can be expected mate - went to Brighton last summer on my jaunt to Eastbourne and abso luvd the place - Wimbledon was on at time and was just around the time young Romanian/English lass was coming to fore b4 she retired - went to Brighton for day b4 going to evening meet and luvd the place - im more a Hexham man than Chelters so im easily pleased these days GrinGrinGrin - hope ya on an upward curve as well

Tom - which thread >>?? aint been reading em tbh
Report the dealer May 22, 2022 9:02 PM BST
Wouldn't bother,your not missing anything
Report smirnoff2therescue May 22, 2022 9:02 PM BST
StewyB Thread ?? - will go hav a read LaughLaughLaugh
Report smirnoff2therescue May 22, 2022 9:11 PM BST
More holes in Stewys poasts than a tetley tea bag - nee wunda Stevie cabbages him relentlessly - as said by otha posters not seen for a week otha than footy forum then a cupla gud days and the little big yin comes back giving it billy big bollux - gotta smile mate as its important to him lol
Report SlippyBlue May 22, 2022 9:19 PM BST
I'm doing well cheers, I was at Palace v Man Utd this afternoon and backed us to win so it was a good day in the South London sunshine beating the mancs.

Grin
Report smirnoff2therescue May 22, 2022 9:38 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyqYQ3GVpJE
Report smirnoff2therescue May 22, 2022 10:15 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Ae-LhMIG0&list=RDEMm5svbh1cljOgeLIrIaKrWw&start_radio=1&rv=e8Uhf3gM1m0

slippy check out the fishing progs wiv Bob Mortimer and Paul Whitehouse

they played this song at end credits and it blew my mind
Report LoyalHoncho May 23, 2022 12:08 AM BST
Well done Slippy.  As for fishing Spike Milligan was spot on for me.
Report know all May 25, 2022 6:14 PM BST
when he was in gibraltar when he had that betting business with message thing lingo or some bizarre name, it went down probably because it was ahead of its time, saw him at other side of the bar he saw me making my way over he disappeared so never got to ask how the new business was going
Report ihal essex May 25, 2022 6:50 PM BST
Allegedly Dave had a winner today, watch out when the blind squirrel/studio/slurper next on TV how often he (and his studio disciples) keep reminding us! But, as someone pointed out earlier, despite being utterly useless, he has squirrelled out a high-profile studio placement. Hats off to Dave!!
Report Cardinal Scott May 25, 2022 7:00 PM BST
1 Dave Nevison is worth 5 Graham Cunningham's imo
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com