Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
impossible123
19 May 22 18:58
| Topic/replies: 21,724 | Blogger: impossible123's blog
...on blacket market betting. It's also linking the "draconian" impending AC to it. But, no mention of the behaviour of scumbag bookies using AC to beat punters on deposit and bets ie twisting AC to achieve their own objective ie bet restriction an d account closures.

The Racing Post has still not cottoned on AC is here because of the scumbag behaviour of bookies towards problem gambling and addiction eg giving free bets/plays to addicted/losing punters despite repeated colossal fines incurred by virtually every one of them. To them it's a kudos - an accolade for maximising profit regardless.

The present online and high street bookies are nothing but "black marketeers" with a licence to trade - the only difference!!
Pause Switch to Standard View Another one-sided sh1tty piece by the...
Show More
Report truehoncho May 19, 2022 7:34 PM BST
They are owned by the bookies Impossible. It's given up pretending to be an unbiased industry paper. Dreadful publication these days with little decent racing analysis and reporting.
Report lead on May 19, 2022 7:55 PM BST
What's your opinions on Timeform then...owned by PP/Betfair...surely they can't still claim to be the"byword"in racing they have always claimed to be?
Report onlooker May 19, 2022 7:59 PM BST
Phil Bull is Dead. ...
Report liberator of the oppressed May 19, 2022 8:49 PM BST
Wonder if they managed to have a conversation with the geezer on here who couldn't get his usual £3 on same bookmakers 20+ years Rancid stinks is self serving soon be £5 a day preposterous.
Report jimnast May 19, 2022 9:55 PM BST
Very good question/point lead on
Report JayRogers May 19, 2022 10:13 PM BST
If the Post is getting near a fiver, then its going to cost more for a sub than AC will allow some people to bet with their owners.

I was in a PP shop today and swear I saw 2 animated? 2f races, 20 runners, blanket finishes going off within 2 minutes. So I'm pretty sure racing analysis and reporting won't be high on the agenda in the RP either.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com