Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tyred
15 May 22 14:15
| Topic/replies: 4,516 | Blogger: tyred's blog
looked like a group horse when winning lto and the form was boosted by the runner up who re-opposes today.

Comhra was in turn impressive when boosting the form but that was over 7 and 1/2 furlongs (surprising for this time of year) and saw that out well in testing ground so it's hard to see an advantage dropping back to 6f but she may still be thereabouts !

Meditate was also impressive lto and should appreciate the extra furlong but I think Matilda Picotte is probably best here !
Pause Switch to Standard View 2:45 - Matilda Picotte
Show More
Report Trident May 15, 2022 2:30 PM BST
I quite like Comhra today. Goodluck with your bets
Report GEORGE.B May 15, 2022 2:32 PM BST
Good luck.

The ground is an unknown for a few of these.

I liked the debut win of Meditate, but she's by No Nay Never and appears to have a bit of a knee action, so ground a definite query for her.

The day Matilda Picotte won, there were two 6f races at the Curragh, and the big field sprint handicap that closed the card showed there to be a big draw bias favouring those drawn high / racing close to the stands rail, so she might have been flattered to an extent where she raced on the track, but she did it well and the time comparison to the older horses was a favourable one.
Report Trident May 15, 2022 2:33 PM BST
I always liked Vocalised so  its a bet
Report tyred May 15, 2022 2:40 PM BST
I backed Comhra big last time and it won well and won't be surprised if it reversed the form, in fact I'll just have a small saver, hang on Crazy
Report GEORGE.B May 15, 2022 2:41 PM BST
Treasure Trove has bumped into some smart colts so far, so for a bet, 6-4 in the 3TP market.
Report the wire May 15, 2022 2:41 PM BST
Last three runnings have seen winners at big prices.  I thought Matilda Picotte may just have been stretched by the final furlong on debut and this stiffer track won't help. On the other hand Comhra was doing her best in the 7th furlong last time. Meditate was fortunate that she came up against the very quirky Drunk in Love last time.  I'm left with Treasure Trove and Commanche Country and both have seen a little bit of support since I started typing.
Report Trident May 15, 2022 2:44 PM BST
We all have many selections in this thread. Good race and Goodluck allHappy
Report Trident May 15, 2022 2:48 PM BST
Winner won well, Second needs a Mile I expect.
Report tyred May 15, 2022 2:49 PM BST
Matilda Picotte pulled too hard, Comhra needs to go back up in distance and the one I would've layed, won Cry
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com