Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
acey deucy
15 May 22 09:52
| Topic/replies: 24,891 | Blogger: acey deucy's blog
To Fromthehorsesmouth Podcast?......Not very loyal of him,mind you i was getting the impression he thought he was to good for the show in the end.
Pause Switch to Standard View Why did Delargy jump ship from Final...
Show More
Report lead on May 15, 2022 1:53 PM BST
Well,if you were a serious racing analyst and tipster(which of course you areGrin) would you really want to be forever associated with the manchild Kennedy and a podcast which is turning into an advert for a bookie(?)...along with adverts for mental health products,bad back and asthma products,vaginal health products(always knew Kennedy was a bit of a f@nny but...)?...never heard of the present guest expert but I think that Kennedy seems to think his own views are more important anyway!I imagine Rory got out before the ship sunk
Report duffy May 15, 2022 1:58 PM BST
I didn't realize he had jumped ship, I've listened to him on both although not in the last couple of weeks to be fair.
Report lead on May 15, 2022 2:04 PM BST
He tipped up and backed the Tricast in the Victoria Cup last weekend..let's hope that that himself and Frank Hickey become a regular tipping team on there...add Kevin Blake and you've got the basis of the dream podcast
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com