Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
pandora1963
11 May 22 22:09
| Topic/replies: 23,048 | Blogger: pandora1963's blog
all the lazy scum need is cooking lessons!! what he seems to forget is the reason they are there is because they have no money to buy food because there benefit has been stopped!!!
Pause Switch to Standard View apparently there is no need for...
Show More
Report ItsMeSwaddle May 11, 2022 10:12 PM BST
Wouldnt bet greyhounds, leads to foodbank Pandy
Report Movewiththetimes May 11, 2022 10:19 PM BST
Can only get worse with inflation on a big upward curve, amazing how the fast food outlets seem to stride on rentless though Confused
Report Facts May 11, 2022 10:42 PM BST
All Tories are utter ****
Report SontaranStratagem May 12, 2022 1:25 AM BST
Dont worry he wont be so chipper soon

And looking at him the fat faced tub of lard will benefit from the food shortages

Why do all of these fookers have big heads, big faces, big guts... ?

None of them are fit and athletic so good riddance ffs
Report Ramruma May 12, 2022 9:09 AM BST
The MP forgets that 90 per cent of food these lazy scroungers get from foodbanks has to be cooked anyway. It's not like foodbanks hand out curry half and half. It would go cold, for a start.
Report Life-Lucky May 12, 2022 9:09 AM BST
The Tories are scum, of course, they all are but how about handing out a bag of vegetables, a tin of spam and a cookbook .. with a soup-kitchen for those without a home to go to?
Report Ramruma May 12, 2022 9:11 AM BST
Lots of subsidised soup kitchens in the House of Commons, although they do not call them that.
Report salmon spray May 12, 2022 9:45 AM BST
No they call them bars.
Report donb May 12, 2022 9:58 AM BST
Perhaps, if they went to school and paid attention to their spelling and grammar thy may be able to get jobs. Cool
Report big aitch May 12, 2022 10:21 AM BST
thy??? was that deliberate?
Report donb May 12, 2022 10:24 AM BST
Grin
Report sixtwosix May 12, 2022 11:17 AM BST
I agree with the man ....and whether you do or do not ....when did this country stop allowing free speech?

I made chilli and stew last weekend ,the cost of the meat , vegetables and spices cost £10. We had 7 meals out of this £1.50 a meal which would include the cost of gas to cook it ......or you can pay more for fast food , takeaways , and shop sandwiches that are goodness knows how old.

It takes a bit of time and effort......that is the real issue imo.......awaits avalanche of support .....not
Report donb May 12, 2022 11:25 AM BST
six six six when did this country stop allowing free speech?

Sadly we let them.

I often make a curry up and portion it up, you can easily make one for 6 portions for a tenner.
Report elise May 12, 2022 11:28 AM BST
viz tips

after using toilet roll simply flip it over and hey presto you can reduce your usage by 50%
Report comingupthehill May 14, 2022 11:40 PM BST
I’ve heard 100 of stories about how anyone can make cheap healthy meals etc etc. it’s just strange that everyone who tells these stories or recipes.don’t actually need to do it themselves.

It must be so satisfying and smug. To tell people how you can eat for a pound a day whilst eating for 10 pound a day yourself.
Report brandyontherocks May 15, 2022 12:06 AM BST
Spot on comingupthehill
Report thegiggilo May 15, 2022 4:05 AM BST
They're called cnts..that tory claimed over 200k in expenses as well,what a p1sstake..would love one of them to knock on my door they never do where i live..
Report stewarts rise May 15, 2022 6:34 AM BST
I'm sure you don't need food banks giggly with the money you make betting horses!
Report Movewiththetimes May 15, 2022 10:18 AM BST
All need to watch his speech in full and give him an apology, does more than most for foodbanks, this is the big problem with the press today never give the full story Sad
Report jackboo May 15, 2022 10:45 AM BST
i bet the people who use food banks smoke /drink/ pay for sky /inter net /monthy phone /
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 May 15, 2022 11:06 AM BST
I concur with jackboo
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com