Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
pandora1963
11 May 22 22:09
| Topic/replies: 23,064 | Blogger: pandora1963's blog
all the lazy scum need is cooking lessons!! what he seems to forget is the reason they are there is because they have no money to buy food because there benefit has been stopped!!!

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 21
By:
ItsMeSwaddle
When: 11 May 22 22:12
Wouldnt bet greyhounds, leads to foodbank Pandy
By:
Movewiththetimes
When: 11 May 22 22:19
Can only get worse with inflation on a big upward curve, amazing how the fast food outlets seem to stride on rentless though Confused
By:
Facts
When: 11 May 22 22:42
All Tories are utter ****
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 12 May 22 01:25
Dont worry he wont be so chipper soon

And looking at him the fat faced tub of lard will benefit from the food shortages

Why do all of these fookers have big heads, big faces, big guts... ?

None of them are fit and athletic so good riddance ffs
By:
Ramruma
When: 12 May 22 09:09
The MP forgets that 90 per cent of food these lazy scroungers get from foodbanks has to be cooked anyway. It's not like foodbanks hand out curry half and half. It would go cold, for a start.
By:
Life-Lucky
When: 12 May 22 09:09
The Tories are scum, of course, they all are but how about handing out a bag of vegetables, a tin of spam and a cookbook .. with a soup-kitchen for those without a home to go to?
By:
Ramruma
When: 12 May 22 09:11
Lots of subsidised soup kitchens in the House of Commons, although they do not call them that.
By:
salmon spray
When: 12 May 22 09:45
No they call them bars.
By:
donb
When: 12 May 22 09:58
Perhaps, if they went to school and paid attention to their spelling and grammar thy may be able to get jobs. Cool
By:
big aitch
When: 12 May 22 10:21
thy??? was that deliberate?
By:
donb
When: 12 May 22 10:24
Grin
By:
sixtwosix
When: 12 May 22 11:17
I agree with the man ....and whether you do or do not ....when did this country stop allowing free speech?

I made chilli and stew last weekend ,the cost of the meat , vegetables and spices cost £10. We had 7 meals out of this £1.50 a meal which would include the cost of gas to cook it ......or you can pay more for fast food , takeaways , and shop sandwiches that are goodness knows how old.

It takes a bit of time and effort......that is the real issue imo.......awaits avalanche of support .....not
By:
donb
When: 12 May 22 11:25
six six six when did this country stop allowing free speech?

Sadly we let them.

I often make a curry up and portion it up, you can easily make one for 6 portions for a tenner.
By:
elise
When: 12 May 22 11:28
viz tips

after using toilet roll simply flip it over and hey presto you can reduce your usage by 50%
By:
comingupthehill
When: 14 May 22 23:40
I’ve heard 100 of stories about how anyone can make cheap healthy meals etc etc. it’s just strange that everyone who tells these stories or recipes.don’t actually need to do it themselves.

It must be so satisfying and smug. To tell people how you can eat for a pound a day whilst eating for 10 pound a day yourself.
By:
brandyontherocks
When: 15 May 22 00:06
Spot on comingupthehill
By:
thegiggilo
When: 15 May 22 04:05
They're called cnts..that tory claimed over 200k in expenses as well,what a p1sstake..would love one of them to knock on my door they never do where i live..
By:
stewarts rise
When: 15 May 22 06:34
I'm sure you don't need food banks giggly with the money you make betting horses!
By:
Movewiththetimes
When: 15 May 22 10:18
All need to watch his speech in full and give him an apology, does more than most for foodbanks, this is the big problem with the press today never give the full story Sad
By:
jackboo
When: 15 May 22 10:45
i bet the people who use food banks smoke /drink/ pay for sky /inter net /monthy phone /
By:
DIFERENT GRAVY 12
When: 15 May 22 11:06
I concur with jackboo
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel