Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
HallGreenSpy
03 May 22 14:03
| Topic/replies: 2,320 | Blogger: HallGreenSpy's blog
Is this a recent thing and have any other courses changed either way does anyone know? Ta.
Pause Switch to Standard View Fakenham on RTV now.
Show More
Report Petraco May 3, 2022 2:06 PM BST
Yes, and yes. Cool

Hope that helps.
Report pablo-fanque May 3, 2022 2:06 PM BST
just switched over today i think .

no doubt i will still be pressing 415 for the next few years Happy
Report ease May 3, 2022 2:07 PM BST
First time today. Newbury going the opposite way soon, not sure when.
Report Wicklow May 3, 2022 2:10 PM BST
Refreshing to see a course look greener, clearer and just overall more appealing on the eye - than what i have seen on tv for the past 15-20 years that Ive been playing inrunning.

Abolsute shame Newbury is going the other way.
Report Petraco May 3, 2022 2:10 PM BST
Newbury will be on Sky Sports from January 2024, a lot of water will flow under a lot of bridges between now and then Plain
Report HallGreenSpy May 3, 2022 2:13 PM BST
Thanks for the replies. Never thought I'd see the day Fakenham off atr/sky. Newbury tuther way. Wow.
Report mitolo May 3, 2022 2:18 PM BST
if only ascot and newbury could be persuaded i think that would be the end of atr, and good riddance. as ever, neesom the man on rtv. compare him to the twerps on atr.
Report Twoboyz May 3, 2022 2:30 PM BST
been waiting for this 2.30 on 415
Report grayhawk May 3, 2022 2:34 PM BST
Leicester
Stratford
Ascot
Chelmsford
Taunton .....all channels switchers in the past
Report grayhawk May 3, 2022 2:34 PM BST
* channel switchers
Report mitolo May 3, 2022 4:25 PM BST
neesom getting most things right again today.
Report Cider May 3, 2022 4:32 PM BST
It's a double edged sword with him, his input is no doubt valuable, but his seemingly never ending pithy style in responding to the presenter are very grating. It must be hard work, working with him though a day's racing.
Report differentdrum May 3, 2022 4:42 PM BST
Gave it the big build up today, but no doubt will be forgotten about pretty soon. Can you imagine Lucky and Hislop ever having the misfortune to visit? Racing is always dire, if I was Sky I would be more than glad to bin it. Now it couldn't be a much smaller fish.

Newbury, a completely different kettle of fish.
Report mitolo May 3, 2022 4:45 PM BST
lorra fishing going on. dont want them to visit. theyd never tip up winners like neesonm has today. i find his style satirical and all the better for it
Report Cider May 3, 2022 4:47 PM BST
sometimes it's just rudeness, not satire. they have to ask inane questions that they know the answer to, to fill the time. that's the game.
Report differentdrum May 3, 2022 5:59 PM BST
Let's just say I was quite surprised when he said something complimentary about Lorna Fowler at this year's Cheltenham Festival. Must have been a first. During her time at Racing TV I find it is hard to believe she ever looked forward to working with him. He must have made her feel about two foot tall.

The combination of Neesom and Machin is about as nauseating as you can get, each trying to out clever the other.
Report tantpis May 3, 2022 6:16 PM BST
Much better coverage without the adverts and Happy Valley,god help Newbury when they switch over,plenty of ads and Mick Fitzgerald.
Report mitolo May 3, 2022 6:20 PM BST
neesom and machin one of my fave combos.
Report tantpis May 3, 2022 6:22 PM BST
Much more professional coverage rather than a bunch of cowboys.
Report mitolo May 3, 2022 6:51 PM BST
its a saunter of cowboys. previously unwatchable
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com