Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
stewarty b
25 Apr 22 20:45
| Topic/replies: 35,097 | Blogger: stewarty b's blog
Anybody any thoughts apart from the FAV?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 164
By:
leif
When: 25 Apr 22 21:24
Can see a few on 'ere putting up a non-runner as the winner Stew Plain
By:
stewarty b
When: 25 Apr 22 21:36
Thanks for that leif, as a good un I'll pass but the Management explained things in detail. (thankfully)
By:
stewarty b
When: 25 Apr 22 21:58
FWIW, I can see the FAV being turned over here. I wont mention a name at present but a decent price. (I'm already on EW)
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 25 Apr 22 21:59
not considered asking the ff for their opinions?
By:
stewarty b
When: 25 Apr 22 22:03
I shouldn't give you the time of day and you know why. On this one occasion I'm awaiting their thoughts but I'm going in deep anyways.
By:
stewarty b
When: 25 Apr 22 22:05
I'm on 50 EW at present with Manny's but that will quadruple or more on here . w/p.
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 25 Apr 22 22:10
in deep?  backscuttle?
By:
stewarty b
When: 25 Apr 22 22:13
250 w/p posted before the off. Why did you do it steve? Why?
By:
penzance
What makes you think people will post their selections
or thoughts on a horse,while you won't?
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
cos im the daddy.
By:
stewarty b
When: 25 Apr 22 22:15
I will penzance. Will you?

Daddy????? What a crock of..
By:
stewarty b
When: 25 Apr 22 22:18
First time ever I've had to report back. Calling my mrssus vulgar names. Never done that to you. You crossed the red line not me.

Proof???? Name one racist word you claimed I used.
By:
stewarty b
When: 25 Apr 22 22:19
mrssus   Wee typo there. Missus.
By:
swiftynifty
When: 25 Apr 22 22:22
stewy, how are the FIVE navigating their way thru PC on here? What strategy have you devised if you don't mind me asking.
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 25 Apr 22 22:23
how can anyone in an anonymous forum in cyberspace call an anonymous person vulgar names? i dont know you..dont know if you have a mrs...
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 25 Apr 22 22:23
is PC persistent codswallop please?
By:
stewarty b
When: 25 Apr 22 22:27
Stop avoiding the question. Simply state the racist word(s) I used. That's four times I've asked you.
By:
stewarty b
When: 25 Apr 22 22:32
Nothing from the 'daddy'....again.
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 25 Apr 22 22:35
wasnt a racist word...

you're easier to wind than my snide rolex.
By:
stewarty b
When: 25 Apr 22 22:48
Yet, you admitted to grassing me off.
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 25 Apr 22 22:54
reiteration...

By:
stewarty b
When: 25 Apr 22 22:56
Don't try and get chummy with me steve. Inexcusable
By:
stewarty b
When: 25 Apr 22 22:58

And you have plenty of them..
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 25 Apr 22 22:59
3..and a fitbit.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 26 Apr 22 07:10
the fav the one to beat on form and ratings and no suprise if he wins but i prefer a few against him notably the ballydoyle pair  luxembourg and point lonsdale who i have been backing ante post for a while now .luxembourg unbeaten won his maiden and stepped up to group company showed a good turn of foot to easily  win a grade 1 at the curragh  , knuckled down well to win the futurity and has room for plenty of improvement he is my main bet fwiw . point lonsdale has nearly 4 lenghts to find with the fav on last years curragh form and looks to have a stiff task if lining up but he was odds on that day and the gap between them may not be that big he has usefull form and given the connections looks too big around 20s on here . have also had a few quid at massive odds on the bolger horse on here boundless ocean at around 200-260/1 has a lot to do on ratings and looks a no hoper on paper but the trainer is a master and won this last year with an outsider in poetic flare who turned out to be a good un, a speculative one but at the odds you dont need much on . the fav won the craven well but did look to me to hit a bit of a flat spot when they quickened around 2 furlongs out it may be more difficult trying to make the ground up in the guineas if he does the same againt better horses.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 26 Apr 22 07:40
luxembourg and point lonsdale worked together for the 1st time  at the curragh a few weeks ago according to aiden o b there was not much between the two.
By:
stewarty b
When: 26 Apr 22 10:44
Thanks for the write up FOYLES. Any thoughts on Perfect Power by any chance?
By:
stewarty b
When: 26 Apr 22 10:51
*Cobwebs blown away just over two weeks ago.
By:
paulo47
When: 26 Apr 22 11:49
Have Lusail at 3 figs and Perfect Power hoping form line correct , plus Checkandchallenge at 40 after its facile Newcastle romp , not sure about the ground for it though after its AW successes . Turftrax (if I read it right ) shows 6f good to firm and the last 2f good ground .You would think firmer  cant help the favourite with his action .
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 26 Apr 22 12:33
yeah must have a decent chance if he gets the mile  stewy  ,a big field likely so plenty happy to take the fav on it seems lets hope they all stand their  ground  .
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 26 Apr 22 12:53
just watching the futurity and the craven again and luxembourg quickened up within a matter of a few strides when the pace stepped up in the closing stages , on the side on  he was in 3rd  and then the angle changed to head on and he was in front whereas native trail took a while to get going when they quickened the pace in the craven  ,true he was well on top at the finish but that was against horses who would be "rags " if running in this  thats how i read the 2 races but i may be biased and looking through rose tinted glasses how did others see it .not saying the fav wont win just think better value elsewhere .
By:
stewarty b
When: 26 Apr 22 13:18
Since Soumillon has taken over FOYLES it's third last race it won over 6f going away on good to soft in a hot race in France.

Next time out over 6f it ran on well in the Juddmonte on good to firm.

Next time out it kept on over 7f at Newbury which as I said previously, blowing away the cobwebs on good ground.

If it stays I think it's a big price.
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 26 Apr 22 13:46
stewarty b 26 Apr 22 13:18 
Since Soumillon has taken over FOYLES it's third last race it won over 6f going away on good to soft in a hot race in France.

rico put it up the night before...6/1 boooooom
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 26 Apr 22 16:08
stewarty b

I just saw your message.
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 26 Apr 22 16:30
wonderful news dr.
By:
DIFERENT GRAVY 12
When: 26 Apr 22 16:51
Doc

Is he asking you to join his forum quorum because the others have fekked off?
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 26 Apr 22 17:19
wants to nah the price of a vaginal tuck.
By:
stewarty b
When: 26 Apr 22 17:19
I'll send you a PM Dr C.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 26 Apr 22 17:32
its a guineas thread shirley some a yas have an opinion on the race and horses  ,ffs put up something of interest instead of the usual bickering and sniping  shyte!
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com