Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
StewB
20 Apr 22 11:54
| Topic/replies: 2,577 | Blogger: StewB's blog
Thanks

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 17
By:
StewB
When: 20 Apr 22 11:55
I layed the 0-0 correct score this morning in the W.S.Wanderers v Newcastle Jets game but it was made void
But I do not know why.
By:
The Management
When: 20 Apr 22 12:05
If you don't still have the number for an account manager - unfortunately you will have to "speak" with Zacharius, Piotre, Benjazi or Fenelitta on the live-chat! Cry

If you want somebody that knows the score - ask for Claudius.
By:
longbridge
When: 20 Apr 22 12:12
What TM said - no phone customer services for the likes of most of us.

Consensus seems to be that Tweeting @BetfairCS gets a more clueful answer than Live Chat - good luck.
By:
The Management
When: 20 Apr 22 12:19
As part of the induction for live chat the new recruits get to choose their own live-chat usernames. They make this fun by using a letters game (a bit like Countdown) but unfortunately about 4 years ago a disgruntled new recruit walked out - and took all the vowels with him.

Let us know how you get on with Svtlyghtr!
By:
StewB
When: 20 Apr 22 12:27
there seems to be no link for live chat or otherwise they say " Our agents are busy"
By:
StewB
When: 20 Apr 22 12:29
I'm not on twitter but is Betfair on Facebook where I can "speak" to someone ?
By:
sparrow
When: 20 Apr 22 12:31
You can use facebook messenger for betfair live chat.
By:
StewB
When: 20 Apr 22 12:50
Tried Facebook live chat there don't seem to be one on there only about trading etc
By:
Brian
When: 20 Apr 22 13:08
Shows my age but I remember the days when Betfair sent you an explanation email when a bet was voided.
By:
sparrow
When: 20 Apr 22 13:19
Looks like they have given up with Facebook.  Really appalling service for such a large company.
By:
hulk23
When: 20 Apr 22 13:26
I layed the 0-0 correct score this morning in the W.S.Wanderers v Newcastle Jets game but it was made void

paddy on the other end of your bet ?
By:
Rigsby
When: 20 Apr 22 13:26
One day last week a non uk game I wanted to get involved in did not get turned in play. About 15 - 20 mins in, somebody must of noticed this and all markets just disappeared. No explanation as far as I could see.
I wonder sometimes if there is little public interest in a game by KO, they let it lapse. In fact I often wonder why they bother with a lot of the more obscure non uk leagues and competitions
By:
longbridge
When: 20 Apr 22 13:36
"Shows my age but I remember the days when Betfair sent you an explanation email when a bet was voided."

So do I - I used to do silly massive EW multiples for pocket money on Exchange Multis and they sent me an email for every voided leg of a a EW Super Heinz!
By:
The Management
When: 20 Apr 22 13:36
Rigsby that happens all the time - the other increasingly common occurrence is that they turn the game in play (as advised), but aren't capable of managing it. A goal is scored without BF being aware or suspending. The markets eventually settle (after all the wrong prices are gubbed) to reflect the actual score. At about half-time the match just disappears!

No explanation, no e-mail, no announcement on the service forum.

You now get to speak to Juanita or Milosovino on live chat and explain to them what a soccer match is and describe the definition of a goal, in-play, etc.
By:
thurnscoe thunder
When: 20 Apr 22 13:38
I have seen a tweet on BF customer service with someone asking would bets be void like on yesterdays game where markets were 'blocked out', which i presume was some sort of access problem when its gone in play.
Bets had been slow to be settled but as far as I can see mine have been now after an hour, but they were placed last night.
If yours had been placed after kick off that might be the issue
By:
StewB
When: 20 Apr 22 13:52
My bet was placed just before kick off
By:
top2rated
When: 20 Apr 22 14:33
Email the CEO - don't piss about with Customer Service or Live Chat.

CEO Peter Jackson's email address - peter.jackson@betfair.com

He'll pass it on to an underling but at least it'll get things moving.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com