Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
onlooker
16 Apr 22 16:50
| Topic/replies: 37,808 | Blogger: onlooker's blog
"TIGHT"   ?  ! 

Good LONG Straight - 3 Hurdles - LONG  Run-In

Because of the Above is, precisely, why the Front-Runner was caught at the last.

How many times does the race Change on the Haydock Run-In.
-------------

They do talk some - 'Off the Top of the Head' stuff at times
Pause Switch to Standard View "It's Tight Round Here" - (Haydock)...
Show More
Report saxon farm April 16, 2022 7:30 PM BST
The bends are very tight onlooker.
Report strontium April 17, 2022 1:52 AM BST
Yes, especially on the steeplechase course. But it's a pretty fair course with the very long straight.
Report onlooker April 17, 2022 2:02 AM BST
BUT - They have  a 4 Furlong STRAIGHT to sort themselves out - following the Bends ...  Meaning that even  IF they do - They do NOT nick all that much advantage around the purely 'perceived'  "Tight" Bends. ....

Which are Not all that - "TIGHT" - anyway.

The course is certainly NOT - Fakenham - Fontwell, et al = proper, "TIGHT," courses.

Cannot have what they said - Whatsoever.

Never in a Million.
Report saxon farm April 17, 2022 2:36 PM BST
Crikey onlooker 2am on Easter Sunday morning is no time for such an agitated rant!
Had you just got home from the lap dancing parlour?

I accept your point about the long straight, BUT the bends are very tight and I totally understand the point the RTV pundits were making.
Report tyred April 17, 2022 3:27 PM BST
Twin Oaks at Haydock (nap)
Report onlooker April 17, 2022 7:39 PM BST
saxon -

I am always here at 2am - whatever day of the week .... and especially on Easter Sunday - as there is no way that I will ever be joining the the God Squad, shaking Tambourines - or whatever else they do - on a Sunday morning. Cry

Never gone to bed on the same day that I got up - I would just be lay there wondering what I am doing here? .... When I could/should be re-Handicapping Yesterday's Results, and keeping up-to-date. Happy

Wonderful time of the day to be working as such - No distractions, No Phone calls - Play whatever Music I want - as Loud as I want (No Neighbours, either)

Pint Pot of Tea - following a couple of Pint Pots of best Beer, after I had just walked into the Local 5 minutes before Last Orders.

Nearest "Lap Dancing Parlour" - must be miles away  ... Perhaps as well - Given that I would be saying to the young lady ...

'You need to shed a few pounds, love .........  or, you'll never do 8st 4lb at Haydock next week.'
Report saxon farm April 18, 2022 2:47 PM BST
I appreciate mild eccentricity and wish you well onlooker
Report onlooker April 18, 2022 5:00 PM BST
I ain't - 'Eccentric'   ...

I am 'Effing Serious.

That IS my Life...  and has been - All my Life. Grin
Report saxon farm April 18, 2022 6:28 PM BST
We can all be forthright onlooker.
I expect the regulars in your local are quite glad you don’t appear until 5 minutes before last orders!
Report onlooker April 18, 2022 6:49 PM BST
We do not appear to be on a somewhat similar wavelength - saxon

Either - You have misinterpreted my Grin smiley - or even missed it.

- or - I am missing your sense of humour. Sad

Nevertheless - As long as we are both here - Still Standing ... That is all that matters. Grin
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com