Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Gaze733
15 Apr 22 16:56
| Topic/replies: 8,541 | Blogger: Gaze733's blog
https://snipboard.io/Y0JX4z.jpg

It's almost as if historical results can be used to predict future races. But that can't be right, can it? TM said so.

I'm the king of pre-race betting imho. Muglayers stand no chance against my BSP mega certs.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 32
By:
shady69
When: 15 Apr 22 16:58
Clown mugs never lose ...
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 15 Apr 22 16:59
any chance of snipboarding the correct 3mth p&l?
By:
The Management
When: 15 Apr 22 17:10
You have posted about 800 winning systems - so just two questions:

1) Why are you still looking?
2) Why would you need another one?

Those are rhetorical questions btw - everybody knows the answers.
By:
elise
When: 15 Apr 22 17:18
i thought this thread was going to be about his boyfriend
By:
Celtic warrior
When: 15 Apr 22 17:40
Gaze is the new warwick hunt
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 15 Apr 22 18:38
gaze is warwick hunt
By:
Hayden
When: 15 Apr 22 19:31
Gaze , i'll do you a deal and give you 10 free comma's if you leave the forum.

Think it over it's a fair offer.
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 15 Apr 22 20:01

By:
Gaze733
When: 15 Apr 22 21:35
TM I'm not looking anymore, I have the ultimate holy grail now.
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 15 Apr 22 21:43
correct...holy grail of commas.
By:
BULLET TOOTH TONY
When: 15 Apr 22 21:45
That's 200,000 wasted hrs u will never get back,but hey u got a database of history so u can always look back after every result and go......oh it was that variable
By:
Gaze733
When: 16 Apr 22 09:44
Maybe 20k hours, and they were not wasted because I have the holy grail. You think the results in the image happened by pure luck? LOL
By:
Facts
When: 16 Apr 22 09:48
Yawn
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 16 Apr 22 09:49
.... So you must be hosing up on your Tipping Forum. ??
By:
BULLET TOOTH TONY
When: 16 Apr 22 10:05
Can't read 200k

No chance of success ever when you can't read numbers
By:
The Management
When: 16 Apr 22 11:11
Gaze - I don't have any issue with looking at past results, trends or data. That's essentially form study! It's a little old fashioned in its purest form (lbs and lengths) but there are people that make that pay and others that make it pay using the past/trends/data/replays in a more innovative way.

However, that's a world away from what you are doing. i.e. Putting results into a spreadsheet and then using arbitrary (irrelevant) filters to make the losers disappear (filter them out) until you are left with enough winners to show a pretend (historic) paper profit.

I know you can't tell the difference between the two but at least your P&L can tell the difference!. Don't be embarrassed, I think it's a phase most losers go through when they first start out and some people never grow out of it. There are 80 year olds still doing it on here! 

Discover Holy Grail system, Deposit, start a thread, Amend Holy Grail system, Deposit again, start a thread, Update Holy Grail system, Deposit again, start a thread, Refine Holy Grail system, Deposit again, start a thread, Discover Giga- Grail, Deposit again, start a thread.
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 16 Apr 22 11:19
tm seems to be taking the tard seriously..

Laugh
By:
tanglefoot
When: 16 Apr 22 11:22
Dreams make good stories.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 16 Apr 22 11:23
Lol.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 16 Apr 22 11:24
^That was to Rico's post.
By:
The Management
When: 16 Apr 22 11:25
I can't help it, I am intrigued by the people that put random filters on spreadsheets to manufacture the Holy Grail. I once did a study to try to establish which part of their brain wasn't working. Shocked
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 16 Apr 22 11:25
^That was to Rico's post.
By:
The Management
When: 16 Apr 22 11:29
I think Gaze has a discombobulated Occipital Lobe.
By:
The Management
When: 16 Apr 22 11:45
Dr Crippen16 Apr 22 11:23Joined: 16 Apr 02 | Topic/replies: 49,330 | Blogger: Dr Crippen's blog
Lol.

One of the aged Holy Grail seekers takes time out of his quest to make another valuable contribution to the forum.
By:
Hayden
When: 16 Apr 22 11:47
I think he's just discombobulated full stop.
By:
The Management
When: 16 Apr 22 11:49
His commas are also discombobulated!
By:
geoff m
When: 16 Apr 22 13:39
King of pre race betting .. Minus 200 points last month.

altho by some strange algorithm(i.e massaging figures)  it only worked out @ minus 30
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 16 Apr 22 13:44
I shouldn't upset The Management.

He'll be chasing me all over the forum now trying to get me banned.
By:
The Management
When: 16 Apr 22 13:58
Banned?

Why would I want you banned? - As stated, I think it's highly entertaining that people like you and gaze think it's all about selections. That you if can find the right selections, that price just doesn't matter. Looking for some magical system with rules that crack the code and only select winners. Some of your "contributions" on the General Betting Forum are priceless (pun intended)!
By:
Gaze733
When: 16 Apr 22 15:05
@Bullet tooth, I can read numbers, I'm saying it was 20k, not 200k, which is an insane number.

@TM You're wrong again. The results in the image are not backfitted. My last 10 posted picks were Terresita @3.5 W; Slate House @3.5 W; Honor Grey 2.62 W; Twenty Twenty 2.62 W; Green Man @15 L; Militry Decoration @5.5 win; Dark Moon Rising @ 3.25 L; Aasser @5.0 W; Sayifyouwill @8.5 L; Trawlerman @3.25 W. Pure coincidence, I'm sure the BSP was spot-on.
By:
The Management
When: 16 Apr 22 15:23
Fair play - you have cracked it this time then.

That's a shame though, It's quite sad that we won't ever hear from you again now that your search is over. Laugh
By:
steerforth
When: 16 Apr 22 15:48
When I haven't been on here for a few days and scan the thread titles, I know the ones started by his nuttyness, without looking at the poster.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com