Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mitolo
31 Mar 22 14:05
| Topic/replies: 1,404 | Blogger: mitolo's blog
paying 4 places. since when? the next maiden hurdle at 2.30 is the usual 3.

just done me cobblers laying the 4th. raging.
Pause Switch to Standard View 1.55 naas maiden hurdle
Show More
Report Wicklow March 31, 2022 2:08 PM BST
DId u lay the 4.0 for 200 on the 4th on the run in?
Report mitolo March 31, 2022 2:14 PM BST
yes and thats not all. laid it shorter than that and tried to go in again. no doubt you got it. but you must agree its an error, unless the rules have changed. enjoy my moolah.
Report Wicklow March 31, 2022 2:19 PM BST
Yah i noticed the 4 places pre race and thought they was potential to catch someone out unawares at the end of the race. Im sorry you got stung like that. I was hoping it was a BF bot Devil
Report stewarts rise March 31, 2022 2:25 PM BST
If it seems to good to be true it usually is.
Nice to know who you've lost your money to though!
Report mitolo March 31, 2022 2:27 PM BST
i didnt. logged in just as the race was off. should have stayed in the boozer. never mind. shouldnt have happened though. ive asked on twitter why but dont expect an answer.
Report duncan idaho March 31, 2022 2:30 PM BST
Laugh
Report mitolo March 31, 2022 2:41 PM BST
suspect you aint the only one delighted by this. back to 3 places in the 2.30. course i backed 4th.
Report Andriy March 31, 2022 3:27 PM BST
Happened because the race title was Naas Nursey of Legends Maiden Hurdle... so the automated way they have of doing this (or maybe one of their usual standard employees with such a deep understanding of horseracing, cough)... sees Nursery, thinks its a 2yo handicap, and with more than 15 runners makes the main place market 4 places; then adds the 5 place market since more than 20(? or whatever triggers it).
Report mitolo March 31, 2022 3:56 PM BST
that could well be it. nice to do it in thanks to notfair incompetence
Report mitolo March 31, 2022 6:37 PM BST
Betfair Help
@BetfairCS The market was created with 4 places instead of 3 and it was traded as such. We understand the inconvenience and we do apologise for this. As a gesture of goodwill, we have taken half your loss from Mr. Wicklow and refunded it to your account. -Zhaneta

furry nuff.
Report Wicklow March 31, 2022 6:55 PM BST
Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com