Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
25 Mar 22 22:56
| Topic/replies: 31,798 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Congrats to the lad can't remember his name, who has a share in this mare delighted for you and i hope you had a great day and got the cash,well done...
Pause Switch to Standard View Go Chique ...
Show More
Report FOYLESWAR March 25, 2022 10:25 PM GMT
did it win ? if so well done hibore hope ya won plenny . will take a look at the jumps results .
Report workrider March 25, 2022 10:27 PM GMT
Hereford 5/2 fav..
Report FOYLESWAR March 25, 2022 10:33 PM GMT
yes jus seen it  HIBORE IS THE FORUMITE WITH A SHARE IN IT .
Report workrider March 25, 2022 10:35 PM GMT
Delighted for him Foyles , lovely to see him get a return on his money, plus he seems to have fallen in love with her...
Report FOYLESWAR March 25, 2022 10:41 PM GMT
yes also very  happy for him , he will be buzzing tonite !
Report Hibore March 26, 2022 8:36 AM GMT
Cheers guys. I’m still on cloud 9 after her win yesterday.

She is such a lovely mare and tries so hard in her races. That’s 3 runs on proper good ground and 3 wins.
Everyone I know was on her at either 8/1 or 6/1 so we cleaned out the bookies as well.

Most importantly though is that she comes home safe and sound after her races. Love her to bits.
Report FOYLESWAR March 26, 2022 8:43 AM GMT
very well done and nice to hear  you lumped on and won a few quid to boot , just to get a run must be great but to win 3 races is special hope there are many more  to come with her ,it may just be hereford but to you it must feel like a cheltenham festival  winner .
Report Hibore March 26, 2022 8:59 AM GMT
Felt like winning the Gold Cup Laugh

What is also nice is that 4 of my best friends bought into her and I also bought a share for my mum. We have nearly 40% between us.
So it’s a social thing when we go owners and trainers.
Report FOYLESWAR March 26, 2022 9:19 AM GMT
yes i can imagine the excitement when you realise its going to win or go very close the heart must be racing and you will be in your own bubble and nothing will interupt the last few yards to the winning line!  what a buzz! then you gather youself for the unsaddling in the winners enclosure then the  presentation photos etc .then the walk to the bookies to collect your winnings .
Report top2rated March 26, 2022 9:45 AM GMT
Report Hibore March 26, 2022 9:57 AM GMT
Thank you Top. I’m gutted we couldn’t be there…
Report Trusty April 15, 2022 7:35 AM BST
Can't find Hibore's ownership thread - are you going to Haydock tomorrow Hibore, it's a long way from Ashtead and ground is G/S?
Report Hibore April 15, 2022 8:05 AM BST
Hi Trusty, yes we are going to Haydock early tomorrow morning. We have a hotel so making a day of it.
I think the ground will be perfect after couple days of sunshine. This is a much higher grade than she’s been in before and might catch her out but she’s not the biggest mare and has been lumping big weights all season. Tomorrow she has 10st 6lb so that should help.
Hats off to Haydock having 6 x £50k races.
Report Trusty April 15, 2022 12:07 PM BST
Good luck then Hibore, hope she wins for you. JJ horse the obvious danger.
Report irishone April 17, 2022 8:32 PM BST
Geoff Lewis wont be happy, tosspot like hibore living in his old backyard.
LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com