Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
slickster
19 Mar 22 14:48
| Topic/replies: 5,211 | Blogger: slickster's blog
Ciel de neige 2.52. NAP at 1-4. Micro manage 4.02. NB at 1-7. What an utter mess of a thing he truly is. You cannot be very well to consistently NAP these types of prices. An embarrassment to humanity. Poor thing clearly needs help
Pause Switch to Standard View O'hehir the Irish "tipster"
Show More
Report workrider April 18, 2022 2:27 PM BST
LaughLaugh
Report slickster April 18, 2022 2:50 PM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaugh. Pinky and perky still trying to defend the indefensible. Hope u laid it boys. Clown making me a fortune. And hilarious with it. His "tip" in the national is predictably the FAVOURITE Excited
Report MJK April 18, 2022 2:55 PM BST
Defending no one. And if he was making you a fortune you wouldn't be complaining about him. More likely you're backing the shorties and when they lose you're blaming him on it. Keep eating the beans...
Report slickster April 18, 2022 3:09 PM BST
Excited Stupidity at its best. Looks like MJ had it in all his Yankees. Unlucky lad. It's quite simple. You LAY them. The guy is clueless. I NEVER back anything he puts up. Hope that's clear.
Report MJK April 18, 2022 4:20 PM BST
You obviously are otherwise you wouldn't be so angry at him all the time. I only had a bet on the National today, no other bet at Fairyhouse. Unlike yourself doing your conkers again.
Report slickster April 18, 2022 4:34 PM BST
The gift that keeps on giving Grin. You seem to have difficulty reading and understanding texts. Being a pal of wonkys it's hardly surprising. Chin up...
Report slickster April 20, 2022 1:29 PM BST
Today is the same yet AGAIN. The 2 shortest on the card. 4.05 sun king 11-10 "nap". 7.20 Earl of Tyrone 4-9 "nb". Truly sickening. And he gets paid for this rubbish. Happy laying...
Report slickster April 21, 2022 4:54 PM BST
Today is boringly obvious. 2 "naps" and yes the 2 shortest. 6.45 walk on the moone 4-6. What's he napping it for. It's UNRACED. 7.30 Raadobarg 4-7. He's like a child in a sweet shop. Will keep robbing until he's caught
Report thurnscoe thunder April 21, 2022 6:55 PM BST
Thought we should make a game out of it for Fridays racing.
Lets have a stab at his Nap and NB

Evergreen And Red 4.25 Kilbeggan NAP absolute certain this will be the Nap
Brave Way 6.30 Kilbeggan NB, this was tougher
Report slickster April 21, 2022 10:19 PM BST
Yes indeed tt you've nailed this loon. Evergreen and red is 2-7 so quite natural will be his "nap" ha haaa. The "nb" will be either brave way or bacardys in the last as both are 6-4 shots so take your pick.
Report slickster April 22, 2022 8:06 PM BST
Yes yes yes . We were right. 1-4 "nap" stuffed. The "nb" was chemical energy in the last. 11-10 UNPLACED ExcitedLaughLaugh. It truly beggars belief. So funny though...
Report Hayden April 22, 2022 8:14 PM BST
What type of brain discovers the golden goose then posts it on a public forum.

Answers on a postcard please.
Report BlueMax April 22, 2022 10:25 PM BST
So, lads, where do I find these daily tips? Irish Mirror? I’ve looked there but I don’t see them.
Report slickster April 22, 2022 11:30 PM BST
It's a big cake hayden. I dont mind sharing. Yes max the Irish mirror. I will do my best to put them up as soon as I can on a daily basis. Like bending down to pick it up...
Report knoxville April 23, 2022 1:19 AM BST

Apr 21, 2022 -- 4:54PM, slickster wrote:

Today is boringly obvious. 2 "naps" and yes the 2 shortest. 6.45 walk on the moone 4-6. What's he napping it for. It's UNRACED. 7.30 Raadobarg 4-7. He's like a child in a sweet shop. Will keep robbing until he's caught

these 2 pissed in slickster?

Report knoxville April 23, 2022 1:22 AM BST
they aint all losing, maybe some stats from a longer period of time might reveal a better result
Report slickster April 23, 2022 2:02 PM BST
Navan 4.15 tranquil lady "nb" at a whopping 4-1. 5.55. Active duty"nap" 7-4. Makes newfoundland a cert. Ĺimerick 2.15 flash bulb "nb" 11-10. 3.55 admiralty place "nap" at 4-6. What a mess he really is.
Report slickster April 23, 2022 2:26 PM BST
A wonderful start for our intrepid hero. Flash bulb 10-11 and stuffed into oblivion. Not even close to placing. Truly staggering ineptitude.
Report cacique April 23, 2022 8:35 PM BST
can you put his selections before racing... we might be able to take advantage and place lay them
Report slickster April 24, 2022 1:36 PM BST
Will do. This guy is just beautiful. 4 supposed "certs" yesterday. Best price 5-2. 3 UNPLACED and an odds on 2nd Laugh. Didn't think he could get worse. Pity no irish today. Punchestown should be fu now. He wouldn't "nap" Honeysuckle would he. Would he...
Report punchestown April 24, 2022 6:27 PM BST
In the words of the late CJ Haughey "Will he F***"....Laugh
Report FOYLESWAR April 24, 2022 7:07 PM BST
coarse he will ,unless there is something shorter
Report FOYLESWAR April 24, 2022 7:09 PM BST
denueve and emily dickson tommoz ?
Report slickster April 25, 2022 1:00 PM BST
Close foyles. 6.45 Emily dickinson 8-13 "nap". 5.15 half nutz 4-1 "nb". Strange one that. But a very apt name for him. Makes deneuve a cert in the 1st Grin
Report MJK April 25, 2022 1:46 PM BST
Robo in the interest of fairness why don't you put up selections each day before lunchtime for the next days racing and see how you get on? If it's as easy as you seem to think it should be no bother.
Report BlueMax April 25, 2022 6:48 PM BST
I don’t think anyone’s saying that this game is easy. What’s being said is that this guy gets paid (probably handsomely) and is a professional tipster yet he constantly selects the most obvious, short priced horses and they get beaten at the most ridiculous prices with monotonous regularity. He’s wide open for criticism, and in my opinion it’s well deserved.
Report MJK April 25, 2022 6:53 PM BST
That's fair enough. What I'm saying(and have said before but Robo just refuses to see oast his nose) is that these horses are picked from the decs the lunchtime before. But apparently he's given a heads up re sp's by someone (this person must have the game by the preverbials whoever it is).
Report slickster April 25, 2022 7:06 PM BST
That's it in a nutshell BlueMax. Very simply and easily put where even the challenged people should, but refuse, to see. Nobody ever said it was easy. He gets until 7.00 odd to get his "tips" in. When he knows the probable prices. That should be OBVIOUS. I don't get paid to put up tips he does. 11-10 winner and an unplaced tonight. I have to thank him for not touching the 1st as I ploughed in. If he "napped" it I would not have Grin
Report MJK April 25, 2022 7:36 PM BST
So where did you get 7.00pm from? I have a good idea but I'll let you explain.
Report cacique April 25, 2022 9:28 PM BST
is tomorrow in Punchestown nap a coin toss between Sir Gerhard, Energumene, with Bob Olinger & Sekifi for nb
Report slickster April 25, 2022 11:09 PM BST
Yes I will be surprised if its not sir gerhard "nap" and energumene "nb".Bob olinger is the wrong side of evens for him so far too risky. MJ is tying himself up in knots when the reasoning for the thread is relatively simple. If you just concentrate on the 3 words NAP NB and PRICES you should be able to understand it.
Report slickster April 25, 2022 11:28 PM BST
The "nap" on Wednesday will be facile vega 1-2 in the bumper as o'hehir thinks he's the only person who has heard of him and is trying to give his readers the heads up LaughLaugh
Report MJK April 26, 2022 6:17 AM BST
You won't answer the question as you haven't a clue and just made it up. You pretend you lay these horses but you clearly don't. Bet you miss the days of pummelling those school kids with the leather.
Report slickster April 26, 2022 1:20 PM BST
Oh dear the green eyed monster is still frothing at the mouth. Very sad. This isn't going to help you. As already stated the headless goose "naps" sir gerhard and "nbs" e ergometer. Both 4-7. He also puts up 7 out of 8 favourites and a 2nd favourite. Dinoblue glan caldwell potter bob olinger de nordener and firm footings the 2nd fav. Utterly disgusting and IMPOSSIBLE to do if you don't have access to prices PRIOR to selections. In odds ons world the favourite should win EVERY race so that's why he likes to put up practically EVERY favourite. Happy laying.
Report MJK April 26, 2022 1:48 PM BST
I couldn't care less about any tips from any newspaper tipster, anyone who does is an idiot. You still won't answer where you came up with the 7.00 nonsense but will keep trying to deflect as you haven't a clue. Probably from the same orifice all your nastiness came from before you were banned in your previous account Robo.
Report Hayden April 26, 2022 2:16 PM BST
Easy way of accessing this albeit in a very short time that proves next to nothing.

Post the exact p/l of the tipster since March 19th when thread started

Post your a/c since the same date to confirm you've been laying them all.

Answer why someone who discovers the golden goose would want to tell the gambling fraternity of this gem via a public betting forum.

Thanks in anticipation.
Report carrot1960 April 26, 2022 4:46 PM BST
Peter O’Hehir's tips:

3.40.Dinoblue

4.15.Sir Gerhard (Nap)

4.50.Glan

5.25.Energumene

6.00.Caldwell Potter

6.35.Bob Olinger

7.10.De Nordener

7.45.Firm Footings

Next Best

3.40.Grangee

4.15.Dysart Dynamo

4.50.Ardla

5.25.Chacun Pour Soi

6.00.Rocco Ray

6.35.Capodanno

7.10.Good Bye Sam

7.45.Lisnagar Oscar

Double : Sir Gerhard and Energumene.
Report carrot1960 April 26, 2022 4:53 PM BST
16 Selections and everyone of them are 1st or 2nd favs , boy does he put the time in !
Report slickster April 26, 2022 5:13 PM BST
Yes carrot you've nailed him. He's a disgrace to his profession. MJ totally losing it. Positively seething. Proving himself to be several trees short of a forest. 16 out of 16 "tips" 1st and 2nd favs and he still thinks the guy has no access to prices pre tips!!!!! I also only ever have had one account so no idea what you're waffling on about sunshine. Worryingly I don't think you do either. Hayden I replied to you a few days ago. Nothing has changed. 1st 3races 2-1 fav UNPLACED 4-7 fav nap UNPLACED 4-1 fav PULLED UP. The proof is there. Keep laying them...
Report cacique April 26, 2022 5:46 PM BST
think MJK is looking for confirm about the 7pm cut off time..... are the tissue prices done at this stage?

Given your absolute detest, Slickster , most people including myself, are wondering are you actioning this by laying the selections? Or are you backing the fancies...
Report slickster April 26, 2022 6:30 PM BST
Yes cacique he gets tissue prices in the afternoon for next days racing so has enough time to pick his "tips" accordingly. Its IMPOSSIBLE for anybody to consistently pick 1st and 2nd favs in practically every race otherwise. He should put a bit of effort in. I say it as it is. O'Hehir is a reasonable commentator so should just stick to that. I generally lay his "naps" and "nbs" to win or lose couple of ton. You should try it. You will not be losing over a period of time.
Report slickster April 26, 2022 6:32 PM BST
He is clueless gullible and naive. Should not be "tipping" in a newspaper. There are some people out there who may need help with their selections...
Report cacique April 26, 2022 6:53 PM BST
i'd don't have access to his selections... but certainly looks like there could be easy money to be made....

is this a Ghost selection though, and he has little to nill input into his selections> happy enough for them to use his name and he takes the pay cheque....
Report slickster April 27, 2022 2:21 PM BST
No they are his own "tips". Today everybody as bad as yesterday. As already said the "nap" is facile vega 4-9 in the 6.30. The "nb" is the nice guy 2-1 in the 5.20. All he sees is a string of 1s and there were no more odds ons. In the other 6 races he "tips" 5 more favourites and a 2nd favourite. Life in the park. Freedom to dream. Fils d'oudairies. Allaho. Ciel de neige. The model kingdom. Staggering. And no mean feat landing on practically all favourites. I reckon he knows the prices BEFORE tipping them eh...
Report slickster April 28, 2022 1:12 PM BST
Few favs and 2nd favs won yesterday so jimmy the guesser had a good day. Every dog has its day even lame ones. AGAIN today it's 7 out of 8 favourites ha haaa. One odds on which is obviously "napped". James's Gate 8-15 7.40 "nap". Shady operator 4.50 "nb". The others are golf marin. Grange walk. Klassical dream. City chief. Gentlemen de mee nr. Minx tiara. Incredible stuff from the goose.
Report mitolo April 28, 2022 2:19 PM BST
right then slicko. im going to put the machine to the test. just woke up with a sore head empty pockets and the ravin ump. cant be arsed looking at the rpost even though i stole one on the way home last night. am laying all his selections. the biggest leg-up he will ever get and if he fails then he is some berk.
Report cloone river April 28, 2022 2:47 PM BST
Are you backing anything today at punchestown Slickster?
Report slickster April 28, 2022 4:28 PM BST
Don't like this meeting cloone. End of season and all that. Desperate punting card. One interest bet on haute en couleurs in the 6.35.
Report slickster April 29, 2022 3:38 PM BST
4-9 "nap" yesterday and UNPLACED ffs. Today an droichead gorm. Busselton. Scarlet and dove "nb" really? Honeysuckle. State man. Billaway. El fabulous "nap". Don chalant. 6 favourites and 2 from nappy o'brien who he is clearly in bed with.
Report FOYLESWAR April 29, 2022 3:47 PM BST
i am staggered he didnt nap honeysuckle! henry must be ecstatic!
Report knoxville April 29, 2022 6:51 PM BST
not a bad evening for him so far
Report slickster April 30, 2022 1:44 PM BST
Same old garbage today. 6 favourites and 2 2nd favourites. Quite remarkable in those fields. And the blatantly obvious NAP. Vauban 2-7 in the 5.00. Idiot. Shady operator. Plan of attack. Epatante. Donkey years. Vauban "nap". Camprond "nb". Ballybay. Barbados. What a gormless mess he is. Hilarious though.
Report knoxville April 30, 2022 6:53 PM BST
you would have lost again, laying them today
donkey years 5/1
campround 4/1
hardly short prices
Report slickster May 1, 2022 12:10 PM BST
Today hardly needs saying. Last at Sligo nusret 1-3 "NAP ". What an absolute tool. What's the point? In his world "nap" means find the shortest of the day. And the shorter the better for this loo laa. Makes this one a good lay at that price plus the 7lbs extra lobbed on.
Report slickster May 3, 2022 1:44 PM BST
ANOTHER 3-10 "NAP"beaten. Absolutely impossible to believe. Today we have one odds on on the card. Call me lyreen 7.30 8-11 in a beginner's chase. "NAP". This fool doesn't nap horses he naps prices. Another decent lay...
Report slickster May 4, 2022 12:58 PM BST
Yet ANOTHER unplaced "nap". This guys just beautiful. Today's was a cert from flagfall. 1st race georgeta 2-5 "NAP". Poor chap needs to be held by the hand and told how to use the word "nap". Poor thing.
Report slickster May 5, 2022 1:43 PM BST
After a wonderful 8-13 "nap" winner its the same old rubbish today. The "nap" is the only odds on on the card. Darren's hope in the 6.45 in a 3 mile beginners chase at 10-11. What is this guy on ffs??? Where did they dig him up from? Hilarious all the same.
Report slickster May 7, 2022 1:37 PM BST
Look at these 4 beauties clueless has concocted for us today. Little Big bear 1.40 "nap" 4-9. Ezine 4.05 1-3 "nb". Nos na gaoithe  2.35 evens "nap". Emancipator 4.55 evens " nb". A 20 runner handicap hurdle lol. What's this guy on?
Report slickster May 9, 2022 12:56 PM BST
This evening was any 2 from 3. He landed on Swan Bay 6-4 6.00 "nb". The model kingdom 8-11 6.30 "nap". We now know why David beat goliath. O'Hehir apped goliath LaughLaugh
Report slickster May 11, 2022 1:33 PM BST
2.40 miss mirabell "nap". At evens quite comfortably the shortest on the card. Does he reward himself when he manages to keep "napping" the shortest of the day????
Report slickster May 13, 2022 3:09 PM BST
Are you ready for this lunacy from the headless goose... here we go. 7.30 kyphosis 1-9 "NAP". That's right our hero says NAP. 6.35 hors piste 1-4 "NAP". A sick little termite. The 2 "nbs".. Alfred munnings 5.10 4-5. Baby zeus 6.00 at a whopping evens. What a mess he really is.
Report mitolo May 13, 2022 3:19 PM BST
its mental elf weak. leave him alone. im putting them in an acca.
Report SlippyBlue May 13, 2022 3:34 PM BST
E.W. Mitolo?
Report mitolo May 13, 2022 5:00 PM BST
oh yes. pays about 8/1.
Report kkkatt May 13, 2022 5:04 PM BST
That Kyprios is very short for one that`s been well beat twice before after winning first time out.
Report mitolo May 13, 2022 6:06 PM BST
omg. cant believe it. i am undone. Sad
Report slickster May 14, 2022 1:45 AM BST
What can we say. A 1-10 winning "nap". A 1-10 winning "nap". An 8-11 winning "nb". And a 10-11 unplaced "nb". Enough is enough with this headless idiot. An absolute sack of ****e he is. A psychopathic loony tune. Needs taking out of the game forthwith. All each way accums bite the dust. If anyone was gullible enough to do it.
Report slickster May 16, 2022 5:07 PM BST
5.30 shewearsitwell 2-5 "NAP". Good grief does he ever stop ffs... for those unaware that's the goose commentating at Killarney.
Report grayhawk May 16, 2022 5:16 PM BST
Is that who Ruby had just called a good judge Grin...right after he called the second as hanging on in a close finish Mischief
Report MJK May 16, 2022 5:30 PM BST
What price was the Nap this morning?
Report slickster May 17, 2022 3:36 PM BST
I think our hero made a mistake today. We will get the obvious out of the way first. 7.40 Sligo Entropy 2-5 "nap". Killarney 5.25 Culcor 7-2 "nap". Surely a mistake. It is quite obvious he meant the NEXT race.5.55 Cigamia 1-3. As they are both number 2 he has obviously "napped" the wrong race!!
Report slickster May 18, 2022 5:38 PM BST
OK boys tonight's "nap" is quite predictably in the 7.10 janoobi at 2-7. What a clown.
Report FOYLESWAR May 19, 2022 11:11 AM BST
his missus  will get a bollacking ............ hey love i am busy today no time to phone tommozez  best bets through ,you know what to do darling look at the cards and text the 2 shortest priced runners and put nap  and nb next to em and text em to the newspaper ...........thanks love see ya tonite !
Report slickster May 19, 2022 1:56 PM BST
After yesterday's stupendous 1-8 "winning nap" its the same old ****e today. 6.25 la prima Donna "nb" 1-3. 8.25 rath gaul boy "nap" 10-11. And he gets paid for this garbage!!! Treating readers as if they're thick. What a nutjob this guy really is. What's the point of him?
Report slickster May 25, 2022 3:53 PM BST
Hurricane georgie 5.45 "nap". Odds on in a handicap lol. Tells you what a waster this fool is.
Report slickster May 26, 2022 2:03 PM BST
More quality this evening.5.25 walk on the moone 1-5 "NAP".7.10 itwasfate evens "nb".
Like a little child getting away with robbing sweets. He won't stop until the editor wises up. How old is he now. Surely he has SOME understanding of what the word "nap" entails.
Report slickster May 26, 2022 7:40 PM BST
And there we gooo...more fun and frolics from this clueless nutter. How does he do it? Funny little man all the same. He's like a bank machine. Cheers Peter keep up the good work Grin
Report slickster May 28, 2022 2:03 PM BST
Today's 2 gems from coco. Tax for max 1-2 3.43 "NAP". Grecian slipper evene 4.35 "NAP". Wonderful work by gormless.
Report slickster June 2, 2022 5:34 PM BST
Unless 2-7 in the 1st. STUFFED  7.50 startedwithakiss. Is this really the best he can conjure Up????
Report slickster June 6, 2022 5:04 PM BST
À wonderful winning bank holiday double from our morbid hero. World famous 2-7 "NAP ". Easy game 1-6 "NAP ". What herb is he on? Time to ring an ambulance to take him away. Idiot.
Report slickster June 13, 2022 2:42 PM BST
Shesadream 7.00 8-11"nap". Authorized art 7.30 4-5 "nb". Wonderful stuff Excited
Report slickster June 13, 2022 10:10 PM BST
ANOTHER 2 odds on losers stuffed stupid. This fool is as bad as it gets. Love to know how he regularly does it. Hope you lot are laying away... easy dollars ExcitedGrin
Report slickster June 14, 2022 1:46 PM BST
Look at these 2 from this mournful mess of a thing. Sole pretender 4.50 1-4 "nb". A dream to share 8.30 2-7 "nap". Both penalised. The 1st is a novice chase ffs. What an utter loo laa he is. A pointless waste of air. Couple of good lays all the same.
Report ali1959 June 14, 2022 4:19 PM BST
Tell me slick, does the bloke have a journalistic column in the Irish Mirror, or just a sister's box, whereby he gives his tips?  If it is the latter, well, any one of us could do that.
Report slickster June 15, 2022 4:02 PM BST
Yes he has a column in the mirror Ali. Writes a load of nonsense. He is proof of its not what you know etc.. tonight the clueless creature goes call me lyreen "NAP" in the 7.30. Another 2-9 shot. I mean what is he at ffs....
Report slickster June 16, 2022 1:44 PM BST
Tonight one odds on on the card. And of course this banana doesn't let us down. My mate mozzie "nap" in the last. He doesn't give a ****.
Report FOYLESWAR June 16, 2022 6:01 PM BST
picking these long odds on shots he must think why study form for hours when i get paid the same for 2 mins work.
Report slickster June 26, 2022 11:05 AM BST
Auguste rodin 1-2 "nap" in the 1st. But a non runner. Statuette 4-6 "nb" in the 2nd. If it was 1-4 heads 4-1 tails this gormless goose would nap heads because of the price. An utter waste of air this clown is.
Report slickster June 29, 2022 4:11 PM BST
You don't need to be intelligent to know the clown's "nap" this evening. 5.10 the antarctic. I mean what else was it going to be... be careful backers.
Report FOYLESWAR June 29, 2022 7:46 PM BST
another odds on  stoomer  beat ! this guy can stop the tide coming in !
Report FOYLESWAR June 29, 2022 7:47 PM BST
well done slicks ^^
Report slickster June 30, 2022 1:04 PM BST
Yes indeed foyles the guy is an embarrassment. This evening 4.35 all things nice "nap". Therefore the clever play is to back semantics. 6.10 saint roi "nap". Again the clever play is shewearsirwell who he doesn't give a chance to. And he thinks saint roi is a 5 year old. No attention to detail whatsoever. The "nbs" are tronador 8.00 and obviously  gaoth chuil 8.20. Happy laying. Birch is dangerously bad but he doesn't nap 1-6 shots like this idiot.
Report slickster July 2, 2022 2:01 PM BST
Auguste rodin 4-9 4.18 "nap". Prairie dancer evens 4.35 "nap". Wonderful stuff from clueless.
Report cacique July 2, 2022 2:05 PM BST
i've put Auguste Rodin in a free bet with pokerstars!!Cry

Are you laying them Slick?
Report slickster July 2, 2022 2:55 PM BST
Yes cacique gotta lay them. Won't do much damage at those prices especially with this clòwn adding on 7lbs. He has been known to stop avalanches...
Report slickster July 3, 2022 10:08 AM BST
Listen to this beauty. Last at Tramore easy game 2-9 "NAP" ha haaaaa. He seems to think this is normal. Not another person on the planet would continuously stoop this low. What's he trying to prove? What an utter embarrassment to humanity.
Report lead on July 3, 2022 10:18 AM BST
Who's the worst..Birch or O'Hehir...only one way to find out...over to you,Harry Hill!
Report cacique July 3, 2022 12:14 PM BST
what the selections for today?
Report slickster July 3, 2022 1:45 PM BST
Apart from the 1-6 "nap" in the last his "nb" pin landed on dartington in the 2.35. Birch is worryingly inept and gullible but he would never nap a 1-6 shot. Why would anybody do it...
Report slickster July 4, 2022 1:49 PM BST
7.30 unanswered "nap" 6-4. Beast up nearly a stone from last win and just look at the connections. If you nap anything from these quarters you are proving yourself to be clueless.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com