Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
luckyme
05 Jan 22 14:51
| Topic/replies: 3,163 | Blogger: luckyme's blog
Seem to be getting away with murder, some of the "gentle rides" the horses are given then add in the drift on said horse.

Stewards must be on the sherry

Is she the new PAT DOBBS

LaughLaughLaugh
Pause Switch to Standard View Grace McEntee & J.Butler
Show More
Report luckyme January 5, 2022 3:04 PM GMT
Well backed this one, lets see if it gets a "gentle ride"
Report luckyme January 5, 2022 3:11 PM GMT
opened up at 14s on here, scoots in SP 100/30

STEWARDS REALLY NEED TO WATCH THIS STABLES RUNNERS.
Report GLASGOWCALLING January 5, 2022 8:42 PM GMT
The winner, MARTINEO appeared to show improved form compared with its previous run at Wolverhampton on 2 October 2021, when the gelding finished seventh of 10, beaten by 4½ lengths. The explanation from John Butler that MARTINEO had benefitted from recent veterinary treatment to its knees and joints was noted and the gelding was routine tested.

... LaughGrin
Report luckyme January 5, 2022 9:46 PM GMT
Wonder what he will say when Weloof wins something like

"well he had no chance the last time as the jockey rode to orders but I gave the jockey different orders today and the horse improved no end"

Stewards really are blind C$$TS
Report ballyregan January 5, 2022 10:45 PM GMT
did the stewards ask what the treatment was ?
the horse is 7 it took the trainer an awful long time to recognise the issue judging by the many duckeggs it has obtained
Report luckyme January 5, 2022 10:51 PM GMT
true probably hungry for magic carrots that seem to cure all issues and make the horses run faster to boot but seriously the rides some of this guys horses are getting is blatant.
Report ballyregan January 5, 2022 10:55 PM GMT
the first two in the field today are both proper gambling yards the betfair graph always tells you how they will run wigwams looked wanted and must be gutted to have bumped into this one today
Report luckyme January 5, 2022 10:59 PM GMT
yes bally I agree must be sick however I don't mind them collecting on the winning days but someone on here knows when to blue it or pink it.

betty and the stewards should monitor it closely.
Report luckyme January 5, 2022 11:06 PM GMT
Btw I have to add Grace is only an apprentice so does what she is told she's not a bad little jock as she proved today
Report ballyregan January 5, 2022 11:10 PM GMT
great ride today martineo was never travelling as sweetly as deputise but her aggression to gain a more prominent position won martineo the race.
Report ItsMeSwaddle January 5, 2022 11:38 PM GMT
Isnt it so so obvious what John Buttscratcher is trying to do.

So blatently obvious its embarro.
Report ItsMeSwaddle January 5, 2022 11:39 PM GMT
There is some stables and you think yep good for them, they clearly love the game, respect for running their horses, this aint one.
Report scrabbler January 6, 2022 8:46 AM GMT
If you owned a moderate horse, wouldn't you want it to be campaigned in this manner ? It is the only way of getting any chance of recouping your outlay. As long as prize money is so poor this is going to happen.
Report fairweather January 6, 2022 9:14 AM GMT
You lot do know John was assistant to Barney Curley for years before getting his own licence? Confused
Report sparrow January 6, 2022 10:16 AM GMT
Thats right fairweather.
Report ballyregan January 6, 2022 10:26 AM GMT
I guess now conspiracy theorists will now be asking is barney actually dead and was he behind the gamble that would be up there with yellow sam
Report luckyme January 6, 2022 2:08 PM GMT
Yes I knew who he was assistant to however any half decent trainer can win with a horse who has been restrained/pulled/ ran on unsuitable ground for the previous 6 races.
Its the previous 6 rides that the stewards should be looking at and the betting.
I see Grace didn't fall out of the stalls and stay in the back three horses with a furlong to go then let horse run on when all to let.

Did she f*ck, money down different ride.
Report saddo January 6, 2022 2:12 PM GMT
I'm waiting til she's quicker out of the stalls on Sweet Bertie over 7 Laugh
Report luckyme January 6, 2022 2:42 PM GMT
You as well, ffs I thought I was the only one.... Cry
Report the dealer January 6, 2022 3:56 PM GMT
Your assumption that it's easy to win a race by merely running it down the park a few times, is miles wrong IMHO
I doubt many of the half decent trainers you are referring to would agree, its not easy to win any race, getting them well handicapped helps but you still need loafs of things to go right to collect.
Just ask the many failed gambles every week if its easy.
I haven't looked at his stats but in the last few years I'm pretty sure he has had a fair few big priced winners
Report luckyme January 16, 2022 5:38 PM GMT
Dealer
have a look at these stats

how many horses that drift avoid all the trouble and win....eh I would say not many.

how many horses that shorten in the betting find no trouble and win.....eh I would say more that the above group. Laugh

Anyway these pair are out again tomorrow with two horses at Wolverhampton, stewards should stay off the sherry and watch the races instead.
Report duncan idaho January 17, 2022 9:14 AM GMT
what stats? you havent provided any stats
Report the dealer January 17, 2022 12:11 PM GMT
His last 2 runners have both won, going off at 7/1 and 9/1 neither that strong in the market.

Take a horse of his Uzincsco, won 6 races  for him, last win 17th Jan last year off 88, ran 6 times since, last race 5th Jan when 4th off 88.

Split Elevens won at 4/1 and then 12/1 ridden the same way both times.

Precisely when it won in December, 8/1 chance, not clear run, switched right ran on.

6 or 7 years ago I would have agreed with you, a Butler drifter or large price one would be no where near winning or placing but that simply isn't true now or for the last few years,

Look at Martineo's races, yes it landed a gamble last time after what I agree were some questionable runs but look at the times it finished second, look when it won at at 12/1, there is no pattern.

He can undoubtedly land a gamble, as he did when Barney Curley landed the multiple touch 6 or 7 years ago but imo he has moved on from that and isn't a one trick pony.
Report saddo January 17, 2022 3:49 PM GMT
Split Elevens doubled in price and won
Report the dealer January 17, 2022 4:56 PM GMT

Jan 17, 2022 -- 3:49PM, saddo wrote:

Split Elevens doubled in price and won

Cheers,  Wasn't aware it opened up at that price,

Report saddo January 17, 2022 5:30 PM GMT
Seas of Elzaam is drifting, I'm backing w/p, though the three in a row thing is rather off-putting
Report luckyme January 17, 2022 7:09 PM GMT
AH Duncan

what stats? you haven't provided any stats

Are ya trying to tell me you (a person on here the last 18 years )think more of his drifters win than his horses that shorten win with out checking the stats. Take a wild guess which group you think has the most winners if ya think its the drifters well without checking the stats I will have an even 50 on the one that shorten.    Laugh
Report luckyme January 17, 2022 7:13 PM GMT
Dealer

as I said earlier on I don't mind them running bad races they are not machines but when they run a bad race plus drift before the race on here well someone knows the time of day with that yard.
Report luckyme January 17, 2022 7:17 PM GMT
Wonder how he will get on with the well backed fav in the last and btw I backed it.
Report the dealer January 17, 2022 7:24 PM GMT
If it wins nothing to see, If it loses probably bent, if it loses and drifts definitely bent, cause you see what you want to see. Drifters win and run well every day, many of Butlers have as highlighted, they just don't fit you agenda.
Report luckyme January 17, 2022 7:29 PM GMT
cause you see what you want to see.

Don't be so stupid to think you know what I will think if a certain horse wins or loses a race. You don't know me.
Report the dealer January 17, 2022 7:30 PM GMT
Aye lol LaughLaugh
Report the dealer January 17, 2022 7:34 PM GMT
Nothing to see then
Report luckyme January 17, 2022 7:36 PM GMT
F**king Great Stable, what the **** do I know.... LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Only pulling your leg dealer
Report the dealer January 17, 2022 7:37 PM GMT
Aye so you were !!!

WD on the winner
Report luckyme January 17, 2022 7:39 PM GMT
Wink Thanks