Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tantpis
04 Jan 22 17:29
| Topic/replies: 307 | Blogger: tantpis's blog
They do my head in all the time,have to turn the sound off.This is supposed to be a Racing Channel but turning into a Mickey Mouse outfit.Racing TV are much better by far,these females have not got a clue, and as for seeing Split Screens for Hong Kong racing when there is British racing going on.The so called Live Pictures are so far behind the actual live racing,if Racing TV can show pictures which are not delayed so much why cant this so called Sky Sports Racing Channel do it as well,they will soon have Newbury as well,god help us.
Pause Switch to Standard View Female presenters on Sky Sports Racing
Show More
Report spyker January 4, 2022 5:45 PM GMT
So is it just the females on Sky racing that 'do your head in' or females in general? The females on RUK are ok are they, the females in your daily life are ok, it is just the females on Sky racing? Or is it Sky Racing?
Report sparrow January 4, 2022 5:55 PM GMT
Laugh
Report tantpis January 4, 2022 6:53 PM GMT
Only the ones on Sky Sports Racing,even all of my mates have said the same so its not just me.Racing UKs females seem to know what they are talking about and I can listen to their voices but not on Sky Sports.
Report cloone river January 4, 2022 6:56 PM GMT
What do they say that annoys you Tantpis?
Report tantpis January 4, 2022 7:04 PM GMT
It is just the sound of their voices when they are describing horses form etc,give me Lydia anytime for the pre race talk.Like I have mentioned it is not just myself,mates of myself have said the same,Well I suppose you get what you pay for Sky Racing is free on Sky.
Report Celtic warrior January 4, 2022 7:17 PM GMT
Well tantpis i totally disagree

Alex hammond is one of the best male or female. She is very knowledgable always positive and happy with a lovely smile and without any of that nepotistic horsiness which i hate.

Hayley moore is top class too. Loses a few points for nepotism.
Report Celtic warrior January 4, 2022 7:18 PM GMT
Gina is average i think she brings lots of nepotism
Report themightymac January 4, 2022 8:30 PM GMT
op should mute the sound and use the subtitles.

.... problem solved Crazy
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 January 4, 2022 8:34 PM GMT
The only things I look for in a racing presenter are a pretty face and/or big ****
Report tantpis January 4, 2022 8:53 PM GMT
Celtic, if only they could put Matt on all the time then I would be happy.
Report tantpis January 4, 2022 8:56 PM GMT
I suppose its like Marmite some like it others hate it.
Report screaming from beneaththewaves January 4, 2022 9:01 PM GMT
There are no subtitles on Sky Sports Racing, are there?

And as for Alex Hammond not benefiting from 'nepotism'!!!!!

After splitting from her first husband, trainer Micky Hammond, after an affair with champion jockey Tony McCoy, Alex, 34, went on to date trainer Richard Hannon Jnr. Alas, I can disclose that she has now parted from her second husband, jockey Richard Quinn, just 19 months after the couple tied the knot.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1172700/Sorry-Majesty-royal-box-full.html

And that was 13 years ago. I've lost track since then.
Report sparrow January 4, 2022 9:14 PM GMT
tantpis 04 Jan 22 20:53 
Celtic, if only they could put Matt on all the time then I would be happy.

Goodness me surely you don't mean Matt "Chapman"?    The most irritating of all without question.
Report knot in wood January 4, 2022 9:39 PM GMT
i could not give a "monkeys" who the presenter/pundit is,there are only a couple who i would take much notice of anyway so just have the mute button on until the race starts.

its the pictures/camera work that's practically finished me taking much interest in the sport,the constant "close ups", panning in on the line(so you cannot see the placed horses) and a "head on" if we lucky, i'm convinced it's done purposely.

so iv'e gone from watching nearly every race run in the UK to virtually nothing,perhaps in the long term they have done me a massive favour.

if you still "punting" have a prosperous new year everyone, looking at the forum recently seems like a lot have also lost interest in the game for whatever reason.
Report G Hall January 4, 2022 9:52 PM GMT
I like Seb very good pundit, calls out jockeys giving poor rides.
Report tantpis January 4, 2022 9:55 PM GMT
Knot,agree with you about the TV angles,hated the Chepstow ones they showed and some of the Flat races shown were terrible could never see the horses not in shot making up ground,some of Kempton was poor.You do get good shots of the leaders jumping but do not see the ones out of shot.All I can say to you is good luck in the New Year.
Report tantpis January 4, 2022 10:09 PM GMT
Sparrow, he is annoying to yourself but others find him entertaining.Like my post about the Sky Racing female presenters,I cannot stand them but others like them.My wife loves to watch Strictly Dancing and I cant stand it,I suppose if we all liked the same things it would make life quite boring.
Report Storm Alert January 5, 2022 11:41 AM GMT
Screaming Apart from the Alex Hammond comment, that same page has an article about Jeffrey Epstein and "his chum Prince Andrew". Based on his age quoted that is a 2009 article as well.
Report ghh January 5, 2022 8:09 PM GMT
Chapman - the gob of racing
Report irishone January 5, 2022 8:34 PM GMT
Gobsh1te of racing yer mean
Report Celtic warrior January 5, 2022 8:37 PM GMT
Chapman is like big mac. Okay for five minutes.

Whereas i can listen to thommo for hours....one for the judge.
Report irishone January 5, 2022 8:38 PM GMT
My mrs aint interested in racing
Dont think many women are
Authorities have tried to get them in for years.... Fashion shows, ladies days, bands etc etc
Why cant we really be diverse
And have men only courses and meetings ?

Now that would be properly diverse in todays day and age
Report irishone January 5, 2022 8:42 PM GMT
My mate told his mrs for years that cheltenham toilets were cr4pp and she wouldnt like them.

Mrs said one year how do you know ?

He said men use them when the queue was too long for the gents

That done the trick... She still aint been
Report the dealer January 6, 2022 9:55 AM GMT
Not sure where you go racing irishone but every meeting I've been to there are plenty woman in attendance. All the ladies days at the Scottish tracks in normal times are sold out weeks in advance. Granted many will be there for the social side rather than the racing but to infere woman don't go racing is a nonsense imo
Report Celtic warrior January 6, 2022 12:19 PM GMT
One of the best things about racing is that it is inclusive for women. Going racing is about so much more than gambling itsca great social experience
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com