Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GEORGE.B
31 Dec 21 12:04
| Topic/replies: 53,531 | Blogger: GEORGE.B's blog
Crowds flooding into the race tracks, dressed up for the day out, only one or two of them wearing a face nappy.

#FreedomMatters

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 91
By:
hulk23
When: 31 Dec 21 12:13
thought this was about GLASGOW sticking up the longest odds-on shot of the day in the comp.  having spent the majority of 2021 complaining about people sticking up the longest odds-on shot of the day in the comp.

ffs Laugh
By:
Storm Alert
When: 31 Dec 21 12:18
Worth the five days of feeling poorly (or worse) they have ahead of them.
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 31 Dec 21 12:25
Wot, even the ones who've had two or three jabs?
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 31 Dec 21 12:26
He looks a sitting duck in that last promotion place, but can see why tactically he's played a 'safety shot'.
By:
DIFERENT GRAVY 12
When: 31 Dec 21 12:33
I admire your persistence George, you won't change anyones mind though. That will happen organically in a few years when people start wondering why they are on their 12th booster and the country is fecked.
By:
dave1357
When: 31 Dec 21 13:17
afaik it has never been mandatory to wear a mask outside in the UK, but of course the paranoid and demented OP ignores this.
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 31 Dec 21 13:20
dave1357, would you be kind enough to c & p the post where I said it was mandatory to wear a mask outside in the UK? tia.
By:
ribero1
When: 31 Dec 21 13:23
Agree George,30 k expected at Cheltenham tomorrow,bring it on.
By:
dave1357
^loon
By:
dave1357
^^
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 31 Dec 21 13:24
It'll be good to see, Ribero
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 31 Dec 21 13:31
So just to clarify dave1357, it's not the poor victims of government fear propaganda who feel they have to wear a face nappy outside who have become "paranoid and demented", nor you ya "loon" in your persistent stalking and bullying of me on this forum, it's actually me?

Glad we cleared that up then.
By:
23nights
When: 31 Dec 21 13:44
COVID-19 GUIDELINES
All racegoers are to observe the following measures:

As part of our efforts to make the raceday experience as safe as possible, spectators aged 18 and over will be required to hold a valid NHS COVID Pass or be in possession of valid communication providing proof of 1 of the following:

The attendee is double vaccinated with an approved vaccine
The attendee has tested and registered a negative on a Lateral Flow or PCR test within the last 48 hours and ideally within 12 hours.

Proof of medical exemption through the NHS COVID Pass App

Checks will be in operation at the racecourse with dedicated stewards checking spectators and staff prior to entry.

Please have your NHS COVID Pass ready.

Thank you for your continued support and co-operation. ......well done cheltenham
By:
dave1357
When: 31 Dec 21 13:49
GeorgeB, if you simply stop posting nonsense about Covid and masks, I will stop replying to your posts.
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 31 Dec 21 13:50
OK, please post an example of this "nonsense" so I know what you're on about.
By:
dave1357
When: 31 Dec 21 13:53
your OP - which implies that the large crowd and lack of masks on tv pictures is in some way connected to "#FreedomMatters".
By:
Airman
When: 31 Dec 21 13:57
Had three jabs myself and believe or not I'm stuck at home with itSad
By:
Cutter27
When: 31 Dec 21 14:08
Yes, the boosters are necessary to prevent further, more lethal strains, of the omicron ph2of72 sylomythiylin strain.
By:
screaming from beneaththewaves
When: 31 Dec 21 14:12
Scotch coronavirus. Deadlier than your English one.

By:
Storm Alert
When: 31 Dec 21 14:12
Airman - Had three jabs myself and believe or not I'm stuck at home with it

Same here, waiting for PCR result but certainly floored me. My understanding is I am feeling poorly rather than being seriously ill thanks to the vacs + booster.
By:
Life-Lucky
When: 31 Dec 21 14:16
George, you ol'mischief!
By:
Cutter27
When: 31 Dec 21 14:17
Well, wait and see why the Governments and rulers around the world are scared of omicron's brother!
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 31 Dec 21 14:20
Problem here is this is a glimpse of the future.....have to have a pass on your phone to access all parts of society. Slowly but surley this is what is happening......just go back only 18 months ago and our government said they were not even considering such passes and here we are, showing them to get into a race meeting. Its a slippery slope everyone if you comply.Sad
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 31 Dec 21 14:22
Indeed DB, which has undoubtedly been their plan from the start, Digital ID cards and the controls they are going to have over people's lives.
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 31 Dec 21 14:27
Ive sacrificed taking my boy to the footy and my daughter to the cinema as i WILL NOT COMPLY.....EVER.
By:
duncan idaho
When: 31 Dec 21 15:41
cuckoo cuckoo
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 31 Dec 21 15:44
anyone who thinks they've spent billions on a "track and trace" system?
By:
the dealer
When: 31 Dec 21 15:49
Someone got billions for it, not sure I would call it a track and trace system but Boris said it was the best in the world, so that must be right then.
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 31 Dec 21 15:51
dealer, I suspect it's the actually the foundations for a digital ID system
By:
Airman
When: 31 Dec 21 15:51
@Storm Alert, had my pcr next day after felt it coming on, obviously result positive but it does feel like very bad bout flu rather then at deaths door, hope by after weekend things start looking up cheers and stay safe!
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 31 Dec 21 15:54
dealer, you may say, "don't be ridiculous, George"

Well don't just take my word for it...

https://twitter.com/SikhForTruth/status/1475440232388603916
By:
the dealer
When: 31 Dec 21 16:01
In 2 years what has actually changed ? The death rate has went down, we still are living under restrictions, the economy is well and truly fecked, loads of businesses have gone, imo no one really knows how to deal with it. Are these prices worth to pay for the lower death rate, however fudged the figures are?
The fact being jabbed 3 times and a negative test still means you isolate if someone in your household tests positive, is pretty poor imho
Someone will be paying for this for the rest of their lives and it won't be the pharmaceutical firms, the producers of PPE, the makers of the test kits, the millionaire members of Parliament, it will ve the common working man.
So much of the rules have been unjustifiable and others just simply pure daft.
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 31 Dec 21 16:03
excellent post, dealer

we know what would have happened if life had carried on from March 2020 as 'normal'

It's called Sweden.
By:
When: 31 Dec 21 16:06
Anyone who feels they've got a 'very bad bout of flu', but they're not 'at death's door', clearly has never had genuine flu.

A very bad bout of flu IS death. And for young people too, not like this virus.
By:
tanglefoot
When: 31 Dec 21 16:23
Had COVID,a months worth of coughing.
Had genuine flu,so weak,I just looked at food and battled to lift up a spoon,for me the flu was worse.
By:
When: 31 Dec 21 16:37
Yes, tanglefoot. I had flu in 1986, when I was mid-twenties, and about as healthy as I've ever been. I was living two doors from a Hills' shop at the time, yet for something like a fortnight I couldn't even make it that far without going straight back to bed.

Look, I don't doubt some people are genuinely feeling rough with this virus. But some strains of the influenza virus can be horrendous. Just be grateful that this coronavirus has shunted it aside, and hopefully it'll be decades before it reappears.
By:
Life-Lucky
When: 31 Dec 21 16:58
No mask, no vaxx, no passport. And I'll be keeping it that way. The End
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 31 Dec 21 17:14
no crowds in scotland,ireland,wales but 30,000 at chelt morra....defies utter belief.
By:
the dealer
When: 31 Dec 21 17:23
100% Rico and both can't be right
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo