Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
StillLearning
26 Dec 21 15:13
| Topic/replies: 10,719 | Blogger: StillLearning's blog
even winning King George now
Pause Switch to Standard View Irish cleaning up again
Show More
Report Daryl Revok December 26, 2021 3:16 PM GMT
Francome 100 per cent correct, earlier in the week
Report Racingqueen December 26, 2021 3:16 PM GMT
Why the shock. Irish run their horses and properly condition them.

UK trainers more interested in making excuses and wrapping them in cotton wool.
Report Racingqueen December 26, 2021 3:17 PM GMT
Why the shock. Irish run their horses and properly condition them.

UK trainers more interested in making excuses and wrapping them in cotton wool.
Report casemoney December 26, 2021 3:17 PM GMT
nee Carrots for the Broooomhead nag,I Had the winner 10 th in ,only 9 runners Laugh
Report Racingqueen December 26, 2021 3:19 PM GMT
Minella Indo is gone The application of headgear was the hint. Win a gold cup, have a seasonal blowout and put on head gear? would never happen normally unless theres some issue with the horse
Report wondersobright December 26, 2021 3:19 PM GMT
wants spring ground imo
Report casemoney December 26, 2021 3:26 PM GMT
Comes to something when they are Jumping the last in the King George and Im saying what the Fook is that Laugh one previous Run 3 mile Beaten a distance Must have been the pointer for anyone who was on Laugh
Report wondersobright December 26, 2021 3:30 PM GMT
would have been lapped by some of the best winners down the years case
Report casemoney December 26, 2021 3:34 PM GMT
Appears to have found 2 stone Won
Report vantastic54 December 26, 2021 3:50 PM GMT
What did Francombe say during the week
Report workrider December 26, 2021 3:56 PM GMT
Some of the comments on here are incredible , but must of us have come to expect that from the British experts on here. From magic carrots when the Irish win to ,oh what a clever trainer Chemical is when he wins his usual Xmas race. No CARROTS used there I hear ye cry...Laugh..
Report casemoney December 26, 2021 4:24 PM GMT
How much u have on the winner Work ?
Report workrider December 26, 2021 4:32 PM GMT
Nothing mate had a ton on Minella , I usually put my money were my mouth is, you ?
Report casemoney December 26, 2021 4:33 PM GMT
Frodon mate Shyte Sad Couldn't have the winner on my Mind
Report workrider December 26, 2021 4:48 PM GMT
I'm beginning to wonder was there to much pmt on display today Laugh Casemoney , both ladies rode as if it was their first ride....
Report casemoney December 26, 2021 6:38 PM GMT
Yes was Crackers Work , and a disaster for Clan Who then found himself in front , with the Novice No good  ,was not much left to beat to be honest ,Good ride from Danny ,  Keeping winner out the back ...
Report Dr Crippen December 26, 2021 7:03 PM GMT
Tornado Flyer hasn't won a race for two years - haven't they been trying?
Report Cutter27 December 26, 2021 7:20 PM GMT
Yes, the Irish are a fantastic nation at cleaning up after the English. Well done for your philosophy!
Report workrider December 27, 2021 10:19 AM GMT
Dr , it has ran some crackers in G1s over the years , yesterdays race simply fell apart hence the result.
Report Gordon63 December 27, 2021 12:08 PM GMT
morning workrider, as we said it was a poor days racing with exception of the Kempton Novice, KG and Ferny vs Riviere.  I backed Saint Calvados in KG, wonder if sheehan was under instruction to go about 6 wide the whole way round, certainly did my head in watching!! Then the rush to the front coming into the final bend (something you would never have seen Francome do!! and I quite like Sheehan when he rides from the front) was never going to win but is definitely a G1 horse, maybe the Betfair Bowl at Aintree or Ryanair.  Todays cards even more awful - it's ok having 'festivals' but when more than half are novices with long odds on vs 20 at 20s or bigger, what is the point??!!! ah well rant over, hopefully we'll get back on tracks in scotland and Ireland by end January.
Report punchestown December 27, 2021 12:14 PM GMT
Shockers for both Rachael and Bryony (both of which I'm a huge fan) who rode like it was their first time to sit on a horse,don't think the fall changed the winner.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com