Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
LoyalHoncho
20 Dec 21 14:07
| Topic/replies: 10,310 | Blogger: LoyalHoncho's blog
Even though he jails his daughter under house arrest!
Pause Switch to Standard View Sheikh Mohammed welcomed by Racing
Show More
Report LoyalHoncho December 20, 2021 2:10 PM GMT
Is there any bigger form of bullying ( of a female ) yet not one of you snowflakes would even dream of warning him off.
What is Miss Goodytwoshoes going to do about this abuse of women?
What are you readers going to do about it?
The answer is sweet fcuk all - too happy banning Robbie Dunne for a few ill-chosen words!!!
Report differentdrum December 20, 2021 2:10 PM GMT
And the surprise is?
Report ballyregan December 20, 2021 2:11 PM GMT
I have often wondered why no racing tv propundit or journalist has never commented on the sheikh mo situations
Report LoyalHoncho December 20, 2021 2:12 PM GMT
No surprise at all but that doesn't mean it shouldn't get air time.
Does it?!
Report saddo December 20, 2021 2:21 PM GMT
It would be akin to asking the Queen about errant Andy when she's at Royal Ascot, it just wouldn't happen. Also Mo's girl bats for the opposition, some things just can't be allowed in Royal circles. Nowt to do with anyone outside the family.
Report LoyalHoncho December 20, 2021 2:33 PM GMT
It is everything to do with the rights of women, particularly as Miss Goodytwoshoes has aired them so publicly.
You all support the Grim Weeper but wash your hands of any opposition to the Sheikh.
Report RothmanMike December 20, 2021 2:39 PM GMT
You sound very bitter.
Report saddo December 20, 2021 2:41 PM GMT
Thousands of'arranged' Muslim marriages in this country every year, girls forced to marry older men who they've never seen. That actually would be something to do with 'us'.
Report Racingqueen December 20, 2021 2:42 PM GMT
LoyalHoncho
Miss Goodytwoshoes

Who is this?
Report ballyregan December 20, 2021 2:46 PM GMT
Loyal Honcho as Queen Elsa in Frozen sang just Let It Go fella
Report isleham December 20, 2021 2:50 PM GMT
whatever you think of them if they picked up their tents and left there wouldnt be much of a flat racing industry left in the UK
Report Wesdag December 20, 2021 2:57 PM GMT
#TeamRobbie still seething Laugh

What about Shake Mo seems a tad despo.
Report onlooker December 20, 2021 4:24 PM GMT
LoyalHoncho appears to have overlooked the fact that his - fellow countrywoman, Mary Robinson - came back from visiting Sheikh Mo's team and said ...

'Nothing to see here' .... after they had treated her to an agreeable lunch.
----------------------

Mary Robinson labelled a 'willing pawn' over visit with UAE princess

Former UN human rights chief posed with royals but critics say princess is held against her will

Mary Robinson, the former UN high commissioner for human rights, has come under fire for claiming that an Emirati princess, campaigners say is being held against her will, is, “in the loving care of her family”.
Report LoyalHoncho December 20, 2021 8:04 PM GMT
I'm letting nothing go.  Dunne has been stitched up good and proper and this "female jockey", who wants to be known as "a Jockey" but then cries like a baby in an enquiry to get the "poor little girl" sympathy vote, then falsely accuses the man of inappropriate sexual conduct in a male changing room, has cost this guy his livelihood.
It is disgusting and wish her no goodwill whatsoever.  Nor do I have to.
Report casemoney December 20, 2021 9:43 PM GMT
Shocked Sheikh Mo and his family should be welcomed no  where , His Mrs done well to get away from Him ..
Report saddo December 20, 2021 11:34 PM GMT
He will have loads of wives, one less is neither here nor there.
Report casemoney December 21, 2021 1:17 AM GMT
Unless your the Wife saddo LaughIm sure she delighted to be away from him, We have the whole world protesting about the Chinese gymnast

Mo and his mob are welcomed with open Arms .
Report olddesperado December 21, 2021 7:58 AM GMT
I see onlooker appears for a whinge at the irish again.

"Your fellow countrywoman"

Not so long ago Mo was riding in a carriage with your fellow countrywoman whilst to the best of my knowledge she still accepts a gift of a horse off him yearly.
Report GLASGOWCALLING December 21, 2021 11:19 AM GMT
.... Only because she has nowhere to keep a Camel.
Report saddo December 21, 2021 11:22 AM GMT
Makes you wonder why she married him case. Must have known how it all works in Muslim Royal households, did she think she could change him?
Report mrcombustible December 21, 2021 11:45 AM GMT
Dubai’s Princess Haya wins record £554m divorce settlement
Princess Haya and Sheikh Mohammed’s High Court battle has revealed details of blackmail by her bodyguard lover
new
David Brown
Tuesday December 21 2021, 10.30am, The Times
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum posed a serious security risk to his wife, Princess Haya bint al-Hussein, a court found
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum posed a serious security risk to his wife, Princess Haya bint al-Hussein, a court found
ALI HAIDER/EPA
Save
The ruler of Dubai has been ordered to pay his youngest wife and their two children a record £554 million settlement after a bitter divorce.

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum, 72, was found to pose a serious security risk to his former wife Princess Haya Bint al-Hussein, 47, the sister of King Abdullah II of Jordan. She fled to London in fear for her life in 2019 with their two children — Jalila, now 14, and Zayed, nine — after her husband discovered she was having an affair with her male bodyguard.

It emerged today that the princess was blackmailed for £6.7 million by her lover, a married former British soldier employed as her close protection officer, and other members of her security team who threatened to reveal the affair.

IN YOUR INBOX
Best of Times
We’ll send you our top stories, across all sections, straight to your inbox. Simple as that.
Mr Justice Moor, sitting in the family division of the High Court in London, condemned the blackmailers after hearing details about their actions during the divorce case. “It sticks in the throat that these people have been able to get away with this and have not been prosecuted,” he said.

Haya was first blackmailed in February 2018 by a former member of her security team who was bringing an unfair dismissal claim, according to a judgment made public today.

ADVERTISEMENT
The sister of King Abdullah II of Jordan took £1.2 million from the bank account of her then ten-year-old daughter, Jalila, to pay the blackmailer. Five months later she took a further £4.45 million from her daughter’s account to pay two other blackmailers from her security team: Mr B and Mr C.

The princess said: “I was scared and that was the money available in that account.”

Haya was then blackmailed by her lover, identified as Mr D, and paid him £1.2 million from her own account.

Mr Justice Moor said: “These individuals had blackmailed HRH [Haya] over an affair she had with one of these four people.” He added: “This was clearly a most unsatisfactory episode. I realise I have not heard from the alleged blackmailers but nobody should be blackmailed and HRH must have been very frightened at this point.”

Haya, the youngest of Mohammed’s six wives, fled Dubai to London in 2019 in fear of her life after her husband discovered her adultery.

Mohammed, a member of the Queen’s racing circle, was found by the High Court to pose a serious security risk to Haya and their two children, Jalila, now 14, and Zayed, nine.

The princess, who is first secretary at the Jordanian embassy in London, told the court that she was “hunted and harassed” by her powerful former husband and the risk from Dubai would continue even after he died.

Mohammed said that he had no intention of harming Haya, despite an earlier High Court ruling that he abducted two of his adult daughters — Princess Latifa and Princess Shamsa — because they attempted to escape his control. The court had also ruled that Mohammed was responsible for hacking the mobile phones of Haya and her lawyers, including the Tory peer Baroness Shackleton of Belgravia.

The mobile phones of Princess Haya and her lawyer, Baroness Shackleton of Belgravia, were hacked on the orders of the sheikh, a court ruled in October
The mobile phones of Princess Haya and her lawyer, Baroness Shackleton of Belgravia, were hacked on the orders of the sheikh, a court ruled in October
PETE SUMMERS/GETTY IMAGES
ADVERTISEMENT
Legal bills in the Dubai case have totalled more than £140 million; Haya has spent more than £70 million and the sheikh’s costs are estimated to be even higher.

Calculations of the divorce settlement surpasses the record £453 million which the Russian businessman Farkhad Akhmedov, 66, was ordered to pay his ex-wife, Tatiana, 49, before a £135 million deal was agreed.

Haya did not want a share of her husband’s wealth for herself but initially sought £1.4 billion of maintenance for their two children, their security costs and compensation for assets he had seized.

The judge ordered Mohammed to provide a £290 million bank guarantee and a backdated £10 million payment to provide lifetime security for the princess and for their children until they complete their education.

He also told the sheikh to pay the princess a lump sum of £251 million for child maintenance and to compensate her for the loss of jewellery and haute couture clothing she left at the Beach Palace in Dubai and a further £3 million for the children’s private education.

Haya had demanded £75 million compensation from Mohammed, accusing him of seizing 62 of her racehorses and 21 showjumpers.

The princess said that more than 400 horses had run under her name, including the 2008 Epsom Derby winner New Approach, but some had been transferred without her consent into the name of the sheikh’s celebrated Godolphin stable in Newmarket, Suffolk.

The sheikh and princess celebrate winning the 2008 Epsom Derby with Kevin Manning on New Approach
The sheikh and princess celebrate winning the 2008 Epsom Derby with Kevin Manning on New Approach
CHARLES KNIGHT/SHUTTERSTOCK/REX FEATURES
ADVERTISEMENT
Mohammed, 72, said that Haya owned no racehorses and although some ran in her colours and were registered in her name, they were at all times owned and financed by Godolphin. He said the nomination to family members to permit his horses to run in their colours was merely “a licence”.

The judge said: “The racehorses were clearly not owned by HRH [Haya]. They were simply run in her colours. I am sure that gave her great pleasure but it is obvious that the horses were part of Godolphin.”

He ruled that the princess, a former president of the International Equestrian Federation who had served on the International Olympic Committee, should receive £5 million from her former husband to buy a “few reasonable horses” and run a “small operation” for several years.
Report saddo December 21, 2021 11:51 AM GMT
Haya did not want a share of her husband’s wealth for herself but initially sought £1.4 billion of maintenance for their two children, their security costs and compensation for assets he had seized.  Happy
Report mrcombustible December 21, 2021 11:52 AM GMT
I wonder will he obey the court order? Doubt it
Report Wesdag December 21, 2021 12:27 PM GMT
LoyalHoncho • December 20, 2021 8:04 PM GMT
I'm letting nothing go.

We know. Crazy
Report saddo December 21, 2021 12:43 PM GMT
I didn't know this was ongoing, I've just read she only got 550 million, I hope the three of them can get by on that.
Report mitolo December 21, 2021 12:46 PM GMT
no doubt lee d1ckhead in the rp will be writing a 2-page spread on this outrageous misogyny that he keeps going on about. his briny luv-in was nauseating, even though she was wronged.
Report saddo December 21, 2021 12:48 PM GMT
Do the RP have a stance on Mo? It must be very difficult for them, I guess they are forced to at least mention it.
Report scrabbler December 21, 2021 1:06 PM GMT
Those two kids got a serious amount of pocket money.
Report salmon spray December 21, 2021 1:08 PM GMT
Shakey should be declared an undesirable alien imo      Devil
Report ballyregan December 21, 2021 1:15 PM GMT
racing post is full of award winning racing investigative journalists the article will be released soon saddo
Report mitolo December 21, 2021 1:16 PM GMT
the rp never mention it. d1ckhead has admitted to practising self-censorship, the spineless twerp.
Report ballyregan December 21, 2021 2:14 PM GMT
tbf sheikh mo has had to pay out alot in divorce payout recently OUCH
https://www.suffolknews.co.uk/national/ruler-of-dubai-ordered-to-pay-around-550-million-to-ex-wife-and-their-children-47119/
Report Daryl Revok December 21, 2021 4:24 PM GMT
The gilded cage Plain

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/princess-paid-lover-9m-blackmail-123524175.html

A request for the couple’s son Zayed, age 9, for money to purchase three new automobiles—in addition to the one he already owns—was denied, with the judge telling the princess, “I do consider it an artificial edifice to talk of children of the ages of these children owning motor vehicles. LaughLaughLaugh

She will also not get her stable of racehorses, but instead was awarded some $6.6 million to “buy a few reasonable horses and run them for several years. Plain
Report Daryl Revok December 21, 2021 4:27 PM GMT
The court was also told how one summer, the family of four spent more than $2 million—on strawberries. Laugh
Report saddo December 21, 2021 4:48 PM GMT
I've just read she was playing away, lucky to still have that beautiful head on her shoulders shirley.
Report sageform December 21, 2021 5:00 PM GMT
If every racehorse owner had to have their personal lives regularly "vetted" before they were allowed to buy a horse, how many would there be?
Report mitolo December 21, 2021 5:11 PM GMT
what joy it must be to be a moslem lady. hubby has a harem and you commit an 'honour' crime like adultery and you are for the chop. fortunately theres ample compensation to be had because all lifes difficulties and problems are removed from your control.

you get to be perpetually pregnant and dont have to worry about clobber as a nice bedsheet over the bonce is all you need. nor do you need your giblets, as they are a nuisance and are wisely cut off when you are 11.

princess higher is lucky her elevated status has allowed her to escape. no other wimmin do from the steaming sh1thole that is dobuy. how many of his other wives have ever seen the light of day?
Report barstool December 21, 2021 6:34 PM GMT
Strong words from the Judge. It will be interesting to see how things go from here as far as British horse racing is concerned.
Report differentdrum December 21, 2021 6:35 PM GMT
Anyone know why she married him?
Report saddo December 21, 2021 6:38 PM GMT
Hmmm, 'what made you fall for a much older multi billionaire', shades of Mrs Merton.
Report ballyregan December 21, 2021 6:39 PM GMT
differentdrum his humour and his thoughts on female equality probably
Report LoyalHoncho December 21, 2021 7:54 PM GMT
British horse racing will do what the British government does with Saudi Arabia - turn two blind eyes.
Very fair points mitolo, particularly the last one.
And what will British racing do?  Fcak all because he isn't an impoverished jockey of no consequence.
As for ITV - the voice of racing - I doubt if that wet piece of soggy lettuce Chamberlin will even mention it.
Report lead on December 21, 2021 8:03 PM GMT
Mottershead says he's too busy to discuss it in tomorrow's paper...he's got to bake his cake,finish knitting his new xmas scarf and accompany the husband round the shops..as for Chamberlin he'll sh!t himself if the subject is brought up.
Report ballyregan December 21, 2021 8:12 PM GMT
Chamberlain is everything I detest in this great depression woke era no charisma no fire basically a cheesy bellend
Report truehoncho December 21, 2021 8:16 PM GMT
Strong words from the Judge. It will be interesting to see how things go from here as far as British horse racing is concerned.  --  not really. Nothing will change unless he wants it to. Far too many jobs relying on him. He is a good employer.
Report basilbrush December 21, 2021 8:29 PM GMT
Like many ex husbands, I should think he wishes he had never met her. The settlement is like a nominal £10 fine to a man of his immense wealth, being cucked by his wife and her bodyguard will have hurt him far more. Strange because Diana pulled the same stroke, these bodyguards are punching well above their weight. If Princess Haya meets an untimely end, all eyes will fall on the Sheik and his associates, hence the huge amount granted to the princess for future security.
Report saddo December 21, 2021 8:38 PM GMT
If he was truly awful I'm sure she'd have met with an accident by now. He's been cucked and is giving her half a billion.
Report basilbrush December 21, 2021 8:43 PM GMT
When the Sheik was asked for his opinion about being cucked and the settlement he said "Its a rum do"
Report saddo December 21, 2021 8:46 PM GMT
Grin
Report LoyalHoncho December 21, 2021 9:01 PM GMT
It is only a third of what was claimed apparently so by all accounts he's got off quite lightly.  And the bad publicity won't bother him in the slightest.  His complete disrespect of women is a badge of honour to him.
Report Wesdag December 21, 2021 9:17 PM GMT
Oh the irony.
Report truehoncho December 21, 2021 9:18 PM GMT
He didn't disrespect her, she disrespected him. Couldn't be bothered to look further than her bodyguard for a shag.
Report smirnoff2therescue December 21, 2021 9:50 PM GMT
thats cos she was imprisoned ydc LaughLaughLaugh
Report blackbarn December 21, 2021 10:03 PM GMT
truehoncho - You are really good fun, but it puzzles me as to whether you are a contrarian by conviction or sheer bloody-mindedness.
Report salmon spray December 21, 2021 11:18 PM GMT
Obviously the leaders of Saudi Arabia,China etc are at least as bad as Shakey,BUT the point is this man it would appear may have carried out criminal acts in THIS country which need to be investigated.
Report brians December 21, 2021 11:22 PM GMT
How will they get him to pay ?
Report GLASGOWCALLING December 21, 2021 11:53 PM GMT
PayPal?
Report doantwin2easy December 22, 2021 12:22 AM GMT
or weekly at paypoint or paysafe voucher.
Report workrider December 22, 2021 10:44 AM GMT
Onlooker attacking the Irish now whats new about that ....Laugh...
Report dambuster December 22, 2021 11:52 AM GMT
Racing , Football and Formula 1 , is rife with Hypocrisy
Report mitolo December 22, 2021 1:31 PM GMT
d1ckhead in the rp today with his silly list of top 20 racing people doesnt mention it but praises shakemo for 'constant global achievement and going on a spending spree that brought much-needed confidence to the industry'. journalist of the year indeed. journos are supposed to be fearless and independent not frightened and intimidated.

i tried to go onto twitter ask him but surprised to discover ive been deleted again. tiresome. how does anyone become a troll? cant be done. anything remotely satirical and you is gone in a nym.
Report olddesperado December 22, 2021 1:49 PM GMT
Yes workrider the mask has well and truly slipped.
In a thread about a middle eastern dictator he throws in an anti rant with absolutely no context to it other than the fact she stood up for him.
Well so did plenty of others from many nationalities including his own most Saturdays but no Mary Robinson was his only concern.
There's banter which we all enjoy but then there's downright hatred which is another thing all together.
Report LoyalHoncho December 22, 2021 4:17 PM GMT
Thanks smirnoff.  Some people can't see the woods for the trees.  The Sheikh is clearly a total dis-respecter of women.
I'm not.  I disrespect the actions of people, where and when I see fit - women or not.
Report LoyalHoncho December 22, 2021 4:21 PM GMT
Hadn't heard from you for a while workrider and was worried something was wrong.
Good to see you posting again. g/l.
Report workrider December 22, 2021 11:36 PM GMT
Thanks LoyalHoncho , racing most days here. Onlooker will take the hump and disappear now for awhile seems he can't take the heat, looking forward to the racing over the Christmas period and am lucky enough to have tickets for Leopardstown.
Report LoyalHoncho December 24, 2021 6:23 PM GMT
Yes, same here.  Small but absolute quality fields.
Never been to Leops. but it is one of my favourite tracks to view racing on the screen.  Picturesque and so easy on the eye.
Good luck to you.
Report saxon farm December 24, 2021 7:06 PM GMT
You won’t be going this year.
Report LoyalHoncho December 24, 2021 7:12 PM GMT
I won't be going any year.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com