Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
pandora1963
17 Dec 21 17:17
| Topic/replies: 23,064 | Blogger: pandora1963's blog
Makes women look common and cheap, absolutely no class. So why is it i can't go anywhere now without seeing a female with a tattoo? Even mature women are getting in on the act. Why? THEY ARE FCKING HORRIBLE AND YOU LOOK TERRIBLE LADIES.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 40
By:
stewarts rise
When: 17 Dec 21 17:19
What about the blokes?
By:
tanglefoot
When: 17 Dec 21 17:19
Became fashion
By:
elise
When: 17 Dec 21 17:33
in some cases i'll think you'll find they are not tattoos but branding
By:
differentdrum
When: 17 Dec 21 17:37
I think it is horrible, but do you think the likes of Beckham looks nice? To me he looks a total idiot.

This woman is probably the worst/best example I can currently think of in women's sport:-

https://www.tennisworldusa.org/tennis/news/Tennis_Interviews/73404/polona-hercog-comments-on-her-many-tattoos/
By:
mitolo
When: 17 Dec 21 17:41
tribal markings are an abomination. mutilating yourself because of fashion. look at the state of those nobhead poofballers. they are renowned for being thick, so theres a clue for anyone thinking of advertising their own stupidity
By:
11kv
When: 17 Dec 21 17:42
Look good when the bodies good [men and women],however look at Beckham now his skins on the move, boy just looks dirty and in need of a good scrub down....
By:
shady69
When: 17 Dec 21 17:44
They all want to join a circus ...
By:
antony_27
When: 17 Dec 21 18:41
Tattoos for girls are known as Slag Tags or Tramp Stamps lol
By:
The Management
When: 17 Dec 21 18:54
Genuine mother/daughter conversation that my daughter overheard in a London coffee shop:

Mother: Your father is going to flip his lid. What on earth is it supposed to be anyway?
Daughter: It's an ancient Arabic symbol of feminine power
Mother: An ancient Arabic symbol of feminine power!!? - ffs Cassie, we live in Guildford! Why couldn't you just get a butterfly like everybody else.
By:
Lee Ho Fooks
When: 17 Dec 21 19:03
One word to sum them all up........Baaaaa
By:
mitolo
When: 17 Dec 21 19:18
given the status of wimmin in arab society, a didgeridoo of feminine power seems bizzare. the letters fgm on the honeypot would be a better representation of feminine degradation under the camel-herders.
By:
basilbrush
When: 17 Dec 21 19:58
Pulled a barmaid, got her home, tatted on both cheeks of her arris, Devil shovelling coal up her rusty bullet hole one side, and Jesus on the other side with a fire extinguisher putting the fire out. Didnt know whether to laugh or cry.
By:
11kv
When: 17 Dec 21 20:04
I think I know her !
By:
rooster booster
When: 17 Dec 21 20:05
Pulled a barmaid, got her home, tatted on both cheeks of her arris, Devil shovelling coal up her rusty bullet hole one side, and Jesus on the other side with a fire extinguisher putting the fire out. Didnt know whether to laugh or cry.

Did you stoke her firey hole with your poker basil ?
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 17 Dec 21 20:17
kv  think i know her ! ....me too !
By:
elise
When: 17 Dec 21 20:30
grossly unfair imo, mart had the fire extinguisher changed to a stick of dynamite for the sas boys
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 17 Dec 21 20:44
must have been interesting the conversation between customer and tattooist . how can i help you miss?  yeah i want a devil shovelling coal up my pipe while jesus is on the other cheek wi fire extinguisher ! no problem madam one of our most popular choices thatll be £200 quid now  bend over and drop yer kecks !
By:
glentoby
When: 17 Dec 21 20:45
Ask shafter,he knows more vaginas with print than the BHA have in house salaried executives,almost!!!
By:
elise
When: 17 Dec 21 20:48
it was probably catweasel with a stick rather than jesus anyhow
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 17 Dec 21 21:11
ive got ludo on mike hock..

when its errected it says Llandudno
By:
glentoby
When: 17 Dec 21 21:28
False rumour then shafter,the vagi's say fully erect it spells tnuc?
By:
wroughtironronn
When: 17 Dec 21 23:08
A woman with tattoos is a great sign of bad judgement
By:
RothmanMike
When: 17 Dec 21 23:26
An immature abhoration, with absolutely no class.
Bet most wish they never had them.
By:
Celtic warrior
When: 18 Dec 21 12:15
tattoos for either sex are bodily mutilation. Never a good look for an interview in finance
By:
kevo
When: 18 Dec 21 12:33
Insecure without one and more insecure after having one.
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 18 Dec 21 13:12
A former sister-in-law had tattoos on her gargantuan thruppenies that were invariably out on display.

In the local she was known as "mild and bitter".
By:
acey deucy
When: 18 Dec 21 13:20
Always wanted a couple when i was younger but my arms were far to skinny.
By:
ballyregan
When: 18 Dec 21 13:26
I get ya acey painted matchsticks dont look right
By:
acey deucy
When: 18 Dec 21 13:29
Looks pathetic bally.Grin
By:
ribero1
When: 18 Dec 21 13:31
Can't stand them,they're everywhere nowadays,how many footballers don't have any? Harry Kane springs to mind but can't think of many others,agree with others Beckham looks ridiculous.
By:
acey deucy
When: 18 Dec 21 13:35
Yes glad i never had any in the end, its a bit of novelty if you dont have any now.
By:
acey deucy
When: 18 Dec 21 13:36
Like we are the cool guys.CoolCool
By:
The Management
When: 18 Dec 21 13:43
You will always know if somebody has them - they are like the people that drive convertibles (in this country) - they have the top down even if it's 5 degrees Centigrade outside - providing the drizzle is only light!

Likewise, folk with tattoos seem to feel the need to go topless or sleeveless even when there is a frost in the ground. Laugh
By:
acey deucy
When: 18 Dec 21 13:49
I mean why have them if no **** can see them.LaughLaugh
By:
ProSniper
When: 18 Dec 21 14:04
Face, neck and @ss should be a definite NO-NO when it comes to tatts.

I don't personally have any but I think they can look attractive/cool on male or female. Females can look sexy af with those tribal type ones,, going from toned midriff down into fallopian tube territory..
By:
11kv
When: 18 Dec 21 14:11
Bet the screamer at Haddock is covered in them, ffs tell her to stfu.............
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 18 Dec 21 14:13
I've never even been remotely tempted to have tattoos, they're nasty whomever sports them.
By:
barstool
When: 18 Dec 21 14:13
Sailors and Convicts look ok with them.
By:
Celtic warrior
When: 18 Dec 21 14:15
Nothing worse than when the colour fades to dark blue in oldercage
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page