Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
luckyme
25 Nov 21 17:18
| Topic/replies: 3,162 | Blogger: luckyme's blog
As they have no forum on their site I thought we could put our views/comments up here.

I see their 5.20 choice drifting like a barge.  Scared
Pause Switch to Standard View www.fromthestables.com
Show More
Report luckyme November 25, 2021 5:23 PM GMT
If that was off I am a monkeys uncle Laugh Laugh Laugh

Nap of the day too.
Report luckyme December 7, 2021 2:59 PM GMT
Kayf Adventure   
NAP

Tue 7th Dec 2021
14:30, Uttoxeter
DEC Odds: 46 (Betfair Exchange)
We bought Kayf Adventure in the summer of 2020 he was never quite right all season as he had a few niggles. He's come back in this time in much better shape and while he's top weight today it's the lowest-class chase he's run in. The ground will be fine and I'm looking forward to a big run today.

Result................last beaten appox 50L opened 28s >>>>>>>>> 50s

Any others on here with this crowd or am I the only stupid c**t paying them.
Report luckyme December 7, 2021 3:07 PM GMT
Tbf

the next best was
Cilaos Glace   
NB

Tue 7th Dec 2021
12:50, Fontwell Park
DEC Odds: 9.2 (Betfair Exchange)
Cilaos Glace was a strong-finishing second over shorter last time and on ground faster than ideal. He was out of his comfort zone there but should be very much in it today with the going coming in his favour. Big chance on a track he likes.
Report RoyalAcademy December 7, 2021 3:41 PM GMT
Oh dear! Rantus interruptus.
Report luckyme December 8, 2021 4:43 PM GMT
credit where its due

Mister Watson
Wed 8th Dec 2021
15:30, Lingfield
DEC Odds: 46 (Betfair Exchange)

Mister Watson ran a couple of very good races in decent company last season without quite managing to get his head in front. He was below that form on his recent return but now off 4lb lower could go close in a wide-open handicap hurdle.
Report luckyme December 8, 2021 4:44 PM GMT
50/1 winner above
Report Greg_Gory December 11, 2021 9:54 AM GMT
2.40 Doncaster - PORTICELLO

"Exciting prospect for us and already figuring well in the betting for the Triumph Hurdle at the Festival, but will need another good show here to back up heading to that race.

Won well on debut for us at Wetherby at the end of October in a Listed Hurdle - going away at the end and we had Sacre Pierre, who runs again here, well back in third. Has done well since and we’ve taken our time with him so comes here fresh again. Also actually beat Magistrato when they were both trained in France too.

Tougher race here though - with the Nicholls and Bradley runners setting a fair standard - but we wouldn’t swap our and hoping he can remain unbeaten here today - one of our better chances on the day."

Gary Moore
Report FOYLESWAR December 11, 2021 10:50 AM GMT
hi lucky have seen your message but havent had time to have a good look at the site ,will do soon and get back to you thanks ,good luck.
Report FOYLESWAR December 11, 2021 10:51 AM GMT
hope ya backed the 50/1 winna luckyme
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com