Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FOYLESWAR
23 Nov 21 14:28
| Topic/replies: 23,774 | Blogger: FOYLESWAR's blog
gosden fav newcomer cost plenty and well bred trip fine lots to like , godolphin run 2 both winners, secret image and perseus way the latter won on debut but dint step up next time and may be  vulnerable again ,secret image after a decent debut 3rd stepped up to win at goodwood last time booth could struggle here with penaltys ,the one i like is the gosdens "second string "EMILY UPJOHN " a well bred sea the stars filly ,the yard had a lesser fancied "second string " go in the other week doyle was on the fancied one and rab was on the other .backed it earlier and was waiting to see if any money came ,theres been some support the last ten mins . obviously a lot of guesswork required but still a decent each way price around 12s now was 22s in a few places .
selection .emily upjohn 12/1 bog each way .good luck opinions encouraged !

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 31
By:
swiftynifty
When: 23 Nov 21 14:51
why not take the 18 and 5/2 a place on here? I quite liked Tamilla's debut and the dam who I liked has done OK with her Nathaniel pair ups. She will probably need 12f though in time.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 23 Nov 21 14:57
i have swifty on here win and place but there wernt a lot of liquid up on here  18s b365 plus some on wi  a few shops ,good luck swifty
By:
swiftynifty
When: 23 Nov 21 15:01
they're running scared of you FOYLES, don't do the lot tho!
By:
berti
When: 23 Nov 21 15:17
If Buick was on Aerospace it would be a lot shorter. Cost 300,000 gns - wouldn't be surprised to see a Godolphin 1,2,3 in this race.
By:
wisewords
When: 23 Nov 21 16:34
EMILY!!!!
By:
Scamp the man
When: 23 Nov 21 16:34
Great call Foyleswar ...thanks Cool
By:
wisewords
When: 23 Nov 21 16:35
FOYLESWAR! that was beautiful Excited
By:
par
When: 23 Nov 21 16:35
Imagine if the favourite had got a run though
By:
Macintoshmatty
When: 23 Nov 21 16:36
great picking Foyles, well done
By:
ballyregan
When: 23 Nov 21 16:36
forumites normally get the odd big priced winner and nothing for a while you are doing it time and time again Mr FOYLESWAR you are a machine son.
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 23 Nov 21 16:37
Top shout Foyles, well done you.
By:
sparrow
When: 23 Nov 21 16:37
Excellent call, foyleswar.
By:
stewarts rise
When: 23 Nov 21 16:39
VWD Foyles, you're on a good run, jockey on 2nd looked surprised who was going past him, thought it was his stablemate, good pick again mate.
By:
sparrow
When: 23 Nov 21 16:41
15/1 BFSP too.
By:
berti
When: 23 Nov 21 16:42
Well done Foyleswar
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 23 Nov 21 16:45
hi5 foyles,,how you aint paying PC is a mystery.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 23 Nov 21 16:48
thanks lads ,as said a lot of luck required as we know  debutants often blow the  start, and the race is over she was a little slow away but in top hands and they can ready one no probs . .
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 23 Nov 21 16:48
Good Call Foyles.Happy
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 23 Nov 21 16:49
thanks rico dont bet a lot on here  ,will have a few quid here and there but mostly accounts /shops .
By:
swiftynifty
When: 23 Nov 21 17:03
top selection FOYLES, you need to throw in a few small stake losers to keep your accounts open.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 23 Nov 21 17:06
i do swifty
By:
the numbers seven
When: 23 Nov 21 17:14
Top selection Foyles. WD.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 23 Nov 21 17:36
thanks lads  and good luck.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 23 Nov 21 17:42
fav may have been unlucky but it was a short price and that has to be factored in !
By:
ihal essex
When: 23 Nov 21 17:45
WD Foyles: one of the few positive forumites who attempts to bring a bit of sanity and knowledge to our little band of punting brothers and never resorts to the negative moronic abuse sadly so prevalent on here. Inspector, you're up there with forum legends, Koikeeper, Stewarty, George, Zipper (and the gardener/chauffeur Steve) And your TV series is not too shabby either!
By:
mrcombustible
When: 23 Nov 21 18:24
Great call Foyles
I thought the pecking order at Gosden's was Dettori,Havlin,Harley and O'Neill. On jockey bookings alone I would have gone for Havlin
By:
pablo-fanque
When: 23 Nov 21 18:26
WD FW
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 23 Nov 21 18:28
thanks for the kind words  ihal ,am no legend tho and as with us all  only as good as yer last winner ,one who is deserving  of the "legend "tag is RYANWE  sadly HE  does not post on here anymore  but a top tipster and pro punter!
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 23 Nov 21 18:36
yes mr c rab not that popular but he has plenty of exp and does allright by me ,no qualms with his riding (que him fook up next time i back him) som of the big yards often win with the so called 2nd string , christmass coming gotta keep  low paid stable staff happy .
By:
undertaker
When: 24 Nov 21 05:56
Great call Foyles. Again!
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 24 Nov 21 08:15
thanks undertaker and all .
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply