Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
09 Nov 21 18:35
| Topic/replies: 2,058 | Blogger: 1830's blog
AS THE TITLE SAYS.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 81
By:
the.mad.dog.man
When: 09 Nov 21 18:36
just about to say the same
By:
jinxy
When: 09 Nov 21 18:37
Fooking disgrace to the sport , bent as fcuk little fooker !
By:
pandora1963
When: 09 Nov 21 18:37
i think you will find his cosy little chat with dwyer is still on youtube
By:
basilbrush
When: 09 Nov 21 18:39
Yep, absolutely furkinbg cheating vile pos, deliberately made no attempt to put the horse in the race at any stage after talking the horse up in his interview earlier today. The horse was full of running with all the room in the world and he didnt even try to go forwards, the guy should be banned. Why are the stewards putting up with the slimy crooked pos.
By:
stewarty b
When: 09 Nov 21 19:19
It's quite simple really. Why do you think he gets the mounts he does? He obeys orders.
By:
basilbrush
When: 09 Nov 21 19:23
Well, he is obviously the cowardly vile greedy pos he is labelled as then, not much good for the sport or us punters though mate.
By:
stewarty b
When: 09 Nov 21 19:28
I agree basil but what can you do. There's many more than him.
By:
sparrow
When: 09 Nov 21 19:41
We all know about the jockey but nobody has mentioned the trainer yet or do we think she is totally innocent here?
By:
stewarty b
When: 09 Nov 21 19:46
Only so much you can say sparrow but if obeying orders..
By:
penzance
When: 09 Nov 21 19:48
the horse has been ridden here the same way for
the last 4 runs.
Only he knows if he was trying.
By:
stewarty b
When: 09 Nov 21 19:51
6 (9)
1¼ [6¾]
Runner Jacket
6. Vintage Polly  (IRE) 4/1
Paul Mulrennan
Rebecca Menzies
4    92 tp    54    –    –    –   
Dwelt start, held up in rear, steady headway going easily when short of room from over 1f out, eased final 110yds, not recover (op 7/2 tchd 10/3)
By:
leif
When: 09 Nov 21 20:03
That's how the thing always goes though.

Blows the start each and every time gathered up in behind , going cosily but often meets trouble as this style of running often unfolds.

It managed to win a few tries ago, running in exactly the same manner having crawled out of the gate, many lengths behind and switched in and out to cajole the mule along to get its head in front on the line.

a 50 something rated mule in my opinion.
By:
basilbrush
When: 09 Nov 21 20:06
Jesus Wept, Strewth.
By:
jinxy
When: 09 Nov 21 20:09
Here they come Basil Laugh ,,, we got it wrong again !Laugh
By:
penzance
When: 09 Nov 21 20:11
you maight be right but try watching
the horse's previous runs here.
By:
jinxy
When: 09 Nov 21 20:19
Might be right ??????  ...... Sorry i used my eyes on this particular race  , the horse was a beaten horse before it left the stalls, i only watched the race live and not bothered to watch a replay !
I don`t believe my stomach could take it !!Laugh
By:
stewarty b
When: 09 Nov 21 20:24
Is it this man's wife who is now employed by ITV ? Or a case of wrong spy?
By:
smirnoff2therescue
When: 09 Nov 21 20:40
Adele LoveLoveLove - punching well above nap WinkWink
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 09 Nov 21 20:43
it didnt look good from a punters perspective but on the hd on he didnt get the clearest of runs last 2f then accepted it 1 out..who knows..it didnt drift which is important.
By:
ProSniper
When: 09 Nov 21 20:52
Eye agree flappy. Just watched it back and I have to say it's nowhere near as blatant as many other non-triers I've seen. When brushy states "The horse was full of running with all the room in the world" from that cam angle on the replay eye never at any stage seen the bib. It needs to be appreciated that any hold up hoss is always at the mercy of a "lucky" passage. Granted, certain jocks will no doubt become experts at looking for and finding guaranteed trouble, but it's still not clear cut as to when that was the concrete goal.   

As long as you never forget Mulrennan's little chat with his conspiring mate Dwyer re a race a few years back, "Later, when discussing his riding tactics in the race, Mulrennan says: "I’ll try and sit last on mine, then get out of the way." You should be in full acceptance of the gamble you're taking when you back any beast these type of dodgy drivers sit on.
By:
jinxy
When: 09 Nov 21 21:41
""You should be in full acceptance of the gamble you're taking when you back any beast these type of dodgy drivers sit on."

Would you have the same view if you were walking through a so called rough area of town , got mugged , beaten and robbed ?
The sport needs cleaning up ! It`s not fully exceptable in my opinion for cheating in sport !
By:
ProSniper
When: 09 Nov 21 22:11
Don't get confused jinxy. I've made it clear on many other threads that the stoords are a bunch of useless ****, who clearly should be doing more to fight and deter corruption. The point is each occasion must be looked at independently and objectively. On this occasion there's enough doubt to suggest Mulrennan is being harshly accused.
By:
Deptford
When: 09 Nov 21 22:13
You need to go Specsavers ^ never tried an inch, never tried to move the horse to a better position, it was pure and utter filth.
By:
ProSniper
When: 09 Nov 21 22:18
fordy clearly lost a few quid and has anger issues..

he wouldn't make jury.
By:
smirnoff2therescue
When: 09 Nov 21 22:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olGSAVOkkTI
By:
ProSniper
When: 09 Nov 21 22:26
EMBARRASSING, smirny Sad
By:
ballyregan
When: 10 Nov 21 07:44
youtube superstar
By:
basilbrush
When: 10 Nov 21 20:19
A couple of you guys need to give your heads a wobble. Slow away, cantered along at the back of the field and never attempted to put the horse in the race, and no attempt to switch round horses or find a way through at any point in the race, total and utter disgrace whichever way you look at it. There are no excuses for this ride, period. You,re Jinxy, they always show up in the end, one in every village so plenty on here.
By:
ItsMeSwaddle
When: 10 Nov 21 20:28
I agree with the above and just try not to get wound up anymore, there was ways out and its not just in hinsight when there is about 4 oppurtunties to be involved.
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 10 Nov 21 22:01
what was the ulterior motive for not trying basil/deptford?
By:
jinxy
When: 10 Nov 21 22:11
No wonder racing is so bent with this type of reasoning Rico ?  Would you like to tell me what the motive is for winning a race ?
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 10 Nov 21 22:13
Would you like to tell me what the motive is for winning a race ?

pride,gambling.prizemoney?
By:
jinxy
When: 10 Nov 21 22:20
Gambling being the biggest of those 3 in most cases ! The sport does not exist without it ! That is why 99% of us are on here ! Fact !
I might had that most of the guys on here are making more money LAYING horse to LOSE rather than win from what i read !
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 10 Nov 21 22:32
it didnt drift though.
By:
HallGreenSpy
When: 10 Nov 21 22:36
Quite a strange race really. 3 at the top of the market, fav winning. Both joint second favs running similar races. Held up and maybe put into it. I thought the second, Tefnut was given a bad ride til I saw this thread.
By:
ProSniper
When: 11 Nov 21 00:13
"Slow away, cantered along at the back of the field and "never attempted to put the horse in the race"

You can forget about the "slowly away, cantered along at the back" since this was/is the standard or obvious intention for many ridden hosses. So the only question of any real importance is the question of "attempt to put the hoss in the race".

Other than getting a tiny mobile out his helmet mid-race(when passage became very questionable) to ring up his mate Dwyer to send down a whirlybird to chopper him over the top all the beasts boxing him in(once he'd committed to particular path)  I'm still trying to figure what he could've done???

Have a look the race in the link below(hoss drawn in 5) which has similar type of ride..

https://www.attheraces.com/atrplayer-popup/VOD/1236958

the only difference between that ride and the Mulrennan one is Edmunds got a beautiful split when it mattered - which enabled the beast to win like the good thing it was.

If you want to see a filthy ride 1000x more blatant and obvious than anything Mulrennan is guilty of here, have a watch back at this ride from Mr Chester Williams https://www.attheraces.com/atrplayer-popup/VOD/1229374

I made fred about it at the time..

https://community.betfair.com/horse_racing/go/thread/view/94102/31729769/chester-williams?post_id=561501667#561501667#flvWelcomeHeader
By:
basilbrush
When: 11 Nov 21 15:18
"There are none so blind as those who will not see"
By:
ProSniper
When: 11 Nov 21 16:01
Nonsensical. Unless you're aiming at yourself and the rest of the fools who believe he had "all the room in the world"
By:
basilbrush
When: 11 Nov 21 17:53
Blah blah blah, one in every village, nonsified.
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com