Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FOYLESWAR
21 Oct 21 16:25
| Topic/replies: 22,716 | Blogger: FOYLESWAR's blog
luxembourg  odds on and unbeaten 2 from 2  current derby fav well bred and could be a flying machine or the next high definition he may well pish up on sat but at odds on and given the current yard form i wont be paying to find out . bayside boy has solid form and was a good 3rd in the dewhurst and thats solid group 1  form .
royal patronage has a fair bit of exp and is progressing well won last 3 and beat corebus who franked the form when winning next time out looking a very decent performer .had a few quid each way on mc tigue who has bundles to find on the ratings and is rightly so a big price steps up markedly in class from a leopardstown maiden into group 1 company but is trained by jim bolger who knows his swans from his geese ,yard won this last year with mac swinney and jim bolgers often outrun thier odds in big races over here .33/1 generally will do for me ,i like a few cracks at big prices in these type of races and i will look for another nearer race time .
selection mac tigue 33/1 each way good luck opinions encouraged !
Pause Switch to Standard View vertam futurity donc 3 .15 saturday.
Show More
Report FOYLESWAR October 21, 2021 4:29 PM BST
mctigue^^^^ doh!
Report themightymac October 21, 2021 4:50 PM BST
I`ll let you off. Grin
Report themightymac October 21, 2021 4:52 PM BST
I`ll join you for a small e/w interest. GL.

Last time I bet the winner of the race it was the Observer Gold Cup Crazy
Report FOYLESWAR October 21, 2021 5:28 PM BST
good luck mac ,its a big ask but he is a big price and the fact jbolger pitches  him him in here is good enuogh for me .
Report themightymac October 21, 2021 5:42 PM BST
You too mate. Can`t go wrong at that price.
Report FOYLESWAR October 21, 2021 5:49 PM BST
thats right mac ya dont need to put a lot on at those sort of prices .
Report EastLower Gooner October 21, 2021 6:18 PM BST
Thanks Foyles…I’ve doubled up with my Saturday nap…State of Rest 10/1 in the Cox Plate.
Report EastLower Gooner October 23, 2021 7:15 AM BST
1st leg up
Report FOYLESWAR October 23, 2021 8:03 AM BST
well done east lower cracking shout at 10/1  hope the next one goes in for ya! as said earlier i like a few at big odds and the pin has landed on a brian meehan runner  probably need to have my head tested but  have gone for another big priced one in hannibal barca who going by the betting is just making up the numbers here but the fav might not have beaten much last time and the yard not so dominant and around evens i am happy to take him on.
hannibal barca has a lot to find on the figgas but is unexposed and won nicely last at salisbury after a promising debut 3rd at ascot ,by zoffany and should be better over further in time the step up to a mile today will suit and he could be a lot better than his price suggests ,trainer has had some very smart horses over the years and the fact they are aiming high suggests they think a good bit of this one . his price suggests he will finish nearer last than first but he is progressing well bred and each way i have the chance of a place at least at big odds .
selection .hannibal barca 50/1 each way .good luck opinions encouraged!
Report FOYLESWAR October 23, 2021 8:30 AM BST
hurricane barca has won on soft similar to todays ground ,fav won both races on good ,will play the without markets just in case the fav is the next pegasus.
Report FOYLESWAR October 23, 2021 8:32 AM BST
hannibal barca^^^^
Report second again October 23, 2021 9:16 AM BST
I find it strange that K Manning is staying in Ireland for a GR3 rather than go to Doncaster for a Gr1.If I backed Mctigue I would put a few bob on Boundless Ocean in the 5.10 at Leopardstown.Good luck with your bets
Report FOYLESWAR October 23, 2021 12:40 PM BST
yes second it does look a negative for mctigues chances and no suprise if he is out with the washing but we will see . been a nibble for hannibal barca into 33s now and like mctigue and a few others inc the fav has the "unknown " could be anything or nothing about them but the fav is around evens and my 2 are big prices ,not long to find out good luck.
Report second again October 23, 2021 12:58 PM BST
Having backed Meehans at Salisbury I have followed you in  EW but I have only got 33/1 so heres hoping.
Report FOYLESWAR October 23, 2021 1:06 PM BST
good luck second ,as said its a tall order but we dont know how good the aob horse is and the others with form dont look world beaters on what they have shown so far ,the meehan yard in decent form and he has won this race before albeit a long time ago with crowded house so fair to say he has an idea of whats needed .
Report knavesmire007 October 23, 2021 1:20 PM BST
Can't touch Luxembourg with A'OB coming in with a 4% strike rate.

I backed Bayside Boy in Newmarket where he was held up and never got a telling blow in.I'bet it today with an each way on Hannibal Barca who will relish the going,has a trainer in hot form but up steeply in class.Maybe the jock ride Hannibal to get a place.
Report Rico-Dangleflaps October 23, 2021 1:45 PM BST
aob struck form.
Report Rico-Dangleflaps October 23, 2021 2:18 PM BST
aob struck form.
Report FOYLESWAR October 23, 2021 3:19 PM BST
4th Cry
Report FOYLESWAR October 23, 2021 3:20 PM BST
well done winners ,if the favs win i dont !
Report second again October 23, 2021 3:22 PM BST
I think his head came up on the line,he was not far of second.Cry
Report ashleigh October 23, 2021 3:22 PM BST
5/1 for the guineas,5/2 for the derby with billies looks very short.Surprised
Report casemoney October 23, 2021 3:25 PM BST
That was workmanlike nothing else , I thought was going to struggle 2 furlongs out .
Report ashleigh October 23, 2021 3:42 PM BST
ryan says a guineas horse.Wink
Report sageform October 23, 2021 3:46 PM BST
The good ones just change gear a furlong out as he did. I was willing to take him on out of Ireland but he laughed at them.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com