Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
penzance
16 Oct 21 22:36
| Topic/replies: 11,730 | Blogger: penzance's blog
He's been charged by the BHA,what happens?
Does he get a ban or fine?
cheers.
Pause Switch to Standard View Robbie Dunne/Bryony Frost...
Show More
Report unitedbiscuits October 26, 2021 6:53 PM BST
We cannot speak for the motive of the person who put the case in the public domain except to note the consequence is most likely the case against Dunne will collapse (his lawyers are already pressing for this) and he will get off scot free.
Report lead on October 26, 2021 7:02 PM BST
You only get off"scotfree"if you've done something...as yet it has not been proven that he has.
Report LoyalHoncho October 26, 2021 11:50 PM BST
Well said lead on and "Scot" free is a very racist term - you should try and moderate your language in the future.
Report Movewiththetimes October 27, 2021 12:16 AM BST
Is everybody being brain-washed today ScaredScaredScaredScared

The expression scot free derives from a medieval municipal tax levied in proportional shares on inhabitants, often for poor relief. This tax was called a scot, as an abbreviation of the full term scot and lot, where scot was the sum to be paid and lot was one's allotted share.24 Oct 1998
Report LoyalHoncho October 27, 2021 3:30 PM BST
Laugh  Well that takes the biscuits - someone who believes everything he reads in books.  A bit like Timber.
It wasn't you I was hoping would bite though.  Cool
Report glentoby October 27, 2021 6:01 PM BST
The only conclusion that can be arrived at in terms of this thread is that the BHA are not fit for purpose!! Other reasonable assumptions are that you would not want a group of "peers" from this Forum as a jury at a trial if you were White,Male and Hetero as the accused.

That is not to say that the whole thread is so biased but obvious enough the protagonists who attend LGBTV+ and all lives matter unless you happen to be Male,White and Hetero are on this Forum.

Becoming a minority whilst a majority in terms of actual numbers being reflected it appears as life in England..........For BHA sub BBC and most media?

Simple fact is if Frost's first name was Barry,Brian or Bob this farce would have ended without official interference and the whole sport would be getting on with entertaining those who are interested in it?
Report penzance October 27, 2021 6:07 PM BST
her name's Bryony,now that is a fact.
Report glentoby October 27, 2021 6:26 PM BST
Checked the nether regions personally penzance?
Report Ramruma October 27, 2021 8:28 PM BST
So this thing which definitely did not happen (even though he's admitted it) would have blown over if the woman it definitely did not happen to had been a bloke. Got it.
Report glentoby October 27, 2021 8:44 PM BST
At last you grasped the nettle ramruna!!!!

FFS how thick are you in real life?
Report unitedbiscuits October 27, 2021 8:48 PM BST
Bryony Frost was an exemplar to the sport today. What some scarred ripe old cheeses describe as an act is her natural sunny temperament. She has not changed:- still willing on stop on the way to weigh in in to take the knee, set sown her saddle and cheerfully sign a programme or pose with a random racegoer. Was the same on her way out of the racetrack - she is so popular that her way way halted several times by admirers but she made time for all.

Wonderful character.
Report unitedbiscuits October 27, 2021 8:51 PM BST
Unfortunately, some contributors seem intent on parading their own insecurities concerning the opposite sex.
Report glentoby October 27, 2021 9:02 PM BST
JFK commited suicide United.........unless you have an open mind e.g you are stating that she told the truth so the other person has no voice?SadShockedShocked
Report unitedbiscuits October 28, 2021 9:13 AM BST
Of course Dunne has a voice. He has already confirmed in the leaked report that he promised/threatened to put her through the running rail.

Dunne's lawyers are pressing for the case to collapse. They may very well get the issue buried. That's the opposite of giving a person a voice.
Report mrcombustible October 28, 2021 10:47 AM BST
1 of 1
By Richard Forristal, Ireland editor
UPDATED 6:19PM, OCT 27 2021

As a former jump jockey who has long since given up on the search for a sanctuary to match the refuge of the weighing room, it has been deeply upsetting to see that inner sanctum turned on itself so publicly.

Most distressing is the manner in which that space is being portrayed as inherently misogynistic and threatening. In the Sunday Times the last two weeks, David Walsh has conveyed how a BHA report into Bryony Frost’s complaints against Robbie Dunne concludes that “there is a cultural issue in which threatening behaviour is condoned and not reported”.

It’s 18 years since I lived in that space, but such a depiction couldn’t be further from what I experienced. Sure, it was a demanding environment in which you were held to account for your actions, but it was safe and respectful and everyone in there kept an eye on each other.

Disputes were inevitable and bridges had to be built, but that is the very foundation of the weighing room’s camaraderie – you won’t forge the same deep bonds in a chess club. There is nowhere else like it, and female jockeys are an intrinsic part of the fabric.

I went in there as a 16-year-old with no background in the game, yet never felt threatened. If you did something stupid, you got a dressing down and you soon learned about the boundaries.

It is an intense professional sporting environment, so by definition it is going to be intimidating at times. That’s the whole point of sport; you can’t sanitise every aspect of life and you learn when to take your medicine and when to stand your ground.

As the father of a young girl who is determined to be a jockey, there are many reasons why I would prefer if she pursued some other profession, but the weighing room not being a healthy place for her is not one of them.

When I was riding, apart from when they had to sort their gear, many of the female jockeys came into our section because they wanted to be in there. They enjoyed the craic and gave as good as they got.

Robbie Dunne: accused of using abusive language
Robbie Dunne: accused of using abusive language
Edward Whitaker
Everyone would sit on the benches or in the tea room together and whether you were a man or woman didn’t matter a damn. You all faced the same treacherous daily hazards.
Were they exposed to naked flesh? Yes, that would have been unavoidable at times, but I don’t recall anyone being disrespectful in the way that Dunne is reported to have been towards Frost. You put your towel on and everyone went about their business.

Maybe it’s something modern sensibilities can’t cope with, but there wasn’t a remotely sexual or aggressive undertone and it meant the female jockeys weren’t isolated or made to feel excluded.

What is so galling about this whole episode is the manner in which these positive aspects of life in the weighing room are being turned on it negatively. Men and women sharing the same space is now something crude; the necessary self-regulating aspect is now being weaponised as a menacing hierarchy, and the solidarity in there is now viewed as unaccepting of someone a bit different.

All of this because of a leaked BHA report whose author Chris Watts, the former head of integrity, has recently departed the authority in mysterious circumstances. The whole investigation has a shambolic look to it, and I doubt very much Frost would endorse how the weighing room at large has been depicted.

Frost clearly believes she has been bullied by Dunne, and let’s be very clear – as well as his alleged nude insolence – some of the abusive language Frost has accused Dunne of using is vile. Dunne apparently denies using the worst of the obscenities.

Bryony Frost: believes she has been bullied
Bryony Frost: believes she has been bullied
Edward Whitaker (racingpost.com/photos)
The root of it all seems to be that Dunne was incensed with Frost for not riding with due care and caution. The Sunday Times articles indicate there was nothing untoward in two specified incidents at Stratford and Southwell, and that the stewards endorsed that view.

However, stewards’ ineffective regulating of interference is well established and it is naive to just accept nothing occurred to provoke what followed.

At Stratford, Frost’s mount Wisecracker fleetingly cut across Dunne’s horse Cillian’s Well turning away from the home straight the final time. At Southwell, Wisecracker ran down the fence in front of Cillian’s Well, who fell and suffered a fatal injury.

That’s not to say Frost was to blame, and it certainly doesn’t justify or excuse the foul language Dunne is alleged to have used, but it’s disingenuous to suggest there weren’t racing incidents that triggered the disputes.

What we don’t know was if these were isolated incidents and Dunne was guilty of grossly overreacting because of personal animosities, or if others had expressed similar frustrations to Frost about her mounts drifting across others.

In Sunday’s article, headlined ‘Silence of the Weighing Room’, Walsh stated that Frost listed the names of five other female jockeys who had also been on the receiving end of Dunne’s crude tongue.

Lilly Pinchin, Millie Wonnacott, Gina Andrews and Page Fuller were presented as active riders whose subsequent benign testimony was evidence of this ‘code of silence’. The fifth rider, Hannah Welch, was depicted as having been freed from such shackles because she no longer rides and stated as much herself.

Welch, whose 60 rides under National Hunt rules included nine for Frost’s father Jimmy, offered corroborating evidence against Dunne of a 2018 incident which he either recalled differently or didn’t recall at all.

All told, it smacks of a deeply unsatisfactory report, and the fear is that the inquiry into a genuinely held complaint by Frost has been compromised, because the aspects of the BHA report that have been divulged suggest a hopelessly jaundiced view of weighing room.

Moreover, the investigation may have been undermined regardless of whether or not the storm blew up in public.

According to sources, a number of the jockeys and valets who gave statements believed that their comments were transcribed inaccurately, and some refused to sign off on them for that reason.

That would suggest that the entire process has been flawed, and it might also shed some light on why the Professional Jockeys Association was compelled this week to ask the BHA "to bring the matter to an end".

Sadly, that ostensibly curious intervention might not be as inexplicable as it first seemed.
Report Gordon63 October 28, 2021 12:08 PM BST
Mr Forristal paints a picture, albeit one from 18 years ago, of a harmonious workplace however the world (but perhaps not the weighing room - tbd) has moved on significantly and what was seen (probably often incorrectly) as banter can easily fall into the category of misogyny. And yes I'm white, male and in late 50s however I've had a mum, sister and nieces and their lived experiences influence my views to a large degree and even outwith the family, the revelations of #metoo, increase (at least in reporting but anecdotally also in occurrences) of domestic abuse, in many cases leading to significant physical harm and murder, the sarah everard case (and unfortunately many others) clearly demonstrate that us males have a problem, one of which I was likely guilty myself in my earlier years.   

I've consistently stated on here and elsewhere that BHA focus on diversity/inclusivity has diverted (sic) them from some far more immediate and pressing issues impacting racing and which they've consistently failed to address and now it seems that they can't even get their flagship policy under the faintest level of control and integrity - if any of the BHA executives had any shame, they'd resign but we live in a world where Dido Harding gets shifted from one failure to another, picking up £1000s of taxpayers money as she goes, so unfortunately it ain't going to happen.

I get that Bryony irritates many due to the fawning nature of coverage (particularly from those fools at ITV racing) however as a founding member of the Rachael Blackmore appreciation society, I'm all for female riders in the sport, as they have been in the 40+ years of my involvement.  Should they be expected to put up with behaviour which in other workplaces would result in censure and disciplinary action, no way and yes 'danger' in the profession could be a mitigating factor but we've had servicewomen in Iraq and Afghanistan these past 20 years and bullying/overtly sexual behaviour etc are not tolerated (or at least not supposed to be!) there either.

I have no idea what happened in this particular case and other than what has been leaked, no one else here on the forum does either, so I'm certainly not going to jump to conclusions but I certainly take issue with PJA requesting that the case be closed with no further action taken as that clearly demonstrates bias in favour of one of their members over another and that must be challenged.  The BHA inadequacies in pursuing the investigation and the farcical length of time to bring the case for review cannot and should not be allowed to colour what is a very important issue and one which should concern all of us.
Report elise October 28, 2021 12:56 PM BST
question re your post and i don't know the answer, but you point to the pja representing only one of their members, they are a union and membership is a fee based subscription (i think based on riding fee %), so not all riders are members, possible BF isn't and RD is hence they call in support of one
Report Gordon63 October 28, 2021 1:05 PM BST
you're right, I don't know if in fact bryony is a member of PJA, I had wrongly assumed that all professional jockeys were members
Report elise October 28, 2021 1:09 PM BST
genuinely don't know what % of riders are, but if i were a member of a union i'd be asking why i'm paying subs when they are supposedly there to intervene with the bha when required, if both riders are represented the statement doesn't portray that
Report sparrow October 28, 2021 1:14 PM BST
A trade union official will be bound to support his or her member in such a situation. I have experienced a similar scenario with regard to disciplinary action.
Report elise October 28, 2021 1:20 PM BST
the point they make and that has been made numerous times is this has dragged on too long no matter how complex it is, they really should have sorted this last yr
Report sparrow October 28, 2021 1:29 PM BST
No doubt about that elise, thats for sure. The old old story is that racing remains a stone age industry so we should not expect any urgency about such matters.
Report elise October 28, 2021 1:32 PM BST
there was a time when they'd fight in the changing room, they'd get called in front of the stewards and 5 mins later they'd be in the same car going home, the dynamics have changed, not sure the ability to police the sport has changed much at all
Report elise October 28, 2021 1:41 PM BST
just add, i don't blame the pja if they only represent one, also i know they are probably more switched on than the bha and likely have a better understanding of the issues in the sport, they do a lot of other good stuff too, but in situations like this i thought they should make it clear if one or both were members because it may influence how people read their statement
Report Gordon63 October 28, 2021 1:46 PM BST
elise - agree, their statement did say their members were upset but assuming at least some female members then you'd have to wonder if their 'upset' was due to the alleged incidents, the inordinate length of time and apparent inadequate investigation, the aspersions cast on the weighing room culture or mixtures of all three
Report elise October 28, 2021 1:50 PM BST
most jockeys probably don't see an issue or have any issues, they probably think it paints an unrealistic view, but it doesn't change the fact that when there is an issue the governing body or their own historical way of resolving things hasn't been up to the task this time, for me that rests with the bha who have numerous failings every year but answer to no one
Report penzance October 28, 2021 1:54 PM BST
If Frost was a member of the PJA,would she have
gone to them 1st?
Perhaps she's not.
Report elise October 28, 2021 1:56 PM BST
possibly penz, i think it's fairly obvious she went to her dad though and he would have been quite familiar with how to resolve jockey disputes from his time in there
Report sparrow October 28, 2021 2:03 PM BST
If just the one is a member then that is the one who should be represented but if both are then it becomes tricky I should imagine. No union would represent a non member in almost any situation.
Report elise October 28, 2021 2:09 PM BST
wouldn't surprise me if the bha now want to wait until the source of the leak can be established, it's in heavily in their favour if it turns out it wasn't internal, currently they're being blamed so it's a no lose, get cleared of blame on that and it removes any comebacks re leaked / fairness / poor handling and allows them to deliver their verdict
Report Gordon63 October 28, 2021 2:12 PM BST
a few on here saying that if bryony rode differently then there would be no 'case' - well what do you make of nick scholfield there on carys commodity, trying to come between the two in front, a bloody liability to himself, the horse and all horses/jockeys around him, shocking piece of riding - and no I didn't bet the horse
Report elise October 28, 2021 2:14 PM BST
genuinely think the people who know the answer to that are the other jockeys
Report penzance October 28, 2021 2:15 PM BST
I think she's a very good jockey,meself.
These don't look too clever,if I'm right,though.
June - 7 rides
July - 5
August - 6
Sept' - 4
Oct' (so far) - 12

not that many,maybe it's the time of year.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk October 28, 2021 2:20 PM BST
or month
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk October 28, 2021 2:21 PM BST
Sorry I thought you were giving dates then penzance.
Report 1st time poster October 28, 2021 2:34 PM BST
we no who she complained to,so does that mean we no who,s behind threatening to break dunnes legs
Report Daryl Revok October 28, 2021 3:00 PM BST
If Dunne was intent on finding out, then he would have gone to the police, not Dale Gibson
Report unitedbiscuits October 28, 2021 4:32 PM BST
And so, off to NI on Sat.

Up against the big boys and girls here: Davy Russell, Rachael Blackmore, Jack Kennedy.

Bryony will be a sitting duck at Down Royal and I don't expect Frodon to win. The dividend may come on Boxing Day.
Report layemall October 28, 2021 7:31 PM BST
"Frost believes the ill-feeling between her and Dunne stretches back to when she was an amateur jockey, before 2017."

Anyone know how many times these two have ridden in the same race in that time?.....and whether there have been any allegations made by BF about RD's riding in any of those races, that could in any way be used as an actual example of his "ill feeling" towards her, and demonstrate/prove any actual intention to harm her?
Report LoyalHoncho October 28, 2021 8:50 PM BST
What Frost "believes" is irrelevant.  And I am very secure in that belief.  Laugh  And what she does on a racecourse, in between weighing room and track, is also irrelevant.  Unless of course, like the jaffa cake kid, you don;t like anyone expressing an opposite view to yours.
Report layemall October 28, 2021 9:03 PM BST
I hope you are not on the legal team for RD or he is well f....ed...... my questions (not opinions) above are after a quote from an article posted on the first page, and obviously went straight over your head LH Wink
Report unitedbiscuits October 28, 2021 10:25 PM BST
It's pretty simple, isn't it?

If in the heat of the moment you promise/threaten to injure someone next time you compete together; after you simmer down you clear the air by apologising and retracting the threat.

This could all have blown over if Dunne had got off his high horse last year.
Report layemall October 29, 2021 10:18 AM BST
Making mountains out of molehills, massaging and exaggerating the detail, and the banging of drums by those who have a feminist agenda to drive, have jumped on this as this is what they and others with similar causes do....is what springs to my mind.
In the absence of actual numbers, I will guess that the answers to my 2 questions is a good few and none....a job for his legal team maybe to get exact figures.
How many times for example have words to the effect of..."you try and come up my inside again like that and next time I'll put you over the rails you f...in c...t", been said in the changing room over the years do you think?...I suspect a fair amount, along with similar, for actual or perceived dangerous moves a jockey can make in a race.
Much more likely that the offender would apologise for their actions and learn from the experience, than the jockey who has thrown a few swear words and threats in, especially if they didn't seem to get the point or argue the toss, I would have thought.....or it just turned into a punch up.(Btw...every man cannot beat a woman in a punch up)....don't forget the buzz words "sexual equality"....which should apply all the time and not just when it suits.

Maybe the delay is simply down to the fact that the BHA have found it difficult to get the allegations substantiated by other jockeys/valets rather than anything to do with incompetence and they are now caught between a rock and a hard place....we think this is a storm in a tea cup but how do we get the "correct" message across in our findings?
As the saying goes...actions speak louder than words..and there have been no "actions" in this case despite opportunities over the years...BF probably had no intention of it coming to this and RD should certainly not be hung out to dry.... imo.
Report Blackrock October 29, 2021 10:43 AM BST
Layemall - you do talk some shyte.

Accusing people on here of driving a feminist agenda and other similar causes. Yeah right. Just lads on here trying to nick a few quid, expressing an opinion on what they've read.

How do you know that we are 'massaging and exaggerating the detail'. Were you next to Dunne when he was supposed have said what he said?

'By the way every man cannot beat up a woman', what the phuck has that got to do with it? Can't see Bryony as the boxing champ of the weighing room.
The jockeys in the WR obviously don't want to side with either jock. But i'd hope someone would have had a word with RD if his bullying was ott.
Report layemall October 29, 2021 11:00 AM BST
Blackrock you do jump to some shyte conclusions....I was not referring to anyone on here....get a grip
Report spyker October 29, 2021 2:08 PM BST
Don't worry layemall I understand what you are saying and whom it is aimed at!

But i'd hope someone would have had a word with RD if his bullying was ott.

The thing is, has any evidence of him being a bully (other than Frost and seemingly differing reports from others) been found, given that he is in his 40's there must e a fair bit? But.......is evidence of his past 'bullying' detrimental to his case as it could show that he is just a miserable git who moans at other jocks (and is generally ignored). If there is direct evidence of him treating people differently due to their sex then there is prob a case to answer but good luck proving that!
Report geoff m October 30, 2021 2:59 PM BST
! thing for sure Robbie Dunne wouldnt have won on Frodon. What a ride by Bryony.
Report unitedbiscuits October 30, 2021 3:28 PM BST
Impressive.
Report mitolo October 30, 2021 5:49 PM BST
dunne is known to be a loon. the balance of probability, based on this case and 4 other riders who have piped up saying the same leads me to suspect the allegations are true. threatening another jokey has always gone on, but much less so nowadays. i knwo a jock who was bashed up by a welsh national-winning trainer, but he didnt complain. if evry instance of intemperate language and screaming and shouting was brought to trial there wouldnt be any jockeys left, according to f. norton, who is one geezer who knows.

this avenue is realistically open to women only. not excusing dunne. he seems to be a bully and women are easier to target, thats where his inadequacy is aimed.

surprising to hear they had to share the weighing room. that was wrong, although its no longer the case.
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 30, 2021 10:09 PM BST
! thing for sure Robbie Dunne wouldnt have won on Frodon. What a ride by Bryony.

Just thinking the same.
Report 1st time poster October 31, 2021 8:16 AM GMT
if we named all the jocks who,ve made a career through getting the media describing them as loons,mad you have to be mad to do this balh,blah,there wouldnt be enough time left in the world to name,even now certain elements of media defending self confessed drunk,junkie sports pin up champion jockey
we had page after page week after week of media/chappers a year ago telling us drugs dont appear in murphys world , a year on weve now got murphy admitting that is his world/life away from the track
Report LoyalHoncho October 31, 2021 7:35 PM GMT
Anybody could have won on Frodon on that form.  Trained to the minute and competently ridden a Grade 1 winner beats a Grade 2/3 winner.  Nothing to be surprised about really.  And, as we all know, without the horse the jockey is just a jockey and it isn't too difficult to ride a front runner in a five horse race with the lead guaranteed.  Is it?.  However the real question, is what did yesterday;s win have to do with Robbie Dunne and the thread subject in question and why has he even been mentioned.  As usual, absolutely nothing.
Report brendrew October 31, 2021 7:35 PM GMT
the bullying has been going on months-the bha need to deal with this asap.no way should this be dropped-well done bryony on saturday.
Report Lampus October 31, 2021 7:42 PM GMT
Wonder who is Robbie  on  this thread  Laugh
Report mrcombustible October 31, 2021 7:46 PM GMT
Paul Nicholls daughter Megan was not very sympathetic to Bryony on TV yesterday.
Report 1st time poster October 31, 2021 7:58 PM GMT
partner,s kevin stott aint it,no,s where her breads buttered
Report ballyregan October 31, 2021 7:59 PM GMT
john barrowman the dancing on ice judge got the tin tac for walking around with his whanger out on doctor who set
Report acey deucy October 31, 2021 8:11 PM GMT
So where's Jimmy Frost?...If my daughter is getting bullied i am straight round to punch his **** right in.Cool
Report 1st time poster October 31, 2021 8:13 PM GMT
do keep up
2 + 2 = you,ll get your legs broke
Report mitolo October 31, 2021 8:14 PM GMT
what an epic idiot 1tp is, and then rapidly followed in by ballybollox. depressing to think people this stupid exist. but they lose all their money on here so i shouldnt be too judgemental.
Report ballyregan October 31, 2021 8:17 PM GMT
mitolo is a fantasist who needs a dose of realism
Report mitolo October 31, 2021 9:31 PM GMT
fantasist indeed. thats a new one. about what? can you supply me with a dose?
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 31, 2021 9:50 PM GMT
What was your previous Username mitolo. ??
Report mitolo October 31, 2021 10:02 PM GMT
ava guess. ive had 4
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 31, 2021 10:05 PM GMT
Sorry, I falsely thought you may have posted it.
Report mitolo October 31, 2021 10:20 PM GMT
no need to apologise. i was orignally allah, but they couldnt wait to get rid of him and foolishly i gave them reason to. the others were deleted for no sensible reason
Report ballyregan October 31, 2021 10:21 PM GMT
sooty1 ex jockey?
Report mitolo October 31, 2021 10:27 PM GMT
racist
Report ballyregan October 31, 2021 10:31 PM GMT
no thats the forumites name he was an unstable forumite similar to yourself
Report mitolo October 31, 2021 10:33 PM GMT
what makes you think im unstable? im actually quite sturdy.
Report ballyregan October 31, 2021 10:34 PM GMT
so it is welcome back
Report ribero1 November 4, 2021 12:36 PM GMT
Bet Dunne enjoyed that.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk November 4, 2021 12:46 PM GMT
CoolLaugh
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk November 4, 2021 12:47 PM GMT
Turns over BF on an odds-on poke.
Keep the fans happy. Cool
Report sparrow November 4, 2021 12:49 PM GMT
He never had any fans until this dispute happened. Grin
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk November 4, 2021 12:52 PM GMT
Most people like an underdog, imo Cool
Report Lampus November 4, 2021 12:56 PM GMT
Never  heard of him befor

Any jockey could have won on thou  imo
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk November 4, 2021 12:59 PM GMT
This is what good jocks do. Make it look easy.
Report geoff m November 4, 2021 1:04 PM GMT
Jumping-cuckoo-monk
Date Joined: 25 Feb 19
Add contact | Send message
04 Nov 21 13:59Joined: 25 Feb 19 | Topic/replies: 3,118 | Blogger: Jumping-cuckoo-monk's blog
This is what good jocks do. Make it look easy.

Never knew he was Scottish.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk November 4, 2021 1:09 PM GMT
Is it pantomime season already Geoff? Grin
Report geoff m November 4, 2021 1:28 PM GMT
You opened the Panto with that is good jocks do?

.How many winners has he rode ? How many grade 1 winners

Are you his agent or his mum??
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk November 4, 2021 1:30 PM GMT
If he rode for Nicholls he'd have as many winners as BF, imo
Am I not allowed to think that Dunne is a good jock w/o having some personal connection with him?
Report elise November 22, 2021 4:48 PM GMT
next week, info on RP site
Report Rico-Dangleflaps November 22, 2021 5:58 PM GMT
has he been exposing his peen niss?
Report elise November 22, 2021 6:03 PM GMT
dunne oh
Report swiftynifty November 22, 2021 6:08 PM GMT
**** and bull story.
Report mitolo November 22, 2021 6:56 PM GMT
dunne in the briny
Report Rico-Dangleflaps November 22, 2021 8:37 PM GMT
The leaked report also includes claims from Frost that ill-feeling between her and Dunne stretches back to before 2017 when Frost was still riding as an amateur jockey. She claimed: ‘I recall being in the men’s changing room and he would stand in front of me naked. I didn’t want this and none of the other jockeys were like that.

known as python dunne down his local.
Report Chadfan November 23, 2021 5:40 PM GMT
So it all gets sorted next Tuesday? Dunne apologises for the abuse, Frost accepts the apology, Dunne is warned about his future conduct, and we all go home to watch BF boot in more winners. Could have been sorted the day after the complaint went in. BHA are bonkers.
Report elise November 23, 2021 5:46 PM GMT
not sure it's that simple, they have named the rules he's supposedly broken, it's not a quick 5 mins job it could take days
Report Chadfan November 23, 2021 5:50 PM GMT
I actually hope Dunne gets the book thrown at him, but it should have been sorted out at the time.
Report elise November 23, 2021 5:57 PM GMT
agree it should have, as you say a few apologies and it would have never seen the media circus it is now, my bet is they waste a few days, deliberate some more then say not enough evidence watch your future conduct
Report Chadfan November 23, 2021 6:49 PM GMT
You are probably right. But it must still be stressful for both jockeys involved and needs closing satisfactorily now that the media are so interested.
Report Rico-Dangleflaps November 23, 2021 7:12 PM GMT
frost was asked by lizzie kelly how big was dunne..she replied,about 4 inches...

from the floor.
Report mrcombustible November 23, 2021 7:46 PM GMT
I think it is a 4 day hearing, press can watch online but not attend in person
Report Oldgit1 November 23, 2021 8:02 PM GMT
Part of Daily Mail headline.
Dunne, 36, faces a potential penalty of a three-year ban from the sport and a fine
Report LoyalHoncho November 24, 2021 1:05 AM GMT
"none of the other jockeys did that"!
None of the other jockeys allow their horses to veer any any they want when thy approach fences!
These women should understand that if they want to be with the men they should accept and expect man behaviour.  I've been in hundreds and hundreds of dressing rooms in my life, and the jockeys room is effectively that, and men will stand around, naked.  Whether undressing or dressing.  It is the BHA she should be going for, who have signally failed, at almost every racecourse, to provided adequate facilities for these females!!!
This is one b itch and I am convinced she is going out of her way to make a mess of this poor guy's life and career.
Report LoyalHoncho November 30, 2021 1:31 AM GMT
I read somewhere - on here I think - that an announcement would be mad on the the outcome of this enquiry this week.  Anyone?  Can';t see this going any other way than Dunne being scandalously vilified  and his career suffering as a result of the racing establishment running scared of ( and caving into ) future attack and savaging from the female lobby to overcome, bully and control the "patriarchal establishment".
Modern day women have gone way, way past wanting equality and equal opportunity, they now want absolute control!  Beware everyone, and get the mice ready!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSlekcIMbqM
Report LoyalHoncho November 30, 2021 1:37 AM GMT
In fact Diana Dors in this episode sums it up well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcMd1F1acSo
Report mrcombustible November 30, 2021 7:26 AM GMT
The hearing is 3 days this week and 3 days next week
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com