Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
flukes
15 Oct 21 15:20
| Topic/replies: 3,777 | Blogger: flukes's blog
Absolutely shocking. Thoughts with David Amess family, RIP.
Pause Switch to Standard View Southend MP stabbed to death
Show More
Report ballyregan October 15, 2021 3:26 PM BST
69 year old mp stabbed in church the worlds fooked
Report Life-Lucky October 15, 2021 3:36 PM BST
NTDWI?
Report devilsadvocate October 15, 2021 4:15 PM BST
10 minutes walk away from where I live. Didnt know him personally but feel very saddened and quite sick.
Report Whippin Piccadilly October 15, 2021 5:02 PM BST
Angela "thick tw@t" Rayner "Tories are scum"
Report dustybin October 15, 2021 5:10 PM BST
Perfect storm for poor people
A very real winter of discontent coming
Just about managing just about to snap imo
Report Whippin Piccadilly October 15, 2021 5:13 PM BST
It's really not acceptable for MP's to call other MP's such names no matter what they may think of each others policies.
Report dustybin October 15, 2021 5:28 PM BST
On the other hand daft traditional nonsense in the HOC doesn't allow for truth talking
You can't call proven liars liars
They are just playing games among themselves while people struggle
They dont even resign anymore after scandals
Report impossible123 October 15, 2021 6:13 PM BST
A death sentence for the killer regardless, I firmly believe. Anyone who can kill another human being unprovoked is meaningless to preserve. And, imprisonment is not an option either as scarce resources are only wasted on such a barbaric person.
Report ballyregan October 15, 2021 6:39 PM BST
a foreign national 25 arrested
Report layemall October 15, 2021 6:43 PM BST
Investigation being led by counter terrorism officers .....doubt very many with their head screwed on the right way will be surprised to hear that.....such a dreadful shame....RIP Sir David Amess Angry
Report impossible123 October 15, 2021 7:09 PM BST
I was surprised to know he was 69yrs old. He looked much younger. RIP Mr Amess.
Report layemall October 15, 2021 7:42 PM BST
and this tragedy makes me wonder again how many serious threats MP's as a group receive, both to themselves and/or their families, either in person or particularly online, to get certain things done, that we never get to hear about....

and that these threats could explain some of the decisions that have been made over the last 10-20 years or so,resulting in changes that we all can see and experience.

....and if they are threatened and this has been reported, it begs the question.... why aren't they given police protection so that they can do their job objectively without fear or favour?.....given the amount of money that the govt splash around in all directions.....protection of their MP's should be a number 1 priority to that end imo
Report BARROWBOY October 15, 2021 7:54 PM BST
Doesn’t help when mps use inflammatory language about fellow mps.not saying that was the driver in this case,but there are enough nutters about for a few to take it as a green light for violence.obviously some of them were not capable of learning a lesson from the jo cox tragedy.
Report layemall October 15, 2021 8:09 PM BST
trouble is that the number of long term "nutters" in this country over the last few decades wishing us harm has increased significantly more than there ever were over the previous 1000 years or so......our "health and safety" has never been so under threat!!
Report howard October 15, 2021 8:09 PM BST
Very unlikely to be a driver in this case. Man held of African appearance ( bbc news )  Wouldn't be surprising if he came across in a boat in recent months.
Report layemall October 15, 2021 8:16 PM BST
and we shall see if that one ever gets out if true......a complete and utter failing of this government to protect the citizens of this country Angry
Report basilbrush October 15, 2021 8:35 PM BST
Yet another Somalian.
Report ballyregan October 15, 2021 8:41 PM BST
probably blame the voices
Report layemall October 15, 2021 9:03 PM BST
thought for the day..... for the left wing and liberal virtue signalling wank..s .......how would you feel if your father or grandfather, a good man, got stabbed to death today by a fkin......, and add to that the possibility of more members of your family suffering the same fate.......think about it ????!!!
Report layemall October 15, 2021 9:08 PM BST
be careful what you wish and argue for.....in the end you will regret it
Report SUNDERLAND GREYHOUND EXPERT October 15, 2021 9:17 PM BST
What can we do about these extremists ,EDL was blasted into oblivion for their views on it. Yet it carrys on and on and on.
Report layemall October 15, 2021 9:26 PM BST
Exactly Sunderland.....it is difficult to imagine how anyone who is truly British would wish for the current state of affairs.....and anyone who speaks up who can see the train coming down the track is silenced.....so the big question is.....who is the driving force behind that policy?!!
Report layemall October 15, 2021 9:38 PM BST
or is the simple explanation as I alluded to earlier, just down to the fact that the decision makers in this country and/or their families are threatened/forced to take certain actions?!
Report saddo October 15, 2021 9:39 PM BST
The virtue signalling types would sneer at anyone describing themselves as truly British. It saves them having to discuss what the rapid watering down of our society with other cultures has actually done.
Report layemall October 15, 2021 9:39 PM BST
or handsomely rewarded financially?
Report ballyregan October 15, 2021 9:52 PM BST
it is a very dangerous world in uk now no one knows what goes in these peoples heads, normal people are taking risks just going the shops
Report layemall October 15, 2021 10:27 PM BST
It is the enemy already within that I suspect the millions who voted for Brexit were fully aware of existed and were greatly concerned about(the attitude being the opposite of gratitude by many), and wanted to prevent anymore arriving...... and yet this fact has never been acknowledged by the government(marketed as a general taking back control etc.....which has turned out to be a LOB).....ultimately they have let us all down big time..and over the next few decades, the concerns of many will come to fruition unfortunately.
Report layemall October 15, 2021 10:50 PM BST
now being reported the assailant is a British national......I rest my case as to how corrupt and fu..ed up the passport system is...... look into some of those who are administering and validating the tests to become a British citizen in order to gain a British passport.
Report ballyregan October 15, 2021 11:00 PM BST
i nearly posted the same as you 10.27 post but you have done it for me and more eloquently
Report layemall October 15, 2021 11:19 PM BST
I do find Bally that a few whisky and americans on a friday night enables me to see the world just as clearly as when sober, (overall not a pleasant picture), but somehow I seem to express my thoughts more eloquently when an issue arises that I feel strongly about, and others can take it or leave it......(as everyone is entitled to my opinion) WinkWinkLaugh
Report smirnoff2therescue October 15, 2021 11:22 PM BST
shocking to read about this - wot a fooked up world it has all become

R.I.P.
Report ballyregan October 15, 2021 11:24 PM BST
you are spot on layemall it is pretty straightforward what is occurring but we are supposed to embrace everything and keep are heads down
Report tictacman1 October 16, 2021 12:55 AM BST
The killing of the Conservative MP David Amess, who died after being stabbed several times at an open advice surgery for his constituents in Essex, has been declared as a terrorist incident.

A 25-year-old man, believed to be a Briton with Somali heritage, is in custody and has been arrested on suspicion of murder. Sources have told the Guardian he has the same details as someone who had previously been referred to the Prevent scheme, the official programme for those thought at risk of radicalisation.

Deputy Assistant Commissioner Dean Haydon, had formally declared the incident as terrorism. The early investigation has revealed “a potential motivation linked to Islamist extremism”, the force said.
Report dustybin October 16, 2021 8:22 AM BST
For those who thought Brexit was the answer see the latest birth rates for the last 12 months
30% were to Pakistani and Romanian immigrants who were born outside of Great Britain.
I think we are seeing a stark reality, if you turn one tap off they have to open up another.
Report saddo October 16, 2021 10:59 AM BST
Scary future in this country. Most have bought the official narrative, overlook the numbers and pretend it will all be fine.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com