Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ALIEN SEX FIEND
13 Oct 21 14:56
| Topic/replies: 5,519 | Blogger: ALIEN SEX FIEND's blog
Someone has doen their homework, or we know who is wanted to win by many.   Brilliant jockey agent???
Pause Switch to Standard View MURPHY/BUICK RIDES BOOKED THIS WEEK
Show More
Report Adelaide October 13, 2021 4:40 PM BST
...I'm finding this quite enthralling... reminds me of the Seb Sanders/Spencer drama of some years ago..

..I predict by end of tomorrow Buick will be 1 ahead... he seems to have the better rides, which I think is what you were alluding to?..
Report ribero1 October 13, 2021 7:30 PM BST
Yes Buick agent seems to be doing much better job than Murphy's,has Buick missed a race out this week? He's a full book the next 2 days too.
Report basilbrush October 13, 2021 7:44 PM BST
Oisin Murphy has been riding like an idiot for the past few weeks. Murphy claims he is tired, then gets a positive test for alcohol. Murphy deserves absolutely nothing now, I cant stand Buick but I hope he wins it.
Report ALIEN SEX FIEND October 14, 2021 3:38 AM BST

Oct 13, 2021 -- 10:40AM, Adelaide wrote:

...I'm finding this quite enthralling... reminds me of the Seb Sanders/Spencer drama of some years ago....I predict by end of tomorrow Buick will be 1 ahead... he seems to have the better rides, which I think is what you were alluding to?..

I backed OM heavy, and a few weeks ago, got this odd feeling and snapped best I could with all the bookies. No prfit, just money back either way.
Allowing for the fact the WBs agent has done wonders. The odd race I have seen WB shall we say being allowed to get up the inside.Nothing dodgy,
just on another day, may not have got such a clear run.
Would be interested to know, if Chappers was right,in alluding the positive test, was the only test done, so not random? Maybe this has been since clarified.

Report Adelaide October 14, 2021 9:02 AM BST
..that sort of stirring from Chapman is quite unethical and just leads to conspiracy theories..

..either way, it won't matter too much to you betting wise then...  I'd like to see Alcohol Free win on Saturday, I think she's being left out..
Report jackboo October 14, 2021 9:42 AM BST
why are thay not at night meeting
Report Ramruma October 14, 2021 10:05 AM BST
Jockeys are limited to one meeting a day.
Report ALIEN SEX FIEND October 14, 2021 11:18 AM BST

Oct 14, 2021 -- 3:02AM, Adelaide wrote:

..that sort of stirring from Chapman is quite unethical and just leads to conspiracy theories....either way, it won't matter too much to you betting wise then...

Report ashleigh October 14, 2021 12:28 PM BST
how long has the flat jockeys title market been on betfair?, looked several times during the season to no avail, only found it today.Crazy
Report Life-Lucky October 14, 2021 12:46 PM BST
Oisin finally got Lightning Spear home first at Goodwood 3 years ago but some of his previous rides on the horse were imho woeful. Pocket talk ok I've never been able to take to him since then but good to another tussle to be champion jock
Report FrankRA October 14, 2021 1:44 PM BST
I do not rate Murphy , in an era were none of the top jockeys have bothered about winning the jockeys championship until this year the title has become meaningless , the title should be turf winners only , like it always used to be , adding all these low grade AW meetings , many run in the evening , was a bad move by the BHA , Just one of many bad decisions they have made .

IMO Murphy is too reliant on the whip , some of his rides on Roaring Lion were brutal and it was only the class of his mount had that saw him prevail, having allowed his mount to race too far off the pace , also he often has trouble settling horses , I hope Will Buick beats him as he is a far more professional jockey than Murphy imo.
Report 11kv October 14, 2021 6:09 PM BST
150-149 Murphy.......Buick winning on outsiders last one @22 BFSP  Laugh
Report basilbrush October 14, 2021 6:46 PM BST
Gotta say thanks to Murphy there as he got me back rolling, still want Buick to win though.

Market    Selection    Bid type    Bet ID    Bet
placed         Persistence    Odds
req.    Stake
(£)    Liability
(£)    Avg. odds
matched    Profit/Loss
(£)   
    GB / Chelmsford City 14th Oct / 18:30 7f Nov Stks
Notions    Back    247231676425    14-Oct-21 18:17        C    2.92    75.00        2.93    144.63
Report JayTrumpOldTomDubbl October 18, 2021 10:48 PM BST
Did Johnny Gee decide this years jockeys championship ? O Murphy rode and won on Magesterial on last Friday with Johnny Gees former stable jockey unplaced. A swing of 2 if W Buick had got the ride from his former boss.
Report penzance October 18, 2021 10:52 PM BST
Murphy rode that on it's debut aswell.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com