Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
blunder
11 Oct 21 14:39
| Topic/replies: 623 | Blogger: blunder's blog
Looking at the shop on Weatherbys point to point site , there is no sign of a form book being published. Does anybody know any different?
Pause Switch to Standard View Point to Point Form book ,is there one ?
Show More
Report doorman99 October 11, 2021 6:46 PM BST
If there is it doesn't usually come out til first Chelt so end of nxt wk if published.
Report skiptoomaloumacari October 12, 2021 1:11 PM BST
Really miss the Mackenzie and Selby annual.........Pointing a shadow of its former self ........certainly so in the my area the north west...All my favourite tracks gone......
Report doorman99 October 12, 2021 7:21 PM BST
Ditto skip, a fabulous read, used to count the days til it came out. Pointing was brilliant with the same races for 20/30 yrs, you knew exactly what your horse was/what race it would be in and class of opposition. Then a few yrs ago they changed most of the races and ruined everything by tinkering when not needed. Novice riders races should never happen, they dilute Open races and all maidens should be in together as they always were, not segregated by age/sex/changing distances etc and point to point bumpers....don't get me started!
Report windsor knot October 13, 2021 9:05 PM BST
not the hunts , not the horses . only way forward i think is to merge them . skip ... wait until may tabley next year , but i agree selby annual was brilliant . once described a friend of mine riding as out of control !
Report Ramruma October 14, 2021 1:44 AM BST
Does the Weekender still carry ptp results?
Report skiptoomaloumacari October 14, 2021 1:42 PM BST
No........the only way to get results is on line.........used to love sticking my results in!!!!!!!!!!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com