Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ronnie rails
08 Oct 21 19:37
| Topic/replies: 2,731 | Blogger: ronnie rails's blog
could not get to York today  as we are  so desperate for staff had a walk round sunny Darlo was amazed by the signs on the bookmakers doors shut  today at six today or shut at seven  or will be closed between 12 till 1 or closed 1 till 2 how is the situation in your town.

have a nice evening

Regards

Ronnie.
Show More
Report FOYLESWAR October 8, 2021 8:16 PM BST
hi ron my son is working at a billies till 10 tonite i will ask him the situation regarding footfall through the doors ,last week he got a£75 tip from one of the punters.
Report ronnie rails October 8, 2021 8:22 PM BST
foyleswar

spoke to a manager today from a local Coral shop today a guy won 26k yes 26k from a fiver acca i said did he give you a tip they replied did not get a smile never mind a tip.

regards

Ronnie.
Report San Quentin October 8, 2021 8:32 PM BST
That's good news r r re structure opening hours to attract staff.The policy for years and years open open open so what if the manager can't get his lunch hour you are needed at your position.How company's got away with extortion to this day I can never understand.
Report FOYLESWAR October 8, 2021 8:35 PM BST
yeah it happens ron tight b,stards some of em!
Report ronnie rails October 8, 2021 8:49 PM BST
San q

at the moment in my area a single person is running the shop all day on there own.

Ronnie.
Report ronnie rails October 8, 2021 8:56 PM BST
San q

5 years ago closing a shop early would of  never been heard of it would of been i am not bothered how much it costs or where you get the staff from get the shop open.

can comfirm those days are long gone.

Ronnie.
Report brassneck October 9, 2021 2:53 AM BST
Since Paddy took over as biggest shareholder in the paddy/betfair company his offices are packed most days in Ireland.Paddy fell on his feet when he bought betfair.Grin
Report skiptoomaloumacari October 9, 2021 8:25 AM BST
The Corals shop where i live was opening at 10 and shutting at 4 its staying open "til 7 ......
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com