Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
jackkat
07 Oct 21 18:42
| Topic/replies: 2,025 | Blogger: jackkat's blog
That was a stonewall pull why at the 1 furlong pole not go through the middle of the 2 horses going wide must have lost at least 2 lengths
Pause Switch to Standard View Rossa Ryan 8ent 7wat
Show More
Report blackbarn October 7, 2021 6:56 PM BST
Watch the race again!
Report jackkat October 7, 2021 6:58 PM BST
Yep watched it a few times could have got 3 horses through the gap nevermind just 1
Report Ramruma October 7, 2021 7:03 PM BST
Question is whether it was the horse's idea or the jockey's but I doubt it made two lengths difference.
Report the dealer October 7, 2021 7:13 PM BST
1.01 he ain't bent or a ****
Report the dealer October 7, 2021 7:13 PM BST
Tw4t
Report sparrow October 7, 2021 8:09 PM BST
I backed the horse and it just wasn't good enough today but will look out for it next time out.
Report leif October 7, 2021 8:49 PM BST
Hoss tends to hang left in any case.

Head carriage not the best.

Headgear soon perhaps.
Report Hayden October 7, 2021 9:06 PM BST
One question for Jackkat ?

The last time you made a mistake at work was it because you're crooked , a tw4t or was it just human error.
Report jackkat October 7, 2021 9:22 PM BST
Human error is fine but gross incompetence is slightly different I have watched the race again and for me its the worst ride of the night but that's only my opinion that is what this great sport of racing gives us I suspect like 99% of people on here I have never sat on a horse obv except the donkeys on Blackpool beech Laugh
Report Rico-Dangleflaps October 7, 2021 9:36 PM BST
in hindsight could have went through the middle but in no way was it a deliberate manoeuvre to lose.
Report chavman October 8, 2021 10:39 AM BST
Great thread title…the subtle use of numbers adding to the structure of the hidden message.

Quite beautiful really
Report Facts October 8, 2021 1:06 PM BST
jackkat 07 Oct 21 20:22 
Human error is fine but gross incompetence is slightly different I have watched the race again and for me its the worst ride of the night but that's only my opinion that is what this great sport of racing gives us I suspect like 99% of people on here I have never sat on a horse obv except the donkeys on Blackpool beech Laugh

Yet you still think it qualifies you to call a professional jockey a t***
And accuse him of being bent.
Report brendrew October 8, 2021 2:03 PM BST
if you cannot afford to lose pocket money dont bet then  make these allegations.That lad is a future champion jockey.
Report chavman October 8, 2021 2:28 PM BST
All the great poets provoke debate tbf
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com