Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Storm Alert
07 Oct 21 17:09
| Topic/replies: 6,571 | Blogger: Storm Alert's blog
Scottish lass answered "Goat Keeping" from the three multiple choice answers (inc Deceiving someone").

Pause Switch to Standard View omg - The Chase "Kidology is the art...
Show More
Report FOYLESWAR October 7, 2021 5:16 PM BST
question ...who was assassanated by lee harvey oswald in dallas.
answer ...........JR
Report FOYLESWAR October 7, 2021 5:19 PM BST
QUESTION . what was ghandis first name ?
answer. goosey?
Report FOYLESWAR October 7, 2021 5:24 PM BST
question.which is the largest spanish speaking country in the world ?
answer. barcelona .
question .i was really after the name of a country .
answer. . i dont know the names of any countries in spain.
Report the numbers seven October 7, 2021 5:29 PM BST
LaughLaugh
Report slickster October 7, 2021 5:37 PM BST
What's Hitler's first name?
Heil.
Report duncan idaho October 7, 2021 5:38 PM BST
'what name of a political party is also the collective noun for a group of moles?'

'dont know for sure but liberal democrats keeps coming to me'

Blush

(Tipping Point)
Report the numbers seven October 7, 2021 5:41 PM BST
Can you name a popular TV soap?

Dove.

Family Fortunes Crazy
Report FOYLESWAR October 7, 2021 6:14 PM BST
question .name a film starring bob hoskins that is also the name of a famous painting by leonardo da vinci .
answer .who framed roger rabbitLaugh
Report San Quentin October 7, 2021 9:26 PM BST
Surely not,are these people trusted with a vote.Can't decide which answer is the most ridiculous.lol
Report San Quentin October 7, 2021 9:28 PM BST
A Liberal Democrats of moles lol lol lol geez oh lol lol.You would have thought no adult on a TV quiz show could be that silly.Must have been on the wind up.
Report portmanpark October 8, 2021 9:20 AM BST
when it was the last persons turn  shaun said the best one is to come......wasn't saying much
Report duncan idaho October 8, 2021 12:56 PM BST
A Liberal Democrats of moles lol lol lol geez oh lol lol.You would have thought no adult on a TV quiz show could be that silly. Must have been on the wind up

Nah, it was a 20-something girl who either hadnt heard the question fully or didnt know what 'collective noun' meant...she was suitably embarrassed when presenter read question again ..slowly!
Report San Quentin October 8, 2021 1:03 PM BST
Why copy my post duncan?Fail to see what point you are trying to make.At the end of the simply a silly answer on an ADULT quiz show.
Report donb October 8, 2021 1:11 PM BST
Not such a stupid answer, a kid is a baby goat.
Report duncan idaho October 8, 2021 1:15 PM BST
Why copy my post duncan?

cos i was replying to it (like i'm doing here)..if i'd just typed my answer, it wouldnt have made sense coming after postmanpark's comment. odd reaction, fella
Report Storm Alert October 8, 2021 1:15 PM BST
Actually she didn't do too bad afterwards, got tot he final and answered quite a few questions correctly.

One of the best ones I heard in the last year was on tipping Point:
Q. Which Conservative leader had the initials IDS?
A. Margaret Thatcher.
Report San Quentin October 8, 2021 1:27 PM BST
duncan you were not replying you were using a previous post to justify your post.Big difference.Now in your 2 post you are replying to a question not the same as your first post,can you see the difference?(now you can reply as a question has been asked)
Report duncan idaho October 8, 2021 1:45 PM BST
mate, relax....you said 'must have been a wind-up' and i elaborated on what happened in response. I WILL NEVER COPY ONE OF YOUR POSTS AGAIN, ALRIGHT?!
Report San Quentin October 8, 2021 5:49 PM BST
Ok dunc cool and relaxed here, I apologize if upset you.No need for BOLD CAPITAL letters I little menacing and aggressive.Just an observation.
Report duncan idaho October 8, 2021 6:11 PM BST
bit snowflakey finding BLOCK CAPS menacing Scared imho but i'll not use them again either! prob best if we just dont cross paths in future...r'ship seems a bit toxic. cheers!
Report San Quentin October 8, 2021 8:10 PM BST
Excuse me ,Block Capitals are acknowledged and understood as a pattern of an, aggressive active bully.
Report Storm Alert October 9, 2021 9:25 AM BST
San, you are so precious I'm amazed you have survived in this forum for so long.
Report portmanpark October 9, 2021 11:04 AM BST
Does anyone knows the story behind shaun and bradley seemingly not liking each other...or is it just for the cameras....both love football thought they would be friends....shaun seems a nice guy....they  seem to really dislike each other
Report San Quentin October 9, 2021 12:15 PM BST
StormLaughDo you have any issue with myself?If so please feel free to reply.
Report San Quentin October 9, 2021 2:42 PM BST
Iam now saying politely, storm ,Duncan please never reply ,comment to my posts ever AGAIN thank you ,now bye.
Report duffy October 9, 2021 2:51 PM BST
Name something you can adjust on a Television

A kn0bLaugh

Family Fortunes
Report Latalomne October 15, 2021 5:12 PM BST
Professional gambler "George", who is on at the minute, looks properly wired.
Report the numbers seven October 15, 2021 5:14 PM BST
George the pro gambler, takes the middle offer. He looks like he necked 6 Red Bulls just before this started. Laugh
Report ballyregan October 15, 2021 5:16 PM BST
he looks like a betfair customer that does 16 hours stints with them bags under his eyes
Report FOYLESWAR October 17, 2021 7:37 PM BST
family fortunes just now. name a type of fish ................answer....... prawn
Report FOYLESWAR October 17, 2021 7:44 PM BST
this family on now got to the final , put the big guns up,  romeal thought a prawn was a fish and  hes  the brains of the outfit !
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com