Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
cheburekito
07 Oct 21 16:45
| Topic/replies: 456 | Blogger: cheburekito's blog
Thurles, well deserved
Show More
Report Rico-Dangleflaps October 7, 2021 4:46 PM BST
Excited
Report alun2005 October 7, 2021 4:47 PM BST
How on earth could that runner-up have traded at 1.01 ? Virtually nothing berween them for last furlong.
Report wisewords October 7, 2021 4:49 PM BST
they call it 'the Colin Keane effect', al. hope you're well
Report cheburekito October 7, 2021 4:51 PM BST

Oct 7, 2021 -- 10:47AM, alun2005 wrote:

How on earth could that runner-up have traded at 1.01 ? Virtually nothing berween them for last furlong.

horse had support since 1st second and held it for the whole race, such horses always get smashed heavily than others

Report alun2005 October 7, 2021 4:53 PM BST
Yes thank you Wisey, not too bad, although the freezer is now minus TWO beautiful party cakes at even more beautiful prices. Every crumb devoured.
Report wisewords October 7, 2021 4:58 PM BST
did Fallon boost your beautiful party cake fund the other weekend? she had the most unlikely, stunning comeback victory over Dancing Dimitri at the Nordic Darts Masters. I thought to myself "that will be alun's freezer stocked up for Christmas!"
Report alun2005 October 7, 2021 5:02 PM BST
Well you're right. Fallon ensured the money is there but as yet I haven't yet found a £15 cake available priced at a more equitable £3.

Bravo Fallon  - Pantherissimus Bumbumkissimus.
Report wisewords October 7, 2021 5:07 PM BST
You'll have to keep your eyes peeled. I hope you won't be the unfortunate victim of a pre-Christmas cake shortage of epic proportions. In this case the £15 price tag might seem a distant bargain in a few months time
Report dustybin October 7, 2021 5:20 PM BST
Can only have been the users of the pics used to tell us unwashed how far behind we were
No mad man using RTV stream is going to back at those odds for long
Report Rico-Dangleflaps October 7, 2021 9:40 PM BST
same behind as british blv..doesnt take much to force the price down..thats what the system has been designed to do.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com