Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ItsMeSwaddle
06 Oct 21 16:09
| Topic/replies: 9,226 | Blogger: ItsMeSwaddle's blog
Is it reasoable for them to have a word and say look we show your racing live on our channel.

Punters like to bet on every race and watch all of them, if you start a race when there is another ongoing (regardless of the channel) then our coverage will not reach half as many people.

We have a 10 minute delay in between races, please hold your race back 3 mins, when it only takes you 2 mins to run the race.

Is this not commonsense?
Pause Switch to Standard View RTV own the picture rights for IRISH?
Show More
Report pablo-fanque October 6, 2021 4:14 PM BST
no

so what , we don't care

we will have to check the maths out on that one

what is commonsense ?

Happy
Report sparrow October 6, 2021 7:16 PM BST
Should never have moved it from the other channel.
Report ItsMeSwaddle October 6, 2021 8:21 PM BST
It’s common sense

Punter A watches the race without a bet and finds an eye catcher to back next time

Punter A tells punter B what he has seen.

They both watch a race in IRE next time they otherwise would have zero interest in.

Then have people moaning the liquid in IRE is 60K pre race. Not all down to that but will not help.
Report duncan idaho October 6, 2021 8:24 PM BST
"Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen."- Albert Einstein
Report mitolo October 6, 2021 8:41 PM BST
the best thing for irish racing was getting it off that garbage channel. all we need now is amalgamation of b&i racing so we dont get clashes. and where there is competition, the race with the most prize money gets precendence
Report mitolo October 6, 2021 8:42 PM BST
albert might have been a genius with scientific principles but he wasnt with language.
Report sparrow October 6, 2021 8:57 PM BST
I bet Einstein could spell though.
Report RothmanMike October 6, 2021 10:10 PM BST
I bet he never watched ATR either.
Pile of trash presented by a pile of trash.
Only my opinion,as I rarely watch since Chapman, Weaver, Fitzgerald and their ilk destroyed it .
Report ballyregan October 6, 2021 10:31 PM BST
einstein was overrated he could not even win at roulette
Report sparrow October 7, 2021 9:21 AM BST
Yes just what you would expect as forumites always know best about every subject under the sun.
Report spyker October 7, 2021 11:39 AM BST
the race with the most prize money gets precendence

So a conditions novice chase with 2 runners worth 10k takes precedence over a 15 runner novice hurdle with lots of interesting runners? Yes, I can't see any problems with this at all.
And do you lot really watch racing and need the presenters to help you? I generally watch sport with the sound off and music on as I hate all waffle and just use the channel for the pics. Granted there is sometimes some info but watch the post race interview if need be. I am right in saying that RUK have consistently nicked atr presenters aren't I so thy must be doing something right as the complaints about them dwindle when they move to the (very expensive for what it is and what you get) RUK.its almost as if people think they are getting a better product just because they pay for it........
Report mitolo October 7, 2021 12:49 PM BST
oops. i meant to say meeting, not race. if you think rtv is expensive you must be some mingebag. its the 2nd greatest bargain, despite the recent influx of addition knobheads like nick lightweight anthony donkey and that fat geezer. whoever does their hiring needs firing.

i can only think of dan barber that jumped ship.

nuffink wrong with my spelling sparrer
Report sparrow October 7, 2021 12:58 PM BST
mitolo....What does the word  "precendence"  mean?
Report mitolo October 7, 2021 1:09 PM BST
its a typo. doesnt count
Report sparrow October 7, 2021 1:10 PM BST
Yeah right, mitolo Laugh
Report Rico-Dangleflaps October 7, 2021 1:51 PM BST
thurles -0.6
Report jamesdean October 7, 2021 1:53 PM BST
Timing against what rico?
Report Rico-Dangleflaps October 7, 2021 1:55 PM BST
ft
Report Rico-Dangleflaps October 7, 2021 1:55 PM BST
meks nee diff..its still impossible.
Report jamesdean October 7, 2021 1:55 PM BST
ta
Report swiftynifty October 9, 2021 3:44 PM BST
A split screen Ces, wonderbar. They need a wonderbra, the big ****
Report tony6499 October 9, 2021 3:51 PM BST
Split screen the Cesarewitch with some noddy Irish handicap hurdle, stupid camera angles at Chepstow ruining the viewing this weekend so which is worse RTV or Sky ?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com