Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
4builder4
02 Oct 21 19:47
| Topic/replies: 120 | Blogger: 4builder4's blog
Had my account restricted to £2k deposit and £2k loss per month. Where the f**k has this crap come from. lol
Not had any probs before so why now.
Has anyone else had any restrictions
Pause Switch to Standard View account restrictions
Show More
Report freddiewilliams October 2, 2021 8:11 PM BST
Did they ask for payslips and bank statements
Report elise October 2, 2021 8:12 PM BST
no ones mentioned anything, just you, i'd threaten to sue if it were me you've been singled out
Report Rico-Dangleflaps October 2, 2021 9:03 PM BST
bob the builder been hibernating last few mths?
Report sparrow October 2, 2021 9:11 PM BST
Grin
Report 4builder4 October 3, 2021 9:07 AM BST

Oct 2, 2021 -- 2:11PM, freddiewilliams wrote:

Did they ask for payslips and bank statements

Didn't have a bet for a few weeks as i emptied my account.I put £5k in on Thursday and walla got a message about restricted to £100 deposit limit from then on.Live chat with someone last night asked for unlimited as per last 18 years FFS.
After questions and answers from University Challenge I said £20k deposit and loss would be suffice and got £2k lol.
If my bet on Thursday(£1500) had lost i would have been down to £500 betting for the next month, assuming i didn't back any winners

Report 4builder4 October 3, 2021 9:11 AM BST

Oct 3, 2021 -- 3:07AM, 4builder4 wrote:

Oct  2, 2021 --  7:11PM, freddiewilliams wrote:Did they ask for payslips and bank statementsDidn't have a bet for a few weeks as i emptied my account.I put £5k in on Thursday and walla got a message about restricted to £100 deposit limit from then on.Live chat with someone last night asked for unlimited as per last 18 years FFS.After questions and answers from University Challenge I said £20k deposit and loss would be suffice and got £2k lol.If my bet on Thursday(£1500) had lost i would have been down to £500 betting for the next month, assuming i didn't back any winners

Not asked for statements yet but probably will as i have asked for review.Been asked about my income, to which i gave them a figure and told them the money is mine and not borrowed/stolen so what is the problem.
Be asking next if i wash my bell end after a swift fifty lol

Report Hibore October 3, 2021 10:24 AM BST
Bob, there are plenty of decent bookies who fall outside the “account restrictions” brigade. Have you approached them yet?
Bet via whatsapp or phone with no deposit or win limits. I was bit worried to start with but been paid every Monday like clockwork without any fuss if I have a win.
Report 4builder4 October 3, 2021 10:34 AM BST

Oct 3, 2021 -- 4:24AM, Hibore wrote:

Bob, there are plenty of decent bookies who fall outside the “account restrictions” brigade. Have you approached them yet?Bet via whatsapp or phone with no deposit or win limits. I was bit worried to start with but been paid every Monday like clockwork without any fuss if I have a win.

I use 365 atm and not had any issues as of yet.Not sure of any others.
Had a bet today, up to my limit and if the 2 lose (Adayar/Arctic Warrior) can't have a punt on here for the next month so have withdrew all funds lol

Report Hibore October 3, 2021 10:48 AM BST
I’m a fan of b356 and use them for antepost betting especially. But I’m wary of any bet with a substantial win will get the dreaded email saying you can have £2.66 at SP.

The benefit of the offshore bookies is that they use Paddy and b356 prices so that’s not too bad. Most are minimum £100 per bet but by the sounds of it that won’t be an issue. They also invite you into boxes at Ascot, Cheltenham, Newbury etc… so that is a nice bonus.

Good luck with your bets today !
Report Rico-Dangleflaps October 3, 2021 11:34 AM BST
I put £5k in on Thursday and walla got a message about restricted to £100 deposit limit from then on.Live chat with someone last night asked for unlimited as per last 18 years FFS.
After questions and answers from University Challenge I said £20k deposit and loss would be suffice and got £2k lol.
If my bet on Thursday(£1500) had lost i would have been down to £500 betting for the next month
Report rooster booster October 3, 2021 11:45 AM BST
Excellent Maffamatics!!!
Report DIE LINKE October 3, 2021 12:17 PM BST
always wash your bell end
Report freddiewilliams October 3, 2021 1:18 PM BST
If ure a backer there's plenty of places to back ....if ure a layer.....there's not many
Report freddiewilliams October 3, 2021 1:20 PM BST
2k a month.....I think uve done well.....that's 24 a year.....it must be based on earnings
Report freddiewilliams October 3, 2021 1:21 PM BST
On one site...if ure on minimum wage when they review that 2k will be dropped big time,
Report 4builder4 October 3, 2021 1:47 PM BST

Oct 3, 2021 -- 5:45AM, rooster booster wrote:

Excellent Maffamatics!!!

I presume a facetious answer boost My bet on Thursday won me £2.2k but i was only allowed to bet £2k on todays horses. The smaller bet has gone to the dogs so will have to rely on Adayar or cant have another bet on here for the next month

Report 4builder4 October 3, 2021 1:50 PM BST

Oct 3, 2021 -- 4:48AM, Hibore wrote:

I’m a fan of b356 and use them for antepost betting especially. But I’m wary of any bet with a substantial win will get the dreaded email saying you can have £2.66 at SP.The benefit of the offshore bookies is that they use Paddy and b356 prices so that’s not too bad. Most are minimum £100 per bet but by the sounds of it that won’t be an issue. They also invite you into boxes at Ascot, Cheltenham, Newbury etc… so that is a nice bonus.Good luck with your bets today !

They are the only one that will 'take' a bet, all the other usual suspects lay you to pennies so don't even try anymore.
Ignorant I know but have avoided any offshore because of security etc. Who would you reco.PM me if don't want to divulge on here.
Cheers Me Dears

Report freddiewilliams October 3, 2021 1:53 PM BST
Lots are worried about getting dreaded email to prove earnings.
No 1 rule don't withdraw if u are
Report freddiewilliams October 3, 2021 2:45 PM BST
Has anyone else heard about them putting a loss limit on.
So u deposit 2k.....win 50k in 2 weeks.....u can't chase the 2k loss....all ucan do is withdraw
Report freddiewilliams October 3, 2021 2:46 PM BST
Thought loss limits were a voluntary thing
Report 4builder4 October 3, 2021 5:35 PM BST

Oct 3, 2021 -- 8:45AM, freddiewilliams wrote:

Has anyone else heard about them putting a loss limit on. So u deposit 2k.....win 50k in 2 weeks.....u can't chase the 2k loss....all ucan do is withdraw

Seems so.
Like I said, I won over £2k on Thursday, but could only bet to possible £2k loss today. Laid Adayar @ evens in running for a free bet and to keep some funds in account, which I duly spunked on Suesa lol

Report skiptoomaloumacari October 4, 2021 12:09 AM BST
i am going each way no lay in the shops from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com