Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
29 Sep 21 15:27
| Topic/replies: 18,069 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
But for some reason its not clear.???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Pause Switch to Standard View So Ryan rides Snowfall,and Frankie...
Show More
Report brassneck September 29, 2021 3:29 PM BST
Could some or one of you guys clear this up,and post the booked rides,T.I.A.
Report penzance September 29, 2021 3:34 PM BST
Snowfall & Adayar both not jocked up in the Post.
Probably due to the supplementry.
Report MJK September 29, 2021 3:35 PM BST
Acc to PP Moore rides Snowfall

https://news.paddypower.com/horse-racing-news/2021/09/29/prix-de-larc-de-tri...
Report brassneck September 29, 2021 3:42 PM BST
I can't understand the big secret,why does the media not tell us,like its only one of the biggest races of the year,they know the rain if coming,and who suits the rain,yet its still not clear if Ryan Moore is riding Snowfall or not.???????????????????
Report elise September 29, 2021 3:46 PM BST
do you think it might be because they are provisional until final decs?
Report penzance September 29, 2021 3:46 PM BST
Moore rides according to the RPost.
Report brassneck September 29, 2021 3:52 PM BST
i can not understand why Snowfall is not favourite,???????????????????????????????????its a joke ,its the ARC,and secrets are being kept ,for some reason.Something very strange going on behind the scenes in my opinion.and betfair know,otherwise Snowfall would not be 13/2.ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
Report lead on September 29, 2021 6:01 PM BST
You're obviously going to add to your millions by backing her at that price...think she's overrated but good luck to you
Report brassneck September 30, 2021 6:58 AM BST
Snowfall will love the rain,Snowfall is getting weight all round,Snowfall is the greatest filly of them all,Snowfall has the worlds best jockey on board,Snowfall has the worlds best trainer,in fact Snowfall is the fastest horse alive over one and a half miles .BUT and there has to be a BUT ,there is a massive question about the price,the horse should be 4/7 and its priced at 13/2.or is santa claus arriving early this year.ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Report Pilsudski September 30, 2021 10:56 AM BST
Nothing to do with the Ballydoyle mafia,is it ? By any chance ?
Report A_T September 30, 2021 11:15 AM BST
all jockeys now showing on France Galop - except the Coolmore runners Grin
Report elise September 30, 2021 11:26 AM BST
they had until 11.20, so they should be in by now
Report elise September 30, 2021 11:27 AM BST
11.30 typo
Report brassneck September 30, 2021 6:16 PM BST
Based on my calculus infinitesimals on the race and allowing for low flying drones,wind velocity,ground,age,sex,weight,draw,jockey,trainer,form,time,past history,weather,travel,pace,speed,and various other components of fitness,nerves,etc,all taken into consideration,my race reading assessment of the race will end with Snowfall romping home by 5 or 6 lengths,with jockey R.Moore easing down towards the line.
And the calculus infinitesimals maths stack up to agree in all outcomes of the event.
its a one horse race!Snowfall.Grin
Report sixtwosix September 30, 2021 6:23 PM BST
I do hope so ..... I had some success yesterday (to put it mildly) . Included in my many permutation darts yesterday was one of e/w 3 timers 4 timers and 5 timers .....4 winners yesterday 25/1 25/1 14/1 6/1 .....and Snowfall to come.... 7 grand on the beast from the 4 timer ....gulp
Report brassneck September 30, 2021 6:37 PM BST
Ryan has already had dance lessons for the party Sunday night,and practiced to the tune"Despacito " recorded by LUIS FONSI he is expected to take to dance floor at 11.30 pm,in an unnamed PARIS hotel.Grin
Report basilbrush September 30, 2021 6:52 PM BST
Wish Frankie was on Snowfall, I could get stuck in then, Moore is a liability and Love is not good enough.
Report brassneck September 30, 2021 10:05 PM BST
in love's last race,it was carrying a half a stone more than the winner(i think).Frankie can talk to the horses,he is the modern day Doctor Dolittle ,Frankie will know how the horses are feeling by talking to them.GrinGrin
Report basilbrush October 3, 2021 3:17 PM BST
Ryan Moore proves yet again what a completely useless speciman he actually is, never put Snowfall in the race at any stage.
Report FELTFAIR October 3, 2021 4:26 PM BST
zzzzzzz
Report basilbrush October 3, 2021 5:09 PM BST
Eeejit.
Report basilbrush October 3, 2021 5:09 PM BST
Eeejit.
Report A_T October 3, 2021 5:12 PM BST
Ryan Moore proves yet again what a completely useless speciman he actually is, never put Snowfall in the race at any stage.

Most jockey's have no ability to judge pace - he probably thought it was being strongly run but it was a crawl.
Report basilbrush October 3, 2021 7:14 PM BST
Fair comment mate, but there was no excuse/reason for Moore to get the filly stuck that far back today.
Report impossible123 October 3, 2021 8:15 PM BST
Dettori over Moore or Buick any time at Longchamp. Nevermind, I think connections of Snowfall and Love will try and recover some shekels in America next month. But, buyers beware (if tempted)!
Report know all October 4, 2021 9:52 AM BST
terrible ride still would not have won but his judgement of pace and placing in the race was terrible again, frankie would beat him 9 times out of 10 in a pace distance race, he does it far to often
Report FELTFAIR October 4, 2021 5:29 PM BST
Upside the winner at the 3 furlong marker and being asked to challenge but did not quicken. Nothing wrong with the ride.
Report basilbrush October 4, 2021 6:35 PM BST
PMSL.... theres one in every village.Laugh
Report FELTFAIR October 4, 2021 7:27 PM BST
Don`t let the facts get in the way of a blinkered opinion.
Report know all October 5, 2021 12:55 PM BST
Ive critisised his lack of judgement on pace for the last few years on distance races, his ride on the mullings one at ascot years ago when he was completly last made up 30 lenghts in the last 2 furlongs on soft going was beaten 2nd 2m 2-4f race was when i saw how bad he was, those who know the game know what im on about id pick franky any day on distance races, my opinion your allowed to have your own
Report FELTFAIR October 5, 2021 4:49 PM BST
Every winner at Longchamp on Sunday came from midfield or worse and off the pace. The first six in the Arc came from off the pace, some quickening/finishing better than others in the ground. All the jockeys on board gave their mount the best chance of winning.
Report impossible123 October 5, 2021 7:40 PM BST
His boss opined he ought to have been given a week's holiday for drifting right and not correcting St Mark's Basilica causing interference to Tarnawa who finished a neck 2nd in the Irish Champion Stakes. I'd not have him for any race as he's a bookies' jockey.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com