Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Writz
23 Sep 21 18:14
| Topic/replies: 516 | Blogger: Writz's blog
Cant believe how hard it has been to get matched looks like the drone boys are cleaning up I just can’t get a bet on money gone a long way from home anyone else experiencing the same Newmarket Perth and Pontefract utter joke today getting harder and harder to get a bet on thoughts please ladies and gentlemen

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 24  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 24 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 945
By:
stewarty b
When: 23 Sep 21 18:17
You could read the form because the golden goose has flown now and that's all you have left. Check out my new website when it starts up.
By:
Writz
When: 23 Sep 21 18:20
Yer it’s finished for sure Stewart’s b going to defo look elsewhere will read for sure
By:
hulk23
When: 23 Sep 21 18:21
Rico reduced to betting on photos (badly, Perth ouch Shocked) and laying the ones with hardons in the pre-parade ring ...
By:
stewarty b
When: 23 Sep 21 18:23
I notice your joining date Writz. There was a time when you could pay good money to phone up to get a code each day which would give you 5-7 seconds advantage.

That's well gone now as well but it started off the PC charge.
By:
hulk23
When: 23 Sep 21 18:25
Rico reduced to betting on photos, then accusing the judge of chopping the nose off the one he punted in the photo. 

wac LaughLaugh
By:
stewarty b
When: 23 Sep 21 18:27
He's finished hulk. He'll tell you that himself. Now time to spend the millions...
By:
dustybin
When: 23 Sep 21 18:30
Theres plenty of truth in that assesment of fast pics resulting in PC
A lazy money grab by bf
But its the continued arrogance of not improving the scenario as pic speeds got closer to parity that has killed IR
By:
hulk23
When: 23 Sep 21 18:32
Now time to spend the millions...

2 hotels on Mayfair and Whitechapel Road ....
By:
Writz
When: 23 Sep 21 19:11
Just think we are at such a disadvantage now with both channels it’s become unplayable look at Newmarket today just like numerous courses we could all mention money gone well before you can judge the outcome of the race all becoming a farce if the powers to be don’t speed up the pictures for a even playing field I feel IR will be dead in the water sooner rather than later
By:
swiftynifty
When: 23 Sep 21 19:22
I don't think you can play IR from home using race judgement alone, i.e how horses are travelling, your reaction times etc, those days are gone. You can obv still combine your form knowledge and the way a race is panning out to play, earlier in the piece, albeit the pickings are much thinner. But as for new blood arriving into the so-called ecosystem, with their computer gaming speed etc, which is the big sell apparently, they can forget it.
By:
dustybin
Its the Eco system drying up.
As people leave those who remain are more likely to reduce stakes than increase them and the statement from bf about allowing lower minimum stakes shows that.
Over a decade bf have been saying they know PC is clumsy, but have done nothing about it.
Death of a thousand cuts.
They now say in the QA pretty much that they arnt going to do anything to assist it.
Every single time the customers get a chance to voice their opinion the majority issue is always PC.
By:
cheburekito
wolverhampton definitely fun, horses trading @ 1.01 when SECONDS before taking a lead lol
By:
dustybin
When: 23 Sep 21 19:36
Tried wolves again
But a contemptable BLV from atr the company who are utter fooking useless has succesfully pissed out that fire
By:
jamesdean
When: 23 Sep 21 19:44
Had a good day here tbh. Wolves playing well as did newmarket and ponty imo, just a pity the lv there cuts out with a furlong to go
By:
jamesdean
When: 23 Sep 21 19:48
Just my opinion but you can win from home still by using race reading skills (I do and so do plenty others) especially on rtv lv and dare I say it, over the jumps on both rtv lv and atr lv.

The drones are not the be all some think they are although obviously some will do well on them too
By:
swiftynifty
When: 23 Sep 21 20:03
1/2 minute behind at wolves
By:
jamesdean
When: 23 Sep 21 20:04
That winner was very short at the home bend tbf
By:
pablo-fanque
When: 23 Sep 21 20:09
a lot of people don't even know that you can bet in running on horse racing right up to the winning line.

i don't think betfair have been very active in advertising the fact ever since i joined here .

drones aren't the be all and end all as JD says, but they are definitely another nail in the coffin . that last winner at wolves , 1.2 ish before the home bend Scared

lots of factors contributing to the demise
By:
swiftynifty
When: 23 Sep 21 20:13
a lot of people don't even know that you can bet in running on horse racing right up to the winning line.

I hope for their sakes they never find out. Things are not always as they appear.
By:
stayinin
When: 23 Sep 21 20:31
The worst week ever IR
Writz

Newmarket Perth and Pontefract are hard tracks to play but there still plenty around for everybody, if your prepare to put in the hard hours i.e studying form, watching race replays.

https://twitter.com/Carl_trader1/status/1441078717657358338 this guy making 5k a month based in eastern Europe with an even bigger delay on betfair live, if your cant make it pay maybe you need to ask yourself a question have you lost your edge or did you have one in the first place?
By:
swiftynifty
When: 23 Sep 21 20:42
Trading in-running is different to playing in-running relying on picture quality/speed.
By:
jamesdean
When: 23 Sep 21 20:43
Is Manchester in Eastern Europe these days?

Just messing, well done him
By:
Writz
When: 23 Sep 21 20:49
I can assure you I do ok stayinin I pay my premium charges every week not for one moment do I make out I’m in the big boys league but have been a steady Eddie player for many a year but I honestly believe the forces are working against us IR players to a point of me thinking is it worth continuing I’m not on here to brag or rage just making a point that it’s becoming harder to get matched being at such a disadvantage to other players I know if I revert to mug betting there’s only one winner and it’s not me
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 23 Sep 21 21:31
comical how people still aint grasped what ir is all about..Laugh
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 23 Sep 21 21:31
and everywun wins.

Laugh
By:
stewarty b
When: 23 Sep 21 21:38
Writz, would I be correct in saying you have to win 250k before the PC kicks in?
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 23 Sep 21 21:45
yes..are you close?
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 23 Sep 21 21:46
stewarty b 23 Sep 21 20:38 
Writz, would I be correct in saying you have to win 250k before the PC kicks in?

5k and then 20% 250k (actually closer to 300k then 40%)
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 23 Sep 21 21:47
carl trader looks like a genius...just a pity he can't spell 'professional'.
By:
Writz
When: 23 Sep 21 22:50
Defo not Stewarty b once your allowance is used up you go on a higher pc I pay 2percent on my IR betting but 20 percent of my weekly winnings goes on PC
By:
stewarty b
When: 23 Sep 21 22:53
But you have to reach a certain level surely Writz before you pay the PC??
By:
Writz
When: 23 Sep 21 22:54
Sorry Rico you had already explained it well enough I got to about 8k and it kicked in for me many years ago tho just take it as normal now
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 23 Sep 21 22:55
stewy have you considered applying for mastermind 2022?
By:
Writz
When: 23 Sep 21 22:55
You have an allowance of 1000 in commission once you have used that PC kicks in
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 23 Sep 21 22:57
wrong,,you have an allowance of 250 markets or 5k profit.
By:
stewarty b
When: 23 Sep 21 22:59
Hold on. I won 13k one day, (my best ever day I may add) and Betfair never mentioned PC to me. Obviously I may have lost a good few quid beforehand but I'm talking overall profit.
By:
Writz
When: 23 Sep 21 23:00
You may well be correct Rico but I’m sure many years ago I had 1000 but your probably right seems so long ago now not worth arguing over
By:
dave1357
When: 23 Sep 21 23:02
stewarty, you will be paying more than 50% of your gross profit in commission, when you go under that the premium charge portal will appear.
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 23 Sep 21 23:02
stewy have you considered applying for mastermind 2022?
Page 1 of 24  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 24 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com