Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
hong kong fooey
23 Sep 21 12:46
| Topic/replies: 7,229 | Blogger: hong kong fooey's blog
I know its not a horse racing topic but im desperate. Hoped some formite could heip.
At the end of May i went to a mates house to assemble a brand new walking machine he had bought on internet. I had not been in anyone elses  house in the previous 12 months. The next day i became
very dizzy ,falling down vomiting all over.   My doctors gave me tablets for vertigo .Two days later the same thing happened to my mate. Since these episodes
we both started getting bad pressure headaches .eyeballs ache and constant feeling off balance .Things have got worse in last two month.All major muscles have become weakened especially biceps and calves .I was walking five mile a day during lockdown, i struggle to walk a slow half mile now. My  mate has
same problems. My doctor has given me tablets for ear infection then amytriptiline and now steroids. Apart from the exercise machine, the only thing in common is. We both had our 2nd covid jab earlier in May. TIAV Wink
Pause Switch to Standard View Illness, covid or vaccine related.
Show More
Report Early Morning Riser September 23, 2021 2:01 PM BST
Covid, mate of mine worked for the Council driving a mini sweeper and always said he wont retire until he's 70. He caught covid and now cant walk up a flight of stairs and the Council has now finished him off through ill health, he's gutted.
Report portmanpark September 23, 2021 2:04 PM BST
0800 634 9494
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 2:04 PM BST
I hope things improve for you and friend soon, hkf

EMR, has your mate had the vaccine?

If so, when please, and when did your mate's symptoms start?
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 2:05 PM BST
* your friend...
Report donb September 23, 2021 2:11 PM BST
It is unlikely the vaccine as reactions generally tend to happen straight away.  It does sound like you may have come into contact with something that has given you a sever allergic reaction, possibly something at your friends house, if he is the same in would check there is nothing that may have caused it at your friends house.
Report Early Morning Riser September 23, 2021 2:14 PM BST
hong kong fooey, stay off the AMITRIPTYLINE if you can.
Report elise September 23, 2021 2:15 PM BST
russians have done them with novichok, hong kong fooey is really a double agent and they were smuggling an atomic weapon disguised as a walking machine, easy when you know
Report driver2 September 23, 2021 2:16 PM BST
Get yourself tested.
Report Early Morning Riser September 23, 2021 2:26 PM BST
George, he caught covid in April before he had the vaccine and not worked since he caught it, he had a cushy job with plenty of weekend overtime that's the reason he never never wanted to retire until he was 70 for, he 63 now.
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 2:36 PM BST
Thanks for that, EMR.

So he was late to get the vaccine as the roll out for 60 to 63 years old started in early March, I think?
Report hong kong fooey September 23, 2021 2:37 PM BST
Nice one elise,Laugh   donb. I assembled the exercise machine  in his garage then he tried it out the next day.thats the
only connection i can think of. Thanks very much for the replies .Wink
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 2:37 PM BST
* year olds
Report elise September 23, 2021 2:38 PM BST
hope you both recover soon hk, whatever the cause
Report hong kong fooey September 23, 2021 2:41 PM BST
Forgot to mention.I had blood tests done a week after i collapsed .My mate had blood tests done two weeks later.Both fine.
Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 3:11 PM BST
GEORGE B utterly desperate to link widespread illnesses to the vaccine, what a disgusting creature.
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 3:12 PM BST
^ corporate drug pusher (nap)
Report stewarts rise September 23, 2021 3:15 PM BST
Any asbestos in his garage?
Report hong kong fooey September 23, 2021 3:17 PM BST
I dont think George meant anything like that dave 1357. It was my fault stating the only two reasons i could think of.Wink
Report hong kong fooey September 23, 2021 3:19 PM BST
I will have to check on that stewarts rise.Wink
Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 3:19 PM BST
I was referring to his 2.36 posthkf - he is a disgusting creature, hell bent on damaging people's health with misinformation.
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 3:20 PM BST
DaveDumbers, what was wrong with trying to establish the full facts regarding EMR's post. What was your problem with it? You trying suppress the truth?

The roll out for the jabs for the his mate's age group was March / April, was it not?

Perfectly reasonable question therefore to ask imo.
Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 3:21 PM BST
The country is getting back to normal entirely due to the vaccine and people like GEORGE B are seething.
Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 3:22 PM BST
You were told the facts you pos and you basically called him a liar.
Report sofiakenny September 23, 2021 3:24 PM BST
Number one super guy...get well soon chum.
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 3:24 PM BST
I was told the "facts", was I?

Do you want to copy and paste the original post and point out where the vaccine date is mentioned?
Report DancingBraveTheBest September 23, 2021 3:24 PM BST
Dave....the country will never get back to normal......the NEW NORMAL maybe but not like it was.
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 3:24 PM BST
* EMR's original post that is
Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 3:26 PM BST
You were told he had covid in april before he was vaccinated.  Perfectly straightforward.
Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 3:27 PM BST
Not good enough for you though - you love to spread a bit of misinformation
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 3:30 PM BST
Why should have it have been good enough for me DaveDumbers when that was possibly after the roll out of the jab for his friend's age group?

I'm only interested in establishing the facts. You only seem interested in trying to conceal the facts.
Report Early Morning Riser September 23, 2021 3:31 PM BST
Correct George, work and his sweeper came before jabs with him lol, he hated anyone else driving it when he had to take his forced holidays.
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 3:33 PM BST
Thank you for helpful and civil replies, EMR. I wish your friend well and hope he makes a full recovery.
Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 3:36 PM BST

Sep 23, 2021 -- 9:30AM, GEORGE.B wrote:

Why should have it have been good enough for me DaveDumbers when that was possibly after the roll out of the jab for his friend's age group?I'm only interested in establishing the facts. You only seem interested in trying to conceal the facts.

What facts are you trying to establish? You lie all the time about covid, masks and vaccines.  You were told he hadn't been vaccinated.  You were told he had covid.  That doesn't fit with your warped narrative so rather than accept it you have to query it.

Report Early Morning Riser September 23, 2021 3:44 PM BST
George, there's no light at the end of the tunnel for him yet because he as now lost his job that he loved.
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 3:44 PM BST
"I lie all the time about covid, masks and vaccines"

In that case, you should have no trouble in posting the last three examples. I'm waiting...

As for "What facts are you trying to establish".

This is very simple, even for a simpleton like you:

EMR said his friend had covid in April and put his symptoms down to it.
Therefore, realising this could have been after or around the time of the roll out of the jab for his friend's age group, I asked: 1) if he'd had the jab  2) and when.

You seem to have a problem with the facts being established. What's your agenda?
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 3:47 PM BST
Sorry to hear that, EMR.
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 3:52 PM BST
dave1357 23 Sep 21 14:36 
You lie all the time about covid, masks and vaccines.

Just the last three examples will do Dave. It sounds like a daily thing according to you, so it shouldn't take you long. I'm waiting for you to back up this accusation.
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 3:54 PM BST
The beads of sweat start to appear on Dave's forehead as he frantically searches the forum's search engine.
Report elise September 23, 2021 3:56 PM BST
last 3 lies by George  1. love you long time 2. you a big big boy 3. i buy you new flip flop if it breaks, now spank me
Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 4:08 PM BST
^^Just look through your posts on the subject. I know I'm correct and if you want to try and bully me like you tried with sparrow, have a go, I couldn't care less.
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 4:20 PM BST
You tell lies about me Dave and when challenged to provide the evidence, you have none.

I'll remind you of the words that *you* used

Then to try to change the subject by bring sparrow into it.

Sparrow was bringing up 10 month old posts of mine to to antagonise and argue with me. He found me a formidable opponent. Hth.
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 4:21 PM BST
* Then you try to change the subject by bringing sparrow into it.
Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 4:26 PM BST
Just look through your posts on the subject and you will find your lies.
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 4:28 PM BST

Any evidence, Dave?
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 4:31 PM BST
"all the time"

Shouldn't be too difficult to find something then?
Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 4:31 PM BST
ok here is your latest lie

GEORGE.B • September 23, 2021 4:20 PM BST
You tell lies about me Dave and when challenged to provide the evidence, you have none.

Can you work out why that is a lie?
Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 4:32 PM BST
You're a smart cookie, you should be able to do that.
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 4:40 PM BST

Tell lies and when challenged to provide the evidence, you have none. Not a shred, despite this "all the time" claim.
Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 4:42 PM BST
dearie me George, that's another lie - can't you work out why that is?
Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 4:44 PM BST
This is your problem - when you say that a study proves that masks don't work, when it does nothing of the kind, that's a lie, but you don't accept that.
Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 4:47 PM BST
You don't have any respect for the truth, you simply attempt to find statements that you think support your pre-conceived position.
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 4:48 PM BST

I'm still waiting Dave, where is the evidence to back up this accusation?

"all the time"

Anything for me from yesterday, or the day before, or last week?
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 4:51 PM BST
It was the authors of the study who concluded there was no "significant statistical difference" between the two groups in the Danmask Study.

But that makes me a liar?

Righty ho ysfc.
Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 4:56 PM BST
Yes George that makes you a liar and you still haven't worked out why

is a lie.

I'm not going to rehash your various lies on the subject as it's pointless. I will only say again that your approach to the subject is simply to attempt to find statements that you think support your pre-conceived position.

If you did that when you picked horses you would be a massive loser, but you respect the truth when trying to pick a winner, and don't try to fortify a pre-conceived opinion.
Report xaar September 23, 2021 5:04 PM BST
jesus dave you sound like a massive tool
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 5:04 PM BST
I will only say again that your approach to the subject is simply to attempt to find statements that you think support your pre-conceived position.

Then provide the evidence. The Danmask Study was a major RCT on the efficacy of masks.

The fact that you want to be in denial of the study's findings would suggest to me that what you have written applies to yourself, not me.
Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 5:09 PM BST

Sep 23, 2021 -- 11:04AM, xaar wrote:

jesus dave you sound like a massive tool

rofl an utter compulsive gambler loser like you can just stfu

Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 5:18 PM BST
oh here's another lie in this thread

GEORGE.B • September 23, 2021 3:12 PM BST
^ corporate drug pusher (nap)

The study didn't prove that masks were useless.  It would have said that if it did.  It also didn't even investigate whether masks limited the spread of the vaccine from infected people.  But you know this and ignore it because you aren't interested in the truth, just in finding ways to distort information to bolster your pre-conceived opinion.
Report dave1357 September 23, 2021 5:19 PM BST
*limited the spread of the virus
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 9:04 PM BST
hong kong fooey, out of interest, were you and your mate jabbed from the same batch, or did you go to separate vaccine centres on different days?
Report stewarty b September 23, 2021 9:34 PM BST
I'm not getting involved with any arguments here but I should be hearing about my booster soon.

Now, two things that do concern me with this booster.

1) It's not the same as when I got my first two jabs. The first two were astra and the booster is going to be Pfizer.

That concerns me because I've never known them to be mixed and matched before.

2) At the same time of my booster there's a strong possibility I will get the flu jab at the same time.

This has never been tried before to the best of my knowledge and I'm not keen on experimentation.

It makes one wonder on the two subjects I've mentioned. Why a different drug for my booster and is it safe to get the booster and flu jab at the same time?

No defenitive answer but thoughts welcome.
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 9:40 PM BST
Stand by stewy, PM on its way
Report hong kong fooey September 23, 2021 9:41 PM BST
We went to different centres. He had his jab the week before me.  Sorry i started a thread which would cause all this agro.Sad
Report the dealer September 23, 2021 9:43 PM BST
Yes one in along line on the subject HKF Grin
Report stewarty b September 23, 2021 9:53 PM BST
Replied GEORGE.
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 9:56 PM BST
Cheers for that hkf. I have read stories about "dodgy batches", but presumably it's not the case here.

Sorry to hear about your plight, but I'm pleased you've posted, cuz IF there is a problem with adverse affects, we're not going to hear it from the MSM.

Hundreds of thousands of adverse affects have been reported to the Yellow Card reporting system, which can be viewed on the government's website, but if you mention like UK Column News did, you get censored by Big Tech.
Report stewarty b September 23, 2021 10:02 PM BST
GEORGE, something I can share on here with you but will reply to your PM in confidence.

I've been double jabbed and apparently it stops or cuts down the chances of being hospitalised. However I can still get it and what fears me is if I recover ok I can still get long covid.

That can be akin to end of the way you live.
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2021 10:42 PM BST
I hope you don't get it, stewy.

We go through life aware that we can suffer all kinds of fates eg cancer, car crashes, neurological diseases such as MS, etc, but we always used to carry on living our lives regardless and not living in fear.

And look at where we're at now, people were told once the nine most vulnerable groups had been vaccinated we could "cry freedom". But we're now talking three jabs within a matter of months (and I think they're onto their fourth one in Israel), and the Plan B, which undoubtedly is their Plan A, is to mandate masks again and plunge the country into another lockdown.

And it would seem those who have had the jab don't have much confidence in it. For example, look at what's happening with Strictly, healthy young people being demonized for opting not to have this genetic therapy injected into them, by people who are supposedly protected.
Report stewarty b September 23, 2021 10:50 PM BST
It's a tough one GEORGE. I take the jab because there is no other option (apart from declining) but as Boris said when he increased the rise in NI contributions, it was in the Tory manifesto this would not happen but tbf he did point out that the pandemic was not in the manifesto either.

And that's not a political statement.
Report shiny new shoes please September 24, 2021 1:21 AM BST
September 23, 2021 2:14 PM BST
ExcitedLaugh
Report smirnoff2therescue September 24, 2021 2:49 AM BST
as kids we were taught by school teachers and our parents.......and we did the opposite where possible ..... true right LaughLaughLaugh

I was in Benidorm 3-4 weeks later afta spending time wiv the dealer at Carlisle races for Chelters when they shut the place down conveniently not long afta chelters finished  i.e. 12am and loadsa people took nee notice of curfew until the cops battered them into hotel rooms - so i dont think me or him were carriers but one of my group at 49 was a goner 6 weeks later

Cue a few weeks/mths later when they telt us to wear masks and im nee expert but i followed suit and did wot i was telt - afta all theres nee downside to it in my eyes anyway but two examples i had yesterday now everyone that looked afta me on the Woodlands unit thankyou for your care and guess wot evry1 was wearing a mask wivout a care in the world and b4 brassy came out wiv his frankie friday bull later on i visited chippy tonight on my way home and i was only one that had a mask on outta 4 customers -admittedly cos of my ongoing health probs- but fekk me covid aint going away this winter and all the propaganda from both sides is just shocking - i say this from real life - THIS IS OUR BLACK PLAGUE LADIES AND GENTS

4get social media and listen to Simple Minds

and cathys clown naturally comes first - dedicated to hayden LoveLoveLove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3-E9JebDtU
Report smirnoff2therescue September 24, 2021 2:50 AM BST
ps theres an nfl match going on atm just for the doubtersWinkWinkLaughLaugh
Report smirnoff2therescue September 24, 2021 2:54 AM BST
listen to the toon of this one and tobymugs sweeping the leaves in the background by a guy that eventually gave in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3-E9JebDtU
Report smirnoff2therescue September 24, 2021 2:58 AM BST
.....and the Everly Brothers

much better versions LaughLaughLaugh
Report smirnoff2therescue September 24, 2021 2:59 AM BST
ooopsss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8hMsSrF3_Q
Report smirnoff2therescue September 24, 2021 3:03 AM BST
keeps me and kev/hayden awake anyway LaughLaughLaugh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=657JASqJ-24
Report smirnoff2therescue September 24, 2021 3:34 AM BST
i get it every1s gone to bed  but will have a lot to say in the morning

meanwhile u43 is gona be hard to bt oooooossss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrkEDe6Ljqs

lets hav a dance LaughLaughLaughCoolCool
Report stewarty b September 24, 2021 12:15 PM BST
Report stewarty b September 24, 2021 12:16 PM BST
Report stewarty b September 24, 2021 12:16 PM BST
Ooops. Anyways, replied GEORGE.
Report smirnoff2therescue September 24, 2021 12:18 PM BST
LaughLaughLaugh
Report stewarty b September 24, 2021 12:27 PM BST
How's it going Paul? A wee tune coming up..
Report stewarty b September 24, 2021 12:28 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwxXIPEW8aA&list=RDVwxXIPEW8aA&start_radio=1
Report GEORGE.B September 26, 2021 9:36 PM BST
https://www.tennisworldusa.org/tennis/news/Tennis_Interviews/102836/jeremy-chardy
-i-regret-getting-vaccinated-i-have-series-of-problems-now/

Former world No. 25 Jeremy Chardy says he has a "series of problems" after taking the COVID-19 vaccine and his 2021 season is over. This summer, 34-year-old Chardy decided to get vaccinated and it didn't work out well for him.

Chardy, now ranked at No. 73 in the world, claims he is unable to train and play. "Since I got my vaccine [between the Olympics and the US Open], I have a problem, I have a series of problems. As a result, I can't train, I can't play.
Report GEORGE.B September 26, 2021 9:37 PM BST
hkf told us he used to walk five miles a day, now can barely manage half a mile. Anyone see any similarities here?
Report 11kv September 26, 2021 9:56 PM BST
Tennis ??
Report boingingbaggie September 27, 2021 8:39 AM BST
stewarty b...

AstraZeneca and Pfizer work in different ways. AZ uses a genetically modified cold virus (a virus that normally affects chimpanzees, modified so that we don't get their colds, but which triggers an immune response against the protein in the covid virus)

Pfizer uses messenger RNA to deliver just the particular protein spike to generate our immune response.

It is more likely to work against future variants, because they are more likely to have that same protein spike in their genetic make up.

A third AZ jab would be pointless, your immune system is already fully geared up, for that approach.

Having the Pfizer jab makes sense, tackling the virus, and future variants, in a different way.

Having it alongside the flu jab also makes sense, since it takes one visit, and again, they are creating a resistance (not immunity) in different ways.

The flu jab has a far lower success rate because scientists are estimating  which variant is the most likely to be prevalent in the winter, and injecting us with a DEAD virus, triggering an immune response only against that particular virus.
Report stewarty b September 27, 2021 11:04 AM BST
Thanks for that info boingingbaggie. There seems to be many conflicting views on the subject. As it happens miss stew is going for it so I'll probably follow her in as I don't think it would be fair her being having the booster and me declining.

I think many people are wary and perhaps a bit of a lottery but it's interesting what you say about the Pfizer and flu jab.
Report paulo47 September 27, 2021 12:29 PM BST
Sounds like Menieres .
Report Early Morning Riser September 27, 2021 3:20 PM BST
George B, them extra death figures are down to people not going to see their GP that's what i read in the press.
Report Greg_Gory September 27, 2021 6:17 PM BST
Will Insurance companies start disqualifying you life insurance if you've had the Vaccine

and what about this former Pfizer Chief Scientist Michael Yeadon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0CzMibJvWU

Scaremongering or what ? I don't know Shocked
Report hong kong fooey September 29, 2021 10:44 AM BST
Hello George and anyone else following this thread here's an update on my health situation.  Last Thursday the Dr prescribed prednisolone for 7 days, after 3 days I started to feel miles better gaining some strength back, I tried to fix a panel fence, after sawing 6 pieces of fence panel and nailing it to the posts I was absolutely whacked.  Just over 12 hrs. later the muscles in my backside and thighs felt as if I'd been kicked by the mrs all night long.  Here I am now on the 7th day I can feel the weakness creeping back into my biceps and calf muscles.  My mate who previously had really strong upper body strength attempted to emulsion a small wall holding a tin of paint that was only a 3rd full after 10 minutes he could no longer hold the tin.  From start to finish here's a list of my symptoms, Dizziness falling down and vomiting, followed by moving pain in all areas of my head and skull, nausea and lack of appetite, after 6 weeks my muscle strength deteriorated to a level where carrying a bag of shopping was impossible, general muscle weakness and tiredness where any daily task involving a little strength feels like a major  full body workout.  If this can be of any help to anybody else its worthwhile me writing this, thanks for reading HKF  Wink
Report truehoncho September 29, 2021 11:45 AM BST
Your symptoms are also side effects of Rohypnol HKF. Its probably covid but have you known this guy long before you went around his house?  Any blackouts? Soreness where you never had any before?

Rohypnol
The effects are typically felt within 30 minutes and include:

dizziness
unconsciousness
loss of muscle control
nausea
confusion
memory loss
blackouts
lowered blood pressure
GHB
Report GEORGE.B September 29, 2021 12:11 PM BST
have you known this guy long before you went around his house?
Soreness where you never had any before?

Good grief, I've just googled what this is stuff is also known as Shocked
Report hong kong fooey September 29, 2021 12:16 PM BST
Truehonco, I've known my friend for about 50 years,his weight was always around 15 stone, with really strong arms.Through
lack of appetite hes down to just over 13 stone. We both had our 2nd jabs first week in May. We both started with the
dizziness and vomiting in the last week of May. As i say in my opening post .Aside from my immediate family he was the
only other person i came into close contact with from April 20 to May 21 . Weather it is covid/ vaccine related or some contamination from the exercise machine i dont know .But im convinced  its attacking my muscle system .Ive got a chat with
the doctor later today, will keep you posted. Thanks for all your interest
   HKF  Wink
Report truehoncho September 29, 2021 12:34 PM BST
Good luck with the doc HKF. He can always post on the forum if he needs any assistance diagnosing you. We will all be here this afternoon Love
Report hong kong fooey September 29, 2021 12:37 PM BST
Sorry truehonco forgot to say ,neither of us had experienced any thing like this before. He would ride 10 to 12 miles
daily on an indoor cycle, now he cant manage 1/2 mile. One other thing that may be of interest. Aound 4 years back i
  was told i have COPD and also had a heart operation for Atrial Fibulation. Fingers crossed these two problems dont seem
to be affected at the moment.  HKF Wink
Report truehoncho September 29, 2021 12:41 PM BST
If the reason he can't do as much cycling is soreness in the saddle area, you may want to revisit my initial post. Keep us informed HKF, we are all rooting for you Love
Report hong kong fooey September 29, 2021 12:47 PM BST
Its the weakness in his thighs and calves that prevents the cycling .Also the strain when trying to cycle caused dizziness an nausea
Report truehoncho September 29, 2021 12:48 PM BST
Whatever it is, it should wear off soon. Good luck Silly
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com