Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
hong kong fooey
23 Sep 21 13:46
| Topic/replies: 7,271 | Blogger: hong kong fooey's blog
I know its not a horse racing topic but im desperate. Hoped some formite could heip.
At the end of May i went to a mates house to assemble a brand new walking machine he had bought on internet. I had not been in anyone elses  house in the previous 12 months. The next day i became
very dizzy ,falling down vomiting all over.   My doctors gave me tablets for vertigo .Two days later the same thing happened to my mate. Since these episodes
we both started getting bad pressure headaches .eyeballs ache and constant feeling off balance .Things have got worse in last two month.All major muscles have become weakened especially biceps and calves .I was walking five mile a day during lockdown, i struggle to walk a slow half mile now. My  mate has
same problems. My doctor has given me tablets for ear infection then amytriptiline and now steroids. Apart from the exercise machine, the only thing in common is. We both had our 2nd covid jab earlier in May. TIAV Wink

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 101
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 23 Sep 21 13:54
I dont reccommend you get the booster then m8 or you may not be able to walk the half mileSad
By:
Early Morning Riser
When: 23 Sep 21 14:01
Covid, mate of mine worked for the Council driving a mini sweeper and always said he wont retire until he's 70. He caught covid and now cant walk up a flight of stairs and the Council has now finished him off through ill health, he's gutted.
By:
portmanpark
When: 23 Sep 21 14:04
0800 634 9494
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 23 Sep 21 14:04
I hope things improve for you and friend soon, hkf

EMR, has your mate had the vaccine?

If so, when please, and when did your mate's symptoms start?
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 23 Sep 21 14:05
* your friend...
By:
donb
When: 23 Sep 21 14:11
It is unlikely the vaccine as reactions generally tend to happen straight away.  It does sound like you may have come into contact with something that has given you a sever allergic reaction, possibly something at your friends house, if he is the same in would check there is nothing that may have caused it at your friends house.
By:
Early Morning Riser
When: 23 Sep 21 14:14
hong kong fooey, stay off the AMITRIPTYLINE if you can.
By:
elise
When: 23 Sep 21 14:15
russians have done them with novichok, hong kong fooey is really a double agent and they were smuggling an atomic weapon disguised as a walking machine, easy when you know
By:
driver2
When: 23 Sep 21 14:16
Get yourself tested.
By:
Early Morning Riser
When: 23 Sep 21 14:26
George, he caught covid in April before he had the vaccine and not worked since he caught it, he had a cushy job with plenty of weekend overtime that's the reason he never never wanted to retire until he was 70 for, he 63 now.
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 23 Sep 21 14:36
Thanks for that, EMR.

So he was late to get the vaccine as the roll out for 60 to 63 years old started in early March, I think?
By:
hong kong fooey
When: 23 Sep 21 14:37
Nice one elise,Laugh   donb. I assembled the exercise machine  in his garage then he tried it out the next day.thats the
only connection i can think of. Thanks very much for the replies .Wink
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 23 Sep 21 14:37
* year olds
By:
elise
When: 23 Sep 21 14:38
hope you both recover soon hk, whatever the cause
By:
hong kong fooey
When: 23 Sep 21 14:41
Forgot to mention.I had blood tests done a week after i collapsed .My mate had blood tests done two weeks later.Both fine.
By:
dave1357
When: 23 Sep 21 15:11
GEORGE B utterly desperate to link widespread illnesses to the vaccine, what a disgusting creature.
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 23 Sep 21 15:12
^ corporate drug pusher (nap)
By:
stewarts rise
When: 23 Sep 21 15:15
Any asbestos in his garage?
By:
hong kong fooey
When: 23 Sep 21 15:17
I dont think George meant anything like that dave 1357. It was my fault stating the only two reasons i could think of.Wink
By:
hong kong fooey
When: 23 Sep 21 15:19
I will have to check on that stewarts rise.Wink
By:
dave1357
When: 23 Sep 21 15:19
I was referring to his 2.36 posthkf - he is a disgusting creature, hell bent on damaging people's health with misinformation.
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 23 Sep 21 15:20
DaveDumbers, what was wrong with trying to establish the full facts regarding EMR's post. What was your problem with it? You trying suppress the truth?

The roll out for the jabs for the his mate's age group was March / April, was it not?

Perfectly reasonable question therefore to ask imo.
By:
dave1357
When: 23 Sep 21 15:21
The country is getting back to normal entirely due to the vaccine and people like GEORGE B are seething.
By:
dave1357
When: 23 Sep 21 15:22
You were told the facts you pos and you basically called him a liar.
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 23 Sep 21 15:24
I was told the "facts", was I?

Do you want to copy and paste the original post and point out where the vaccine date is mentioned?
By:
sofiakenny
Number one super guy...get well soon chum.
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
Dave....the country will never get back to normal......the NEW NORMAL maybe but not like it was.
By:
GEORGE.B
* EMR's original post that is
By:
dave1357
When: 23 Sep 21 15:26
You were told he had covid in april before he was vaccinated.  Perfectly straightforward.
By:
dave1357
When: 23 Sep 21 15:27
Not good enough for you though - you love to spread a bit of misinformation
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 23 Sep 21 15:30
Why should have it have been good enough for me DaveDumbers when that was possibly after the roll out of the jab for his friend's age group?

I'm only interested in establishing the facts. You only seem interested in trying to conceal the facts.
By:
Early Morning Riser
When: 23 Sep 21 15:31
Correct George, work and his sweeper came before jabs with him lol, he hated anyone else driving it when he had to take his forced holidays.
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 23 Sep 21 15:33
Thank you for helpful and civil replies, EMR. I wish your friend well and hope he makes a full recovery.
By:
dave1357
When: 23 Sep 21 15:36

Sep 23, 2021 -- 9:30AM, GEORGE.B wrote:

Why should have it have been good enough for me DaveDumbers when that was possibly after the roll out of the jab for his friend's age group?I'm only interested in establishing the facts. You only seem interested in trying to conceal the facts.

What facts are you trying to establish? You lie all the time about covid, masks and vaccines.  You were told he hadn't been vaccinated.  You were told he had covid.  That doesn't fit with your warped narrative so rather than accept it you have to query it.

By:
Early Morning Riser
When: 23 Sep 21 15:44
George, there's no light at the end of the tunnel for him yet because he as now lost his job that he loved.
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 23 Sep 21 15:44
"I lie all the time about covid, masks and vaccines"

In that case, you should have no trouble in posting the last three examples. I'm waiting...

As for "What facts are you trying to establish".

This is very simple, even for a simpleton like you:

EMR said his friend had covid in April and put his symptoms down to it.
Therefore, realising this could have been after or around the time of the roll out of the jab for his friend's age group, I asked: 1) if he'd had the jab  2) and when.

You seem to have a problem with the facts being established. What's your agenda?
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 23 Sep 21 15:47
Sorry to hear that, EMR.
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 23 Sep 21 15:52
dave1357 23 Sep 21 14:36 
You lie all the time about covid, masks and vaccines.

Just the last three examples will do Dave. It sounds like a daily thing according to you, so it shouldn't take you long. I'm waiting for you to back up this accusation.
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 23 Sep 21 15:54
The beads of sweat start to appear on Dave's forehead as he frantically searches the forum's search engine.
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com