Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FOYLESWAR
20 Sep 21 11:21
| Topic/replies: 22,383 | Blogger: FOYLESWAR's blog
decent race for future middle dist  stayers lightly  raced unexposed types . a very open looking race rouge en noir has some decent form and one of the more exp here with 3 runs but at the prices i will look elsewhere ,the 2 previous  winners will be a threat but have penaltys to shoulder ,i like gosdens ephrata and becketts rechercher at decent prices ,ephrata is progressing has a bit of exp  and this surface may suit and around 8/1 could be a bit of value . resercher is also interesting as although she was well beaten on her debut at salisbury she was prominent in the betting and after racing up with the leaders faded 3 furlongs out and was well down the field in what looked a very dissapointing run but i noted the jockey kept looking down as if something was amiss and she could be lot better than that and is also well bred and the step up in trip should help was 25 s earlier but imo that was too big .
selections .ephrata 8/1 and resercher around 20/1 or better both each way and bog good luck opinions encouraged.
Pause Switch to Standard View 8.00 wolver tonite .
Show More
Report saddo September 20, 2021 12:25 PM BST
GL. I got a few bob on Rouge et Noir last night, notebook hoss. I expected a nursery win out of it but she was pulled out of 2 on Saturday, I'm a bit puzzled but there has been support.
Report FOYLESWAR September 20, 2021 12:45 PM BST
good luck saddo ,a little bit of support for becketts ,as said any of these could improve and take this but its the type of race i like as it is not easy for the odds compilers to get a proper handle on it and value could be had .
Report starkeycars September 20, 2021 2:05 PM BST
Very detailed and informative write up Foyles good luck
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com