Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FOYLESWAR
20 Sep 21 08:56
| Topic/replies: 22,375 | Blogger: FOYLESWAR's blog
2 interesting races a novice for 2yos and a 3 yo maiden with some of the big yards represented the 1.30 a 2yo novice stakes and a short priced godolphin fav 1 run 1 win who should improve and will be hard to beat but he has a penalty to carry and was odds on last night and short enough to be taken on he may well win but there are a few in here who may be a lot better than shown so far plus a few debutantes who could be smart . carbon has had 3 runs and is getting better and went close last time should run well but i like the chances of a few at decent prices and m.stoutes al baahy has been out the back in his 2 runs so far and on those showings has a lot to find but stoute doesnt rush his horses and those 2 runs should have learnt him plenty a well bred son of kingman  hopefully has a lot more to offer. also godolphins so called 2nd string racing royalty is a well bred fast company colt from a yard in good form and this looks a good starting point and is a double figga price and an unknown quantity here .
the 2.35 looks open and the varian newcomer jamraah is fav a well bred daughter of sea the stars who is obviously quite well regarded but at the price i will look elsewhere , quiet evening a  once raced 4yo is well bred and showd ability on sole run last year should improve but has been off for a good while and may need this a bit ,haggises one has had a few chances now and was a  dissapointment when long odds on and beaten last time . at a price i have chanced the  gosdens stella maris who had a good bit to find on the face of it on goodwood running with both country pyle and blazeon on goodwood running but this daughter of sea the stars ran well and and may improve for the exp and interesting that connections are taking the other 2 on again and a double figga price .
selections ..1.30 al baahy & racing royalty 12/1 & 10s each way  bog &  2.35 stella maris 16/1 each way ..good luck and opinions encouraged have coverered these 3 in each way doubles as well as the singles .
Pause Switch to Standard View 1.30 & 2.35 lester.
Show More
Report sageform September 20, 2021 12:32 PM BST
Don't have a strong view on the 1.30 but I like Country Pyle in the 2.35.
Report saddo September 20, 2021 12:42 PM BST
I've backed that one sageform, gl all.
Report Gaze733 September 20, 2021 12:56 PM BST
In the 1.30 Carbon is mistyped as carboN.
Report Gaze733 September 20, 2021 1:33 PM BST
Carbon 55 IR clown layers.
Report Big muff September 20, 2021 1:34 PM BST
Very game performance from Carbon there
Report starkeycars September 20, 2021 1:48 PM BST
Another odds on 2YO with pen beat there can’t be many that manage to win with such a burden for such a young horse anyone got stats on them ?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com