Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
yeahyeahwhatever
19 Sep 21 02:53
| Topic/replies: 9,645 | Blogger: yeahyeahwhatever's blog
Yep, withhhhhdrawing, whoever thought the day would come when funds would be moving out of my account eh.

So I've read the help pages and I get the whole net deposits and how I need to "close the loop" but it keeps telling me I now need to wd to PayPal.  I haven't used a Paypal account for years... and I'm pretty damn sure I never used it in conjunction with BF.

So WHY paypal?  That's the bit that's troubling me.

Ta.

Also, this PrizeOut option.  How much extra do I get for sharing my shopping secrets with BF? Fixed # or %?
Pause Switch to Standard View Hello, some advice please on this...
Show More
Report dave1357 September 19, 2021 8:31 AM BST
everyone on the forum's a winner, so won't be able to help about net deposits Grin  You must have deposited to paypal at some point, as it wouldn't be on your account.  There should be a list of cards etc used with deposits and withdrawals? 

I think you're going to have to go to the dreaded live chat and say that you want to use your most recent deposit method as your paypal account is dormant.  (hopefully they'll think dormant is a technical banking term and do what you want)
Report ericster September 19, 2021 10:10 AM BST
So often I see threads like this.
You win money and yet, it seems, you can't withdraw it.
It beggars belief.
Well, of course, you [must] be "able" to withdraw it or else ... what would be the point?
I just pootle along with my two-quiddinq, one step forwards and two steps backwards.
Don't [what] I'd do if I became a winner.

And as for paypal...
Yeah well....
Report Movewiththetimes September 19, 2021 10:45 AM BST
Sounds like your cards have expired, just delete them and add a new card then you can withdraw to your bank.
Report Lee Ho Fooks September 19, 2021 10:47 AM BST
Am I missing something here? In all seriousness rather than withdrawing then depositing why do you need to take working funds from your account at all? Just leave your working capital in the account & take your winnings only out on a weekly/monthly basis.
Report 11kv September 19, 2021 1:59 PM BST
Good to see your still going yeahyeahwhatever.
Report knuckles September 19, 2021 9:42 PM BST
Definitely sounds like previous cards have expired.
I found the old way of “ add a card “ is non existent and you have to go through live chat supplying photos of the new card.
Report ballyregan September 19, 2021 10:00 PM BST
11kv in the past yeahyeahwhatever used to be the only lady on the forum but looking at the emma thread the forums full of them now
Report sparrow September 20, 2021 5:39 AM BST
ballyregan19 Sep 21 21:00Joined: 19 May 21 | Topic/replies: 1,059 | Blogger: ballyregan's blog
11kv in the past yeahyeahwhatever used to be the only lady on the forum but looking at the emma thread the forums full of them now

Another strange post.
Report yeahyeahwhatever September 21, 2021 9:47 PM BST
hello 11kv, don't know about going strong, but I'm still standing (ish).  Hope you're good too.

Well, after someone who has been on her for far, far longer than anticipated... I actually have something nice to say about BF!   I have witnessed Live[not really] Video, lived through the agony of BCM2/3/4/x wanting to help us but being frustrated at every turn.  Watched the demise of that great British institution Chit-Chat (on a par with the British Library in terms of human wisdom if you ask me)...

but a few days I first rang BF customer services (defunct) and was directed to ... gulp ... Live Chat.  I took my blood pressure medicine... primed my stress ball... and input the problem.   Someone called Nina, read, understand and solved!   Shocked

Twas truly incredible.  I don't know if Amazon mTurk have improved out of all recognition... or if it was an actual human being person.  I'm still a little bit in shock to be honest.

All that is needed know is to clone Nina (or share the code) with bloody Virgin Media who have taken NINE [and counting] months to sort out a DD.

I sometimes wonder what happened to all the BCMs.  Are they in the basement of BF Towers, sitting on those wipe-clean, high-backed pink chairs in front of pretend workstations, gently rocking back and forth, as they promise to pass on own concerns to management and assure us that the market will be settled soon even though it finished 45 minutes ago!

MORE women on BF you say???... I thought Delta was looking a little haggard.
Report sparrow September 21, 2021 9:50 PM BST
Right yyw it seems we all need to contact Nina in futue as none of the others are of any use.
Report The Management September 22, 2021 10:50 AM BST
Pleased to hear you had a positive experience with "live-chat" yyw - but I would imagine (due to it having been a standing problem for over 20 years now!) that making a card withdrawal probably ranks in their top 3 most common queries.

I would imagine it is their favourite query because it is one of the very few issues that actually warrants an automated solution or can be handled quickly and efficiently by somebody with no knowledge of betting that has been given zero training and support.

It's hard to believe you have been here 17 years and weren't able to resolve it yourself - but of course BF themselves have only had 20 years to find a simple solution to expired cards.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com