Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
MythWA
18 Sep 21 07:40
| Topic/replies: 207 | Blogger: MythWA's blog
In the R Post this morning ONE MONTH FREE.
I cancelled my subscription from tomorrow when my renewal was due following their Ebor Offer to my fellow Racegoers Club members of one year for £10 pm.
They wrote to me requiring my annual renewal of £280!!! at the same time.
Seeing the offer in the RP I had to smile. Maybe I will apply on Mon.
A strange way to run a business.
Pause Switch to Standard View Racing TV Offer
Show More
Report dustybin September 18, 2021 9:03 AM BST
I resubscribed taking the 10 quid a month offer on the basis they make a decent fist of speeding the LV up compared to ATR who are a cheapo ‘legacy’ setup that leaves opportunity for the unscrupulous.
I rarely put the channel on but when I do I expect it to get a signal, but it’s off as much as it’s on, when all other channels have no problems.

I’m thinking in future if they need to improve the bottom line they can sack some of the dangle berries they hire to guess wrong.
Report Storm Alert September 18, 2021 4:32 PM BST
dustybin Interesting can you elaborate thx. Sometimes I get a broken signal (picture breakup) on RTV on my SkyQ, no other channel has a problem. I do have some tall trees at the end of the garden, but  not sure why RTV has a problem other channels don't.
Report stewarty b September 18, 2021 4:43 PM BST
^^^ FDC.
Report dustybin September 18, 2021 4:46 PM BST
I think what stewarty meant to say rather helpfully was that RTV wont give anyone the sweat off their bol lox and turn the signal up to respectable levels.
Report Storm Alert September 18, 2021 4:54 PM BST
I've no idea what causes it, I suppose it could be signal although the SkyQ box reports good signal and good quality. The only other time I see the problem is when it rains heavily which then affects all channels. It will be a reason for me to cancel as well when the price goes back up to £24.98 next year.
Report dustybin September 18, 2021 4:56 PM BST
Its got something to do with the frequency of the transponder, the higher the number the more power it needs to send it....or sumat like that.
Report Storm Alert September 18, 2021 5:07 PM BST
ok thx, worth knowing.
Report DIE LINKE September 18, 2021 7:12 PM BST
Using Racing TV for in-running? Just send the money straight to that Geordie chap!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com