Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
pandora1963
08 Sep 21 08:28
| Topic/replies: 22,466 | Blogger: pandora1963's blog
at least she had a semblence of compassion in her, unlike johnson and his lapdog starmer. I fckin hate the tories but i do recognise  she was one of the very few in that cesspit party with a little bit of compassion.
Pause Switch to Standard View bring back teresa may
Show More
Report Celtic warrior September 8, 2021 10:03 AM BST
Pandora, the tories are now social liberals. Huge gap on the right now. When will Baker francois and farage form a new mega party to save our country?
Report second again September 8, 2021 10:12 AM BST
Boris won by winning over the Ukip voters basically uniting the right.About 40% are tory  Ukip,another 40% labour  LIb Fem types.It is the other 20% who vote you need.Starmers best chance would be a new right wing party splitting the right wing vote.IMO
Report Celtic warrior September 8, 2021 10:31 AM BST
Imagine starter and co actually respecting the working class white van driver who they all despise
Report Celtic warrior September 8, 2021 10:32 AM BST
Starmer
Report Celtic warrior September 8, 2021 10:34 AM BST
My name is Keir starmer. The kier stands for kier construction, building a better Britain.

I am a passionate remainer, ehmm..sorry that was a slip of the tough, I love the brexit thingie
Report .Marksman. September 8, 2021 10:50 AM BST
Theresa May was the most authoritarian Tory leader since Thatcher.  She showed this when she was Home Secretary.  Her tenure in office as PM went against the trend of the recent, more liberal, conservative administrations of Cameron/Osbourne and Boris Johnson.  And when it came to Brexit, she messed up by calling a General Election and making things worse.  At least when Boris called an election he was able to get a big enough majority to get Brexit done.
Report .Marksman. September 8, 2021 10:54 AM BST
And furthermore I don't think her heart was in the job, because at every opportunity (including weekends), she went back to her huge mansion in Maidenhead with its high walls and security cameras. Then she would only emerge to go to her local church and have publicity photos taken.
Report Celtic warrior September 8, 2021 10:58 AM BST
I saw her down the excellent Stirrups country hotel in ascot last summer quaffing away at a gin
Report mrcombustible September 8, 2021 7:09 PM BST
Doesn't really matter who runs this country now. It is an insignificant Island in the **** of nowhere populated by little englanders
Report basilbrush September 8, 2021 7:35 PM BST
Boris has proved a disappointment, especially on immigration and securing our borders. The UK is finished now no matter who is in charge, the end will come sooner under Labour/Liberals so we should be thankful the Tories are still in the driving seat, hopeless as they are. Theresa May and Camoron were both wets like Boris and done absolutely xero to righty the wrongs of the past, rather the buffoon Boris than either of those liberal stalwarts.
Report Wesdag September 8, 2021 7:35 PM BST
And when Theresa was about everyone used to take the p iss calling her Maybot.

This is the result.

Btw, no-one listens to Labour - they'd struggle to tell you what a woman is.
Report basilbrush September 8, 2021 7:37 PM BST
Theresa was a total disaster and an absolute wretch as PM and Home Secretary.
Report basilbrush September 8, 2021 7:40 PM BST
The sight of the wretch walking on stage swinging herself about to Abba dancing queen, is the sort of disturbing incident that should never be seen by anyone, and should have carried a health warning. Worst Conservative PM ever, and the biggest liar.
Report G Hall September 8, 2021 7:50 PM BST
All the politicians are the same, there is no difference between any of them, all corrupt, all liars, all lining their own pockets, supported by a corrupt media.
Report Ramruma September 8, 2021 7:57 PM BST
Don't see how you can have Theresa May as worst PM given who is on either side.

David Cameron managed to accidentally cause Brexit, and nearly lost Scotland.

Boris broke two election pledges just yesterday, incidentally setting the highest tax rates since the war, stuck a border down the Irish Sea (after promising not to) and lies for fun.

Sandwiched by those two, I think I can just about forgive Theresa May's inability to dance. Admittedly she did not go to Eton or join the Bullingdon Club to smash up restaurants.
Report in hell September 8, 2021 7:59 PM BST
Echo what's already said on here. Johnson's Conservatives are left and has left Starmer and Labour in no mans land. They don't want to go down Corbyns route and are finished. Only way to bring the Conservatives back in line is if the Farage and his Reform Party get some air time.
Report G Hall September 8, 2021 8:07 PM BST
As bad as the British politicians are they wouldn't hold a candle to the Irish ones, who bring corruption to a new level.
Report sparrow September 8, 2021 8:19 PM BST
Trouble at t'mill for the poor things that support the Tories.Laugh
Report basilbrush September 8, 2021 8:27 PM BST
Those pitiful words wont change my mind about Theresa May being the worst Conservative PM ever, she was a disaster, period.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com