Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TOP3MAN
06 Sep 21 23:21
| Topic/replies: 5,116 | Blogger: TOP3MAN's blog
Been tough to win with this one as ghe lsoing run stacks up to 25 runs now.

However Fisher is replaced with Schofield and that is a positive in my view.

Finished with a rattle to take 4th in a Similiar handicap t0 this at Beverley where it often pays to be up in the van, so you could mark the proximety of that performance up as not much get involved from off the pace.

8 Stone 4lbs can be done by Schofield and looking at the other principals, he is 8lbs better off at the weights with Millita and even though 3lbs worse off with Machree he was comfortably better then that rival on the catterick running on 21st July 2021 in which he was sent off 9-4 Fav That day. Beat Thrilla In Minalla despite losing many lengths at the start on the 12th August.

Providing he doesnt make a hash of the start, then off an mark of 67, This lad has to be a strong consideration tomorrow with consistent profile off a low weight and at this track.
Pause Switch to Standard View DARK SHOT - 16.10 Catterick
Show More
Report Cork Langer September 6, 2021 11:53 PM BST
Horse's like Dark Shot are a bookmakers dream, often gets close, often looks unlucky, 4 from 77 tells you that it is best left alone, good luck if you play and manage to call it correctly but at a best price of 5/1 it certainly would not qualify as value to me
Report sofiakenny September 7, 2021 1:22 AM BST
Stableform looks grim...zero winners since 19 July.Plain
Report TOP3MAN September 7, 2021 8:20 AM BST
They're Cork Langer!!!

But they win every now and then and it's been 25 runs and the drop in the handicap massive.

Not fussed by stableform. Don't get me wrong could be better but I'd give it a go. It can't be far away from winning at the least imo
Report Dr Crippen September 7, 2021 10:47 AM BST
Horrible race to study.
Report TOP3MAN September 7, 2021 4:16 PM BST
Form in book to beat 1st and 2nd at the weights, unfortunately the rogue dislikes the gate opening and lost 20L

Worth the wait wasn't it
Report tanglefoot September 7, 2021 4:31 PM BST
Bad luck thereTop3,today at Catterick the horses getting on to that far rail do seem to have an advantage.
Report tanglefoot September 7, 2021 4:32 PM BST
There wasn’t much between the form of the winner and Dark Shot.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com