Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
06 Sep 21 10:19
| Topic/replies: 31,464 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Heading back from Edinburough to Holyhead on the 6th of next month could some kind formite advise me the best place to stay  overnight to break the journey with about 3 hours max drive time to Holyhead the following day..Thanks...
Pause Switch to Standard View Just a tiny bit of advice needed...
Show More
Report FOYLESWAR September 6, 2021 10:34 AM BST
slicks will be on shortly with all the advice and guidance you need!
Report workrider September 6, 2021 10:39 AM BST
Laugh he'd have me driving INTO the Irish Sea Foyles...
Report chavman September 6, 2021 10:40 AM BST
Wales
Report workrider September 6, 2021 10:54 AM BST
I see the clowns have arrived. Laugh
Report elisjohn September 6, 2021 11:01 AM BST
id look for something around preston or travel a bit further to chester
Report elisjohn September 6, 2021 11:24 AM BST
what you looking for price range, if you travel even further only approx 45 mins to an hour from holyhead,  llandudno, is nice with loads of cheap and expensive accomodation .
Report workrider September 6, 2021 11:52 AM BST
I usually stay in Premier Inns and will be that week ,one day in Wrexham after racing in Bangor 29th then two days in Middlesbrough racing in Redcar and Hexham and Newcastle .Then heading to Kelso and staying in Edinbrough for 2 days going to see a niece in Arbroth before heading back home via Holyhead..Its just I'm not sure the best way to head back from Edinbrough across Country its 300 hundred odd miles so want to break it up for the last night .
Report elisjohn September 6, 2021 12:08 PM BST
plenty of prem inns around chester area ,then around 2 hours to hhead
Report elisjohn September 6, 2021 12:16 PM BST
travel lodge northop hall, just off the a55 near chester could be ideal for around 47 quid ( havent stayed there though), and could always visit the nearby zoo if you want Laugh
Report workrider September 6, 2021 1:15 PM BST
Sorted..
Report workrider September 6, 2021 1:15 PM BST
Thanks..
Report slickster September 6, 2021 1:24 PM BST
Break into a caravan and have a night with your friends.
Report workrider September 7, 2021 10:19 AM BST
Slick ,breaking into caravans with yourself and Robo does not appeal to me, but thanks anyway for the offer!.
Report ambush September 7, 2021 11:10 AM BST
hi workrider , i used to to stay in the mill in chester. less than 2 hrs to the ferry.nice bar with great selection of ales . easy walk into the beautiful city of chester.
Report no-won-sun September 7, 2021 12:14 PM BST
I did trip from Newcastle some years ago and stayed in Liverpool, Liner Hotel nice place and good bar I thought, also very near city centre. Ferry is about two and half hours away.
Report ballyregan September 7, 2021 12:16 PM BST
one day i can see slickster doing a kathy bates misery reinactment with workrider in a northern caravan
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com