Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ronnie rails
01 Sep 21 21:50
| Topic/replies: 2,688 | Blogger: ronnie rails's blog
Sad to say the hotel the wife and i stop in is up for sale as a hotel or to be changed back to a house so not good news, so does anybody know the name of the woman who rents the houses flats out for the festival out ,or does anybody know of anywhere  we can lay out hat in Cheltenham.
thanking you a very grateful Ronnie.
Pause Switch to Standard View Cheltenham hotels
Show More
Report smirnoff2therescue September 1, 2021 11:27 PM BST
ronnie was looking at hotels even 6-7 miles away from Chelters for November meeting and prices were just daft and then Chelters want £185 min just for the restaurant meets for the Friday - fook me come racing.......errrrr no thankyou
Report jimnast September 2, 2021 7:11 AM BST
she is called liz ronnie sorry cant remember her 2nd name pretty sure she lives on tommy taylor close.
Report ronnie rails September 2, 2021 9:24 AM BST
Jimnast
thank you for your kind reply
to make it worse i dont drive much know due to my mince pies so to make it worse we have to go down on the rattler which means we have to stop in Cheltenham and the places want funny money, still booked in to the Bradley for oct nov  dec jan and march but if it sold and changed back into a house at anytime dont have a scooby what we are going to do.
was it Liz Cohen or something .

just had a look at an apartment over the road from the queens i thought thats not bad 700 for the week then i put my glasses on 7000 for the week.

hope you are well

regards
Ronnie.
Report jimnast September 2, 2021 10:02 AM BST
montpellier is very expensive ronnie
Report ronnie rails September 2, 2021 10:10 AM BST
Jimnast

i get a good deal at the Bradley 140 a night oct 165 a night nov 140 a night dec 170 a night jan 300 a night march but they do the 4 nights for 1000 so hoping they cant sell it.

look it up nice gaff

Ronnie.
Report jimnast September 2, 2021 10:38 AM BST
dont know the place ronnie .

would not put you of worcester for the festival good town with direct train in.
Report ronnie rails September 2, 2021 10:41 AM BST
Jimnast
lovely place it is stayed there since it opened 30 second walk to the queens thats how well positioned it is.

Ronnie.
Report jimnast September 2, 2021 10:55 AM BST
yes that is a good pitch ronnie of to haydock speak soon take care
Report Twoboyz September 2, 2021 12:17 PM BST
Ronnie.

I can confirm the Bradley is indeed an excellent place to stay and very close to walk into town. The young lady running the place does a superb job
Report ronnie rails September 2, 2021 1:22 PM BST
Twoboyz

Agree with everything you said about the place everything top notch spoke to the young lady Kerry and she says everything is up in the air at the moment we have booked the october train tickets Novenber will be out soon, what i am dreading is a couple of days before the October meeting we get a phone call saying the hotel has been sold and going to be put back to a house.
then we will be up the river without a paddle.

to tell you the honest truth i dont know what to do.

Ronnie.
Report Twoboyz September 2, 2021 1:33 PM BST
Think you will be ok. She told me she would be there until the new year at least
Report SlippyBlue September 2, 2021 1:36 PM BST
Ronnie try and include the steam train from Toddington,  it's well worth the expense.
Report ronnie rails September 2, 2021 1:39 PM BST
Twoboyz

lets hope so as we have both said an excellent place to stay,to tell you the honest truth i cant think of a place i would rather stay at, does she still give you a g and t on arrival.

Ronnie.
Report Twoboyz September 2, 2021 1:58 PM BST
Yes Ronnie. Plus nice little touches in the room. Sloe gin, sweets, mints, crisps etc
Report TameTheTiger September 2, 2021 8:37 PM BST
cant beat a nice little touch in the room
Report ronnie rails September 19, 2021 7:51 PM BST
Hi guys and gals

just an update cant get anywhere decent for the festival in Cheltenham unless we pay a kings ransom got an apartment in Montpellier for October November and December, pushing the boat out for 1 night at the January meeting 131 so where are we stopping for the festival well here we go 4 days at the Windemere marina.

dont know how i will feel

still remeber the first winner i backed Meladon

regards

Ronnie.
Report Celtic warrior September 19, 2021 8:56 PM BST
I think its nothing short of disgusting how Cheltenham rip off everyone. And the other option a day return to ascot....thats double price too

Which it with the idiots on itv instead
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com