Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Rico-Dangleflaps
29 Aug 21 12:53
| Topic/replies: 6,105 | Blogger: Rico-Dangleflaps's blog
Mischief
Pause Switch to Standard View stewards gwood
Show More
Report jamesdean August 29, 2021 2:39 PM BST
I'd lean towards it being bent. With that clear cut opportunity to make a few grand the temptation must be huge.
Even if they can justify the result they can still help themselves from time to time. Extremely naïve to think that it doesnt happen from time to time
Report jamesdean August 29, 2021 2:40 PM BST
and thats not to say they aint applying the rules ore strictly, could well be a bit of both.
Applying the rules and having some for themselves here and there
Report howard August 29, 2021 2:41 PM BST
In the recent past if a horse had plenty of time to go past like the 2nd ptp  here it was considered nearly every time that the result wasn't effected. Now it looks like  horses that never would have won can be given the race with the slightest itimidation.
Report FOYLESWAR August 29, 2021 2:44 PM BST
the betting on the next enq will be interesting .
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 29, 2021 2:44 PM BST
the ironic thing is i seen winner drift and changed my stake and bet the 2nd at 55 34 18 wen betting opened but was using an offset and greened me up for not a lot .
Report 1st time poster August 29, 2021 2:46 PM BST
as explained all that is nonsense pundit crap which has nothing to do with the rules,its basically how confident are stewards horse has been beaten less than he was interfered with, the rest is media punditry dogshoite,
wouldnt go past in a zillion years means SFA ,POINT IS whether it was given the chance to show/prove it
Report handtorofe August 29, 2021 2:47 PM BST
You can guarantee something will get murdered and still not get the race any time soon.
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 29, 2021 2:48 PM BST
2nd been intimidated 2-3yds off its true line anf beaten couple of inches..thats why its been disq.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk August 29, 2021 2:48 PM BST
anyone got a link to the actual rules?
Report LoyalHoncho August 29, 2021 2:50 PM BST
But how can that possibly be Rico?  The self-appointed armchair forum expert has declared C O R R U P T I O N.
wondersobright - the rsshole.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk August 29, 2021 2:57 PM BST
Watching the head on I was more convinced that nowt happened
Wd to anyone who backed the original 2ptp after viewing the head on
Report LoyalHoncho August 29, 2021 2:57 PM BST
Sussex Police arrested two people this Sunday afternoon as part of a major race-fixing/corruption investigation.  The arrests followed raids at 2:25pm at ketborard locations in Sussex and Northumberland.
The investigation has focused on the alleged use of corruption in racing and corrupt betting practices in photo-finishes, as well as the use, possession and trafficking of utter rubbish on the betfair community forum.
Further details to follow although well known forumites are suspected.
Report jamesdean August 29, 2021 3:02 PM BST
Whether anything untoward happened to today it is utterly naïve to think it doesnt go on.

Agree cuckoo, after seeing the head on was actually more convinced it would stand. There was no intimidation imo
Just a truly bizarre decision even in these different times for stewards results recently

1.01 gets overturned on appeal if connections decide to challenge the result
Report LoyalHoncho August 29, 2021 3:08 PM BST
I agree.  Bizarre, stupid, incompetent - any of there three words fit for me too but to suggest corruption, on no evidence whatsoever, is simply ridiculous.  The whole world is against me type of ridiculous.  In fact, wondersobright kind of ridiculous.
Report Daryl Revok August 29, 2021 3:08 PM BST
Let's not forget there's been no explanation why there wasn't a super slo-mo replay, of the horses crossing the line, last Sunday in just one race at Sandown. The one where a sub 1.1 got chinned by the Aardvark.
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 29, 2021 3:11 PM BST
no skullduggery imo..ive never ever believed stewards have any inclination to bet..

the diminishing winning distance swayed todays decision.
Report jamesdean August 29, 2021 3:13 PM BST
No one said the whole world is against me or the whole of racing is corrupt. Just that from time to time, some of those that have the opportunity
to make a fast buck in racing, will and do. The only thing ridiculous really, is to think that it doesnt happen.

What makes you think stewards are exempt from greed, something found in every other human being from time to time, rico?
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk August 29, 2021 3:21 PM BST
I vouch for people I know or have experience of
Vouching for strangers is based on what?
Hope?
Report ItsMeSwaddle August 29, 2021 3:22 PM BST
Need a central stewarding body, rugby league or cricket style where you can hear the decison makers.

Stuck in the 20th century yet again. Old anchors drinking Brandy making random decisions.
Report Wesdag August 29, 2021 3:22 PM BST
An enquiry was held to consider the placings in this race following interference approaching the final half
furlong involving the winner, ZLATAN (IRE), ridden by Miss Sophie Smith, and LUNA MAGIC, placed
second, ridden by Miss Brodie Hampson. The Stewards considered that the interference had improved the
placing of ZLATAN (IRE) in that it had drifted left-handed carrying LUNA MAGIC notably off its intended
line. In addition, it was felt that even whilst being carried off its line, LUNA MAGIC was making up ground
on ZLATAN (IRE), and the distance lost in being carried off its line was more than the diminishing short
head by which the filly was beaten. The placings were revised as follows: First; LUNA MAGIC, second;
ZLATAN (IRE). Miss Smith was suspended for 2 days for careless riding for allowing her mount to drift left handed without sufficient correction, causing LUNA MAGIC to be intimidated off its intended line for
several strides.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk August 29, 2021 3:23 PM BST
Carried off line smacks of contact.
There was none
They should have said intimidation
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 29, 2021 3:27 PM BST
the diminishing winning distance did concern me after i'd bet it tbh..too late noo.
Report FOYLESWAR August 29, 2021 3:27 PM BST
spilt milk lads move on ,nothing anyone on here can change the result ,and if it does get it on appeal yer still dont get paid .learn form it and move on!imo of course
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk August 29, 2021 3:30 PM BST
It's definitely gone into the memory banks Foyle Cool
Hope no-one got too burnt
Report Wesdag August 29, 2021 3:30 PM BST
allowing her mount to drift left handed without sufficient correction

i.e. winning at all costs which stewards are getting strict on now
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk August 29, 2021 3:34 PM BST
Jamie Spencer lets em drift
I remember Keiron Fallon on telly about 18 months back and he said his horse would lose more ground/momentum if he tried to correct it drifting so let them drift
I wonder if someone high up watched that interview too Cool
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 29, 2021 3:35 PM BST
honestly amongst the losers..

me -£3000
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk August 29, 2021 3:37 PM BST
Sad
Feel for you Rico
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 29, 2021 3:38 PM BST
done 4400 tues night..3000 today..on the week - 1840
Report FOYLESWAR August 29, 2021 3:42 PM BST
bad luck rico ! and others !
Report jamesdean August 29, 2021 3:47 PM BST
9 oners here.....the worrying thing is, I still think it was a good bet at the prices Plain

That was an absolute shocker of a decision even these days. This will be confirmed if they appeal, not that it will do any good to those of us who lost on it today
Report Mat22 August 29, 2021 4:02 PM BST
Yeah i done my nuts too. and dont bother asking for me to Display. Its private!
Like you Rico the distance slightly worried me but i still thought they would never change that.
I actually thought it was value at 1.1.
I almost went in again at 1.15 Blush
Report 1st time poster August 29, 2021 4:05 PM BST
the alternative is to ban a jockey and them keep a race theyve won by a sht hd,saying to  a jock youve done nothing wrong
Report handtorofe August 29, 2021 4:06 PM BST
I only did a bottle but still hurt
Report swiftynifty August 29, 2021 4:06 PM BST
only -300ish here, easy green up for me turned down....maybe for the last time.....although don't think the next 50 like that will get changed.
Report 1st time poster August 29, 2021 4:09 PM BST
there was no contact between the 2 horses going 50 yds across track at redcar last night but no ones seriously suggesting if there,d only been a sht hd between them they should have been reversed on the grounds they didnt touch
or are they
Report swiftynifty August 29, 2021 4:16 PM BST
1tp, exactly , without contact it's impossible to be certain the other horse wasn't going that way on its own accord. But they were certain.
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 29, 2021 4:24 PM BST
im disapointed with myself in hindsight..the fact they didnt  come close swayed me..of course they deem being intimidated no differently..the winner did intimidate the 2nd to go 2-3yds wide and was only beaten a diminishing few inches...can see now why it was reversed.
Report swiftynifty August 29, 2021 4:31 PM BST
Intimidation is hard to prove without contact. Last night's Saratoga incident, that's what I call intimidation. Imagine there's a fierce crosswind and all horses are being driven across, the widest horse is then to blame for others going across, that's ridiculous.
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 29, 2021 4:33 PM BST
and the winner jock made no attempt to correct her mount..im a dc.
Report jamesdean August 29, 2021 4:36 PM BST
The 1st past the post is still in front ten yards after the line (watch rtv replay they have the slo mo) and never once headed before or after line

A very very harsh decision
Report Mat22 August 29, 2021 4:45 PM BST
Which ever way you flip it most of us who have a clue never thought that would be reversed.
If it had stood with all be thinking that was easy money.
its easy to be critical afterwards of oneself when it goes against you.
defo getting harder these stewards. I wont be a rush to post on here free Cash.
Report stayinin August 29, 2021 4:52 PM BST
https://twitter.com/gcunning12/status/1432003042870706176

Graham Cunningham waiting for the stewards in the car park Laugh
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 29, 2021 4:54 PM BST
he's right Laugh
Report ItsMeSwaddle August 29, 2021 5:01 PM BST
That Rico bloke is getting on a bit!!
Report CustomCut August 29, 2021 5:02 PM BST
I must be alone here but I thought there was definitely interference. Runner up wasn't drifting across until the winner started shifting across, and none of the other horses drifted in the same direction either. Don't know if it was enough for a reversal but the winner has definitely taken the runner up's ground and forced it to cover more distance.
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 29, 2021 5:03 PM BST
been saying that for last 30 mins Excited
Report swiftynifty August 29, 2021 5:04 PM BST
'forced it' Really? He wasn't close enough for you to know that.
Report CustomCut August 29, 2021 5:05 PM BST
Sorry Rico so many posts didn't see yours.
Report stayinin August 29, 2021 5:06 PM BST
Matthew Mantle
@MatthewMantle3
Did interference take place? No.
Was it caused by the winner? No.
Did it affect the result? No.
Is it about time we lobbed one out unfathomably without rhyme or reason? Could be! (Cut to Hong Kong Phooey theme tune).
LaughLaughLaugh

if they win on appeal the stewards should lose there jobs brining racing into disrepute got to be in the top 3 worse decisions of all time
Report screaming from beneaththewaves August 29, 2021 5:09 PM BST
I can see why the second past the post MIGHT have won. But that's not enough to be awarded the race according to the rules.

As everyone's posting their little slice of misery ...

Summer Valley    5.70    11.70    Lay   
29-Aug-21 13:50
Zlatan    2.73    31.25    Lay   
29-Aug-21 13:51
Luna Magic
*7.38    84.77    Lay   
29-Aug-21 13:52
*Average odds:  On  Off                   
Back subtotal:    0.00
Lay subtotal:    -497.65
Market subtotal:    -497.65
Commission :    0.00
Net Market Total:    -497.65
Report swiftynifty August 29, 2021 5:15 PM BST
Just file it as one of those inexplicables. I would normally have lost a lot more there, but luckily in the current climate i remembered if it looks too good to be true it usually is.
Report jamesdean August 29, 2021 5:19 PM BST
There's been worse incidents in the last fortnight alone where they haven't even bothered to call a stewards
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 29, 2021 5:20 PM BST
indeed..wasone other day i would have bet 101 a inq being called..wasnt.
Report 1st time poster August 29, 2021 5:22 PM BST
absolute no chance of getting it on appeal,it means THE JOCKEY WOULD ALSO HAVE TO APPEAL AGAINST HER BAN, otherwise an appeal would say right to ban the jockey but give the race back to the horse she got banned for riding incorrectly
Report whatyoulookingat August 29, 2021 5:23 PM BST
did not see the race live but having just watched
ime amazed there was even a stewards called
never at any point did they come close together
this could be a turning point for the future
i also feel sorry for all losers
Report 1st time poster August 29, 2021 5:24 PM BST
stewards must be delighted BET MAVERICK thinks they were in the wrong, maverick not knowingly ever been right about anything
Report screaming from beneaththewaves August 29, 2021 5:25 PM BST
The whole summer has been like that for me, swifty. If it's not one thing, it's another. Photos, stewards, the lot. Every day seems to throw up "one of those inexplicables". Right now I wouldn't risk more than a monkey on even the sun rising above Sandown Park tomorrow morning, especially on the 5f course.
Report swiftynifty August 29, 2021 5:30 PM BST
screaming, used to think they levelled out but all seem one way recently. As for that bet, thick cloud forecast tomorrow in Surrey.
Report number7 August 29, 2021 5:36 PM BST
Cant see what the fuss is about .If winner hadnt swerved across ,second would have been able to keep straight and judged by winning distance very likely beaten winner. Look at the line the second was running on before winner started moving across.If second had kept straight it would have been smashed into.
Report Cider August 29, 2021 5:53 PM BST
It didn't swerve, drifted off a true line.

Obvious but stewards are not betting on what actually happened but someone else's interpretation. There will always be a chance that it is different to yours, or to the majority. Plus the jockey's ability to influence the decision in the room. I suspect the prints in the turf influenced the judgement as it was easy to see that the fptp came off a true line, so the runner up only had to convince them she was negatively impacted by this, given the official 'winning' distance.
Report ONTHEBIT August 29, 2021 6:04 PM BST
I dutched the 1ptp & 2ptp so financial outcome made no difference to me - just seen the head on - are they absolutely **** me?! That has to be most ridiculous reversal I have ever seen in 40+ years of betting! All I can say is Richard Johnson is f&cked - he'll have more disqualified winners than winners of them are now the rules!!
Report number7 August 29, 2021 6:06 PM BST
Do you not think that the second was negatively impacted by having to take action to avoid the winner? If the second had already started drifting then it would have been a different story.
Report ONTHEBIT August 29, 2021 6:12 PM BST
Where does the jockey on the 2ptp "take action" - to my eyes she has not stopped riding.
Report Cider August 29, 2021 6:18 PM BST
horses run around all the time, follow each other all the time. I don't feel it impacted the result, but the decision maker did. What is fact is that the fptp came off the true line, after that it comes down to how convincing the 2nd is that they were negatively impacted by this, and the decision makers' interpretation. The fact that they didn't even touch makes it a very weak case imv.
Report elise August 29, 2021 6:20 PM BST
All I can say is Richard Johnson is f&cked - he'll have more disqualified winners than winners of them are now the rules!!  pretty sure he'll not lose any race in a stewards going forward whatever rules they use
Report ONTHEBIT August 29, 2021 6:23 PM BST
The 1ptp has undoubtedly not ran to a straight line but if we are now disqualifying horses for not running to a straight line & the finish is close i think the stewards & Epsom and Brighton are gonna be very busy!
Report ONTHEBIT August 29, 2021 6:31 PM BST
elise - haha oh yeah I forgot he retired but he was the master at intimidating other horses after the last - and he is not the only jockey that does that purposely to gain an advantage. If they are now disqualifying horses for that then we are gonna be seeing lots of disqualifications in future.
Report sparrow August 29, 2021 6:33 PM BST
McCoy did it on a regular basis.
Report dave1357 August 29, 2021 6:35 PM BST
that might even have stood in the usa.
Report sparrow August 29, 2021 7:08 PM BST
Just layed a fav in the USA which finished 2nd but was awarded the race due to the fptp hampering the 3rd home.
Report 1st time poster August 29, 2021 7:46 PM BST
yeh they all do it but then its about winning by more than a sht head/nose,as said a dozen times its the distance beaten in the end, neck half length  would have been ok
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 29, 2021 8:47 PM BST
winner drifted left 2-3yds over a furlong..the 2nd seeing the winner followed suit @18 inches apart..the winner has also cost itself ground albeit not much..if the winning distance had been a hd or more the winner would have kept it..lately it seems the stewards have mebbes had a directive that if the winning distance is inches then they get the benefit of the doubt.
Report Fashion Fever August 29, 2021 10:55 PM BST
steve you know lots more than me,

to me its the worst reversal I've ever seen
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 29, 2021 11:00 PM BST
only inches in it mark..ever heard that before? Grin
Report LoyalHoncho August 30, 2021 6:53 AM BST
I think it's a dreadful decision too but that doesn't make it corrupt.  And with no evidence to suggest anything other than incompetence on behalf of the stewards how can it be viewed as anything other than incompetent.  One question I would like to know is how anyone can tell if a horse feels "intimidated"?  It's more garbage from an organisation that wants to look like it has the safety of horses at heart but who studiously ignore jockeys causing accidents by taking other jockeys horse's ground in-running/mid race.  Of course when the darlings of racing, like Bryony Frost do that, it is all swept under a very convenient carpet.
Stewards should be concentrating on riding which is a threat to life and limb.
Report sparrow August 30, 2021 8:08 AM BST
Sophie Smith hinted connections of Zlatan could appeal against their horse’s demotion in the 1m1f amateur jockeys’ handicap at Goodwood, which came after a long stewards' inquiry.

Smith thought she had her 11th win under rules when Zlatan finished a short head in front of Luna Magic, ridden by vastly experienced amateur Brodie Hampson.

However, after a lengthy stewards’ inquiry it was announced the placings had been revised, almost 25 minutes after the conclusion of the opening race with Luna Magic awarded the race.
Although a final decision will need to be made, Smith and connections were not happy with the outcome of the stewards’ inquiry.

The rider said: “The video shows we never kind of hit or interfered, we were both kind of going off on an angle. Sadly, the stewards didn’t see it that way.

“That’s the conclusion they’ve [the stewards’] come to. The parties I’m involved with don’t agree with that."

stewards' drama sees placings reversed
Zlatan (far side) was first past the post but demoted behind Luna Magic (near side) after a stewards' inquiry
Zlatan (far side) was first past the post but demoted behind Luna Magic (near side) after a stewards' inquiry
Mark Cranham
1 of 1
By Matt Butler
UPDATED 8:05PM, AUG 29 2021

Sophie Smith hinted connections of Zlatan could appeal against their horse’s demotion in the 1m1f amateur jockeys’ handicap at Goodwood, which came after a long stewards' inquiry.

Smith thought she had her 11th win under rules when Zlatan finished a short head in front of Luna Magic, ridden by vastly experienced amateur Brodie Hampson.

However, after a lengthy stewards’ inquiry it was announced the placings had been revised, almost 25 minutes after the conclusion of the opening race with Luna Magic awarded the race.

Watch a replay of the amateur jockeys' handicap

Although a final decision will need to be made, Smith and connections were not happy with the outcome of the stewards’ inquiry.

The rider said: “The video shows we never kind of hit or interfered, we were both kind of going off on an angle. Sadly, the stewards didn’t see it that way.

“That’s the conclusion they’ve [the stewards’] come to.The parties I’m involved with don’t agree with that. "I felt I would have won if we had both kept straight"

On the prospect of an appeal, Smith added: “I will speak to Mr De Giles with the owners next to me and we think that might be a way forward, but we’ll have to confirm with Ed.”

Hampson was in no doubt Luna Magic lost momentum when she was taken off a straight line.

“I got taken so far across that I lost quite a few lengths," she said. "Her horse was intimidating my horse and she just lost momentum as soon as she was taken off a straight line. I felt I would have won if we had both kept straight, but we didn’t."

The stewards' report read: "The stewards considered that the interference had improved the placing of Zlatan in that it had drifted left-handed carrying Luna Magic notably off its intended line.

"In addition, it was felt that even whilst being carried off its line, Luna Magic was making up ground on Zlatan, and the distance lost in being carried off its line was more than the diminishing short
head by which the filly was beaten."

Smith was suspended for two days for careless riding for allowing her mount to drift left-handed without sufficient correction, causing Luna Magic to be intimidated off her intended line for several strides.
Report 1st time poster August 30, 2021 8:40 AM BST
why is SMITH hiding behind connections,she,s been banned for breaking the rules why doesnt she appeal or is she accepting she broke the rules
if so breaking the rules and winning a sht hd and horse keeping nthe race is surely what racing needs to get away from,its why the standard of jockeyship in my opinion is garbage,no point in even trying to correct your horse risk losing ground if you think you,ll win by a neck or more and keep the race anyway
Report Cider August 30, 2021 9:22 AM BST
A relatively inexperienced amateur ffs, something the stewards must surely take into consideration. Jockeys that have ridden every day for 25 years can't stop them drifting or hanging.

“I got taken so far across that I lost quite a few lengths," she said.

This is a patently absurd claim but it seemed to me that she managed to convinced them that the perceived intimidation cost her the race.
Report lead on August 30, 2021 9:34 AM BST
Brodie Hampson sounds posher than Becky Smith...enough to sway the sherry soaked toffs on some stewarding panelsHappy
Report sparrow August 30, 2021 10:10 AM BST
lead on 30 Aug 21 08:34 
Brodie Hampson sounds posher than Becky Smith...enough to sway the sherry soaked toffs on some stewarding panels

Might be posher than Becky Smith but what about Sophie Smith?
Report LoyalHoncho August 30, 2021 10:14 AM BST
You are likely nearer the truth than anybody on here lead on.  sadly.
Report sparrow August 30, 2021 10:19 AM BST
The truth is honcho that Becky Smith was nowhere near the place at the time.Grin
Report 1st time poster August 30, 2021 10:23 AM BST
did racing uk show the scout which is always more revealing than the head on
Report lead on August 30, 2021 10:31 AM BST
Whoops..I'm always getting my Becky's and Sophie's mixed up
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 30, 2021 1:22 PM BST
do people really believe the stewards consume alcohol during racing?
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk August 30, 2021 1:37 PM BST
No chance
They obviously shoot up though given sunday's debacle Devil
Report jamesdean August 30, 2021 1:39 PM BST
What just happened at ripon was far worse than yesterdays boll0cks. Dead heat yet they dont even call one.
This time there was an actual bump/contact. How can that NOT affect the result but yesterdays did.

It is a lottery now, not just in the actual stewards but to whether the clowns involved even call one
Report jamesdean August 30, 2021 1:41 PM BST
You wonder if some ones had a word yesterday about their fk up and theyve been told to change tact again today
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 30, 2021 2:41 PM BST
Surprised
Report LoyalHoncho August 31, 2021 4:14 AM BST
I agree.  The inconsistency of stewarding is a blight on racing.  I also once again agree that the Zlatan demotion was a nonsense.
Report LoyalHoncho August 31, 2021 9:30 AM BST
Do you drink James?  Where the h*ll did "they touch"?  Why do you keep coming up with this pysh?
here's the link to the race finish folks.  Make your own mind up.
https://www.attheraces.com/atrplayer-popup/VOD/1219516/true?showResult=yes
Report swiftynifty August 31, 2021 9:47 AM BST
jamesdean was prob influenced by Leonna Mayor who suggested it had been squeezed up without any evidence, head on proved the opposite, it's half of ton of horse running on a roller coaster track like Ripon, they are going to move around a bit.
Report jamesdean August 31, 2021 12:38 PM BST
They certainly veer off a straight line imo and it is the one on the rail causing the drift. Dead heat so imo, the one one the rail has caused more
interreference/intimidation to the other horse than the race the day before at goodwood. The fact that it was a deadheat has probably helped ironically
as it keeps them all happy just to let be.  8 years sober
Report jamesdean August 31, 2021 12:40 PM BST
Connor Beasley even switches his whip to the WRONG hand and cracks his horse twice which takes his horse more off a straight line.
Report LoyalHoncho September 1, 2021 5:34 AM BST
There was no contact whatsoever.  Give it up - you're boring and so is your campaign.
Intimidation my rss.
Report jamesdean September 1, 2021 12:35 PM BST
Youve posted 2 days ago at 4.14am in the morning then again today at 5 in morning, maybe you want to get a life.
Report Rico-Dangleflaps September 1, 2021 3:20 PM BST
out nicking milk..
Report jamesdean September 1, 2021 3:35 PM BST
Laugh
Report ItsMeSwaddle September 1, 2021 3:59 PM BST
Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com