Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 51
By:
JJmbe
When: 18 Aug 21 16:40
Frightening really, is there a worse company on the planet for customer services, gl bb.
By:
Rico-Dangleflaps
When: 18 Aug 21 16:45
bb,have you rang the vip helpdesk?
By:
bin bagged
When: 18 Aug 21 16:58
It's been reactivated. i'm still angry but relieved. Thanks to all who gave numbers, email addresses and advice. Glad i bought 12 bottles of Doom bar earlier. Cheers.
By:
The Management
When: 18 Aug 21 16:59
the good news is surely: That BT have reconnected Betfairs' landline Shocked
By:
JJmbe
When: 18 Aug 21 17:00
Laugh, looks like you been tracked via some software.
By:
hulk23
When: 18 Aug 21 17:02
good news is Peter won 3&1, so the Gambling Commission boys are on the strippers tonight ...
By:
Slicer
When: 18 Aug 21 17:09
Calvin Cooledge, the 30th President of the Defeated by Taliban USA, paraphrased a saying of my ancestor, the minor Roman philosopher Slicerius. It translates from the original Latin something like this: "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not:nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Edumacation will not: the world is full of edumacated derelicts. Persistence & determination alone are omnipotent. Persistence has solved & always will solve problems!" Well done Mr Bagged on being persistent & getting a result!
By:
freddiewilliams
When: 18 Aug 21 17:26
Yeha
By:
barstool
When: 18 Aug 21 17:45
Mrs B used to work in HR for a large Engineering Co who manufactured for the Military. For all new job applicants in sensitive work areas there was a police phone no to call for vetting purposes. It would come as no surprise if the likes of Betfair, in liaison with the GC are doing likewise (checking out their high rollers to safe guard themselves).

Big Brother is watching us all.

Glad it worked out for you bb.
By:
Fashion Fever
When: 18 Aug 21 19:35
how you post on forum when account suspended
By:
ballyregan
When: 18 Aug 21 19:38
they suspend betting activity but you can still get on the forum
By:
shoodacoodadidnt
When: 18 Aug 21 20:00
thank god I'm a loser - so much easier when you're just constantly giving it away
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com