Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
08 Aug 21 06:38
| Topic/replies: 1,784 | Blogger: 1830's blog
WATERLOGGED.
Pause Switch to Standard View HAYDOCK ABANDONED
Show More
Report The Dragon August 8, 2021 7:47 AM BST
hardly surprising its bucketing down in the north westCry
Report TINnotaTON August 8, 2021 7:58 AM BST
Yeah, no surprise at all and I'm literally 10 minutes away. Was awful yesterday and absolute torrential so far today. Pig sick of this rain, when you look at ascot, then goodwood, then meetings now still being run on very soft or heavy ground, absolute ****g joke !!!
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 August 8, 2021 8:02 AM BST
Global warming my @rse.

No Ollie Bell(end) spouting sh1te for 4 hours, hope they put a James Bond film on, but not the Welsh one.
Report TINnotaTON August 8, 2021 8:05 AM BST
yeah that's a plus for sure DG, nauseating the lot of them..
Report tony6499 August 8, 2021 10:16 AM BST
Kirkland probably watered after racing yesterday
Report dave d August 8, 2021 10:23 AM BST
so pleased they bought/this fixture off redcar who raced thursday much to redcars detriment !!!  so they could appear on terrestial tv on a sunday tea time ...greed of the highest order imo CryDevilCrazy
Report sixtwosix August 8, 2021 10:25 AM BST
I seem to recollect that global warming would mean having to grow different plants in your garden and crops , preserving every drop of water ......................
Report portmanpark August 8, 2021 10:27 AM BST
thought this is what climate change predicts
Report dave1357 August 8, 2021 10:29 AM BST
You would have to be stunningly ignorant to be unable to work out why higher temperatures might lead to higher rainfall in a maritime country.
Report sixtwosix August 8, 2021 10:32 AM BST
higher temperatures ....so you choose to forget the record breaking coldest on record April ..........basically claim all weather is due to climate change .... leaves no room for disagreement.
Report sixtwosix August 8, 2021 10:35 AM BST
You would have to be stunningly ignorant

And the being rude to anybody disagreeing appears to be another pleasant side of the for argument supporters.
Report barstool August 8, 2021 10:53 AM BST
No more than average rainfall this year in Haydock according to Met Office stats. I believe the course has a hard clay base so it can probably only take so much heavy rain, especially on softer ground. The course either needs a better drainage system or leaving alone in the spring months (no watering). Pity, £186k in prize money today.
Report dave1357 August 8, 2021 12:06 PM BST

Aug 8, 2021 -- 4:35AM, sixtwosix wrote:

You would have to be stunningly ignorantAnd the being rude to anybody disagreeing appears to be another pleasant side of the for argument supporters.

a) I wasn't referring to you

b) The truth hurts

c) now referring to you, your 11.32 post is beyond stupid.

Report spyker August 8, 2021 12:12 PM BST
Global warming and climate change is happening - the argument is whether it is man made or not. Anybody that this it isn't happening really is am idiot, those that think it is not man made not necessary so. The fact 1 meeting is cancelled cos of rain or parts of Europe/US/Aus are on fire at any given time is not necessary cos of GW, the fact it is starting to happen much more regularly may well be. i do hope that helps.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk August 8, 2021 12:16 PM BST
626 @ 9.32 is bang on
Old Dave numbers THINKS his opinion is expert on most matters
His debating style is ridiculous.
HTH
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk August 8, 2021 12:18 PM BST
David and Spyker are both idiots
Beyond idiots
This name calling is easy and cathartic I must admit!
Report dave1357 August 8, 2021 1:18 PM BST
Jumping-cuckoo-monk • August 8, 2021 12:16 PM BST
Old Dave numbers THINKS his opinion is expert on most matters
His debating style is ridiculous.

You must be stunningly deluded if you think that I "debate" with a troll like you.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk August 8, 2021 1:26 PM BST
What a b1tch Grin
There's 4-6 people on here who are FULL of SH!T Dave numbers and I call them out whenever they get out of line
You happen to be 1 of them
HTH
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk August 8, 2021 1:27 PM BST
You from South Africa old man Dave?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com